Partners and acceptance

keepitonDL said:
If you’re cool with that, did it cause any disappointment? I know I’m looking for someone to accept and participate or it wouldn’t work with me
I hear you. In my case I would be fine if my wife accepted my wearing. I wouldn’t necessarily need her to participate other than perhaps just giving me an occasional pat on the butt or telling me to go change if I was noticeably wet.

• Love
Reactions: warmfeeling, GatoChihuahua and JaysonTheRegressor
Kayleigh said:
I hear you. In my case I would be fine if my wife accepted my wearing. I wouldn’t necessarily need her to participate other than perhaps just giving me an occasional pat on the butt or telling me to go change if I was noticeably wet.
I feel like men are more accepting of a woman’s kinks vs. vice versa . I wander why that is

• Thinking
Reactions: cantwait, Jorelaxed, anton and 4 others
keepitonDL said:
No because I expect this , and then it’s the opposite. Possibly if it’s a kink then maybe the other person gets more out of it .. ? I would totally be supportive if my guy couldn’t control. If anything I’d be protective about it
Thats how my partner is! Diapers arent a kink for me and neither is being ABDL
I wear diapers for fun and also to aid my incontinence and my fiancee is super protective 🥺❤️

Reactions: OmiOMy and littlemoosey
keepitonDL said:
I feel like men are more accepting of a woman’s kinks vs. vice versa . I wander why that is
Funny how that works lol

• Thinking
Reactions: Jorelaxed
keepitonDL said:
You have allot of good points here wow . You must be a cool dude
I haven’t always been, but I’ve gotten better… and commitment to improvement is apparently sexy, too!

Reactions: GatoChihuahua
keepitonDL said:
I wish I knew. I've loved wearing diapers and going potty in them for as long as I can remember and it's always been so hard to find girls who were OK with my desire to wear them. It might be different if I had medical need, but I don't and would never lie about something like that. I've had so many girls I told or who discovered I wore diapers for pleasure tell me I was a weirdo, or I was infantile, needed to grow up before any girls would want to be with me, or no girl would want to date a baby, or a sissy, that I became scared of telling anyone and kept it a big secret. It wasn't until my late 50's that I started to meet girls who were OK, even supportive of my diaper preference. I suspect at least part of why girls became more accepting was because I was a successful business person, and could offer security. I was also of course much more confident at that point in my life. I did finally meet my now wife who has been completely supportive of my diaper life style.
Do you have any thoughts on why it's easier for girls who like to wear diapers to meet boys than the reverse?

• Thinking
Reactions: Woncrinklz
keepitonDL said:
I could hypothesize on the feminine side, but I would run afoul of stereotypes about gender norms and stray into mansplaining.

I will offer a perspective that I’ve learned from talking to transmen, though. Once they transition, they feel how the world treats them differently, and some of them feel alone and isolated from other men. They say men lack the casual fraternity they feel exists between women.

More relevant to the discussion at hand, they also keenly feel the twin expectations that society imposes on them: that they are 1) strong providers and 2) potential predators. Men with kinks violate the image of stoic strength while enhancing the fear of predation. By already being “other” to many people, they start from those sorts of feelings. It all kinda collimates around a general feeling of being defective.

As a side note, if you know or get to meet a transman, make them your friend. Every one of them I’ve met has been a fascinating individual with unique insights about life.

Reactions: lilcamper, Jorelaxed, warmfeeling and 1 other person
keepitonDL said:
Have your partners been accepting of you fully ?
Have you experienced an in between where they aren’t to keen but but let you do your thing?

I’ve come across allot of acceptance in my time , I know some of them would prefer to see me in a thong . But I’ve always liked big clothing and wearing diapers makes me feel more beautiful
.. especially when they are super cute about everything and tell me how cute I am for blushing or whatever.

I’m just wandering what’s the ratio has anyone ever gotten an “ew , or a oh hell no”
Yes I have a few of them and my friends also except it . Matter a fact some have used it to be incharge of relationship or friendship as well

Reactions: warmfeeling and Woncrinklz
keepitonDL said:
Have your partners been accepting of you fully ?
Have you experienced an in between where they aren’t to keen but but let you do your thing?

I’ve come across allot of acceptance in my time , I know some of them would prefer to see me in a thong . But I’ve always liked big clothing and wearing diapers makes me feel more beautiful
.. especially when they are super cute about everything and tell me how cute I am for blushing or whatever.

I’m just wandering what’s the ratio has anyone ever gotten an “ew , or a oh hell no”
I have broken up with my wife after she found some woman's clothes now I have met a guy never done that before it's not so sexual more & more he likes me dressed up but more & more he wants to be in his nappy & dress I do it all he is cute though x

Reactions: warmfeeling and Deleted member 68367
CrinklingCajun said:
I was already married to my wife for 14 yrs, had been hiding it for a couple years. I felt awkward at first telling her. She has never reacted negatively towards me wearing. I wear to bed just about every night, usually wake up soaked. Never heard any comments so far. It’s been at least 2 years since I first told her.
You went so long hiding it wow 😮

keepitonDL said:
No because I expect this , and then it’s the opposite. Possibly if it’s a kink then maybe the other person gets more out of it .. ? I would totally be supportive if my guy couldn’t control. If anything I’d be protective about it
See and my whole perspective is simple we all have our imperfections, wants needs and desires and unfortunately as we go through life things can change in ways we didn't expect... If you truly love someone you will accept them regardless..of medical problems or anything really and you would want to them to be happy emotionally and physically so you would partake in there desires or kinks as you would want them to do the same. However it just doesn't seem to work out like that. I have always been totally accepting and partook of others fantasy's and kinks and accepted there flaws as that's what makes them special. I just wish I could meet a woman with the same mindset. And I truly believe it's easier to find someone who accepts an odd kink than a medical problem as the kink is occasional and the medical condition isn't. So like a DL can find someone who will accept that as if there is a time that they don't want to deal with it they can say enough of that for a minute and viola that's that for a minute and with incontinence...it always there and it has a completely different element as it can cause mental anguish and solitude and depression...so it's not as fun per say ? I dunno ...but some of my dates when it was discussed that I wore diapers weren't immediately packing up to run away ...they would ask questions and once the incontinence and medical issues get talked about and I mention I wear 24-7 because I have too ..that is when they run away. And I get it's a lot to handle but when you date for 3 months and they tell you're amazing and how much they like you and on and on . .just to run away over that ? It hurts...... But that's life and I'm honestly getting used to being on my own anymore. So kink easier to accept? Anyone Wana give there thoughts? Weigh in per say 🤙🤪😉

Reactions: TwoOfBraves and warmfeeling
keepitonDL said:
Because we're simple creatures and let's be honest... Whatever a woman's kink a guy will generally accept it because at the end of the day all we want is a cold frosty beverage and see something naked ! Then bed down Netflix and chill snuggle and see where it leads us.

Reactions: warmfeeling
blaincorrous said:
Love begets compromise. And the expanded and inverted corollary to that is you’re unlikely to get everything you want if your fantasy is sufficiently elaborate, out of the ordinary, or objectively dirty… which is most of us. So, adjust your expectations and find a way to be happy with what you do get.

How do you be happy with “table scraps” when you want the whole meal? Simply, never fail to appreciate what your partners do for you. I know I don’t. My wife has always been the best, and our understanding and acceptance of each other has only grown over time.

More than simply appreciating, I’ll also add that getting your partner to participate while they get no benefit out of it is going to make them and you feel like shit when it’s over, no matter how much tension it released. I experienced that and had to start thinking a bit more about how I was approaching things…

Guys with wives, I’ll share a “secret” that works for me. You know what women find sexy? It’s really not a secret. They try to tell us, but it doesn’t always get through our thick skulls…

View attachment 99169

Guys. That. Clean.

Giving them pleasure in a one-sided sexual exchange is actually pretty easy to accomplish. Do the chores in a detail oriented way. Clean things that haven’t been cleaned in years. Clear out the garage or the basement. Dust the bookshelves. Find the things that have fallen into a blind spot in the hustle of daily life, and make them noticeably cleaner and neater. If your wife is super into organizing, then engage with that, sincerely.

Make it a fantasy you discuss with your partner, that you will clean like a devoted husband if it keeps your wife in diapers. Attend to her needs and worship her like the diapered goddess you believe she is. And then, make a point of reinforcing that association by proactively cleaning even when she isn’t in diapers. Rake leaves. Pick up the kids from school. Take her car for oil changes and inspections. Ultimately, you’ll get more of what you want (even if it falls short of your perfect fantasy), your wife will form a healthy positive association with your diapers or whatever fantasy you’re playing, and you’ll get positive reinforcement to do more around the house… which will snowball into more of the things you both like. When I did this, it felt like I had broken the laws of relationship physics with the reaction I got.

And even if that doesn’t work exactly, it’s a template for how you pile on more of what she wants to grow her association with giving you what you want. Stop short of being manipulative, coercive, or transactional. Actually explain what you want and how you want to do it. She may have her own input over the next few weeks.

The key is to be genuine and authentic about what you do for your partner. It’s never an exchange, but it gives her the tools to guide you in what she wants and to show her appreciation back to you.
Dude! Time for you to publish your book on "The informative, explicit and intimate guide to intelli-gents' with getting your better half to join you in playtime.!."

Damn! You got it, my friend!(y)(y)(y):eek::giggle::geek:

Reactions: warmfeeling
keepitonDL said:
That's a response I'd value! Rare.

keepitonDL said:
I know a handful of women who are very willing. They may be difficult to find, and I have no idea where they are to reach them, but I have friends who certainly are willing, not lowly weirdy gals, and are entirely willing to go for all sorts of things. It depends on the circles I guess that you are in.

Reactions: warmfeeling and keepitonDL
Lyric said:
I wish I knew. I've loved wearing diapers and going potty in them for as long as I can remember and it's always been so hard to find girls who were OK with my desire to wear them. It might be different if I had medical need, but I don't and would never lie about something like that. I've had so many girls I told or who discovered I wore diapers for pleasure tell me I was a weirdo, or I was infantile, needed to grow up before any girls would want to be with me, or no girl would want to date a baby, or a sissy, that I became scared of telling anyone and kept it a big secret. It wasn't until my late 50's that I started to meet girls who were OK, even supportive of my diaper preference. I suspect at least part of why girls became more accepting was because I was a successful business person, and could offer security. I was also of course much more confident at that point in my life. I did finally meet my now wife who has been completely supportive of my diaper life style.
Do you have any thoughts on why it's easier for girls who like to wear diapers to meet boys than the reverse?
I like what you wrote, but could you rephrase your last sentence? (I don't know how to do that highlight-grab-a-sentence thing yet, ha ha ha) I never screwed around with those options above, ya see. Maybe I should. I did it once but forgot how I did it, it was a fluke!

Reactions: warmfeeling and Lyric
I am confused about this sentence. reverse...about what, like guys like diapers and ..crap. Maybe I'm tired.:LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Wondercrinkee said:
I am confused about this sentence. reverse...about what, like guys like diapers and ..crap. Maybe I'm tired.:LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Pretty sure its just inviting discussion on why its easier for girls to find accepting guys, vs the reverse ( guys finding accepting girls).

Reactions: Lyric, GatoChihuahua and keepitonDL
He loves me in Goodnight space theme - my fav of course :) Loves catching me a bit wet dozing off and likes leaving them on snuggling up with me. Says I'm super cute in them or the GN girls with the stars or ice cream cones or the sexy black P/Ups I wore 1st time as a surprise... He recently started putting lotion on me last week 🥰

Wondercrinkee said:
I'm just asking folks why fewer boys are put off by girls who like to wear diapers for fun and pleasure than girls are put off by boys who wear diapers for similar reasons, assuming that's even true. I think it is but others may disagree.

Back