Partners and acceptance

keepitonDL

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Have your partners been accepting of you fully ?
Have you experienced an in between where they aren’t to keen but but let you do your thing?

I’ve come across allot of acceptance in my time , I know some of them would prefer to see me in a thong . But I’ve always liked big clothing and wearing diapers makes me feel more beautiful
.. especially when they are super cute about everything and tell me how cute I am for blushing or whatever.

I’m just wandering what’s the ratio has anyone ever gotten an “ew , or a oh hell no”

Reactions: diaperedscott, Jk95, OuttaThisWorld and 6 others

Forced

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Of the three long term partners who have known about my interests all have joined in as caretaker to different degrees of interest.
Have yet to have a “Hell no!”

• Love
Reactions: Jiggs1978, GatoChihuahua and keepitonDL

PoofsNFloofs

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
  6. Other
Well, my husband tells me I'm cute when I'm in diapers and/or wearing other cute childish clothing. But I know he's more turned on by me if I'm not doing those things. I know he loves me regardless. There are things we've each compromised on, but we are pretty accepting of each other overall. I don't think I could find a better guy if I tried.

• Love
Reactions: Jiggs1978, GatoChihuahua, aroninanappy and 4 others

Pantyman

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
When I brought it up my wife freaked out about it. Right now I only get to wear to work and if she's away. But I am 63 now and have had IBS bouts really mess up my underwear. I think at this point I could get away with a pull-up around her but not the thick abdl diapers I enjoy. And to actually use the diaper would be totally out of the question.

Reactions: GatoChihuahua, KindaOlde, sbmccue and 1 other person

CrinklingCajun

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I was already married to my wife for 14 yrs, had been hiding it for a couple years. I felt awkward at first telling her. She has never reacted negatively towards me wearing. I wear to bed just about every night, usually wake up soaked. Never heard any comments so far. It’s been at least 2 years since I first told her.

Reactions: Jiggs1978, Jk95, jonny77 and 3 others

surprise35

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
  4. Carer
I've had both good support and negative reactions, the worst overall was probably my ex-wife who only in the end of our relationship revealed how much she hated that I wore diapers. She always seemed to avoid the topic and then once we decided to divorce was extremely honest but cruel about how she really felt even though I asked her many times over the years.

• Sad
Reactions: keepitonDL, GatoChihuahua, Subtlerustle and 1 other person

Nowididit

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
The only hell no I get from my wife is changing my messy diaper. She won't change me and I honestly wouldn't want her to. She accepts this part of me and wear around her almost every time I'm diapered. She will diaper me and change my wet diapers without hesitation. As a matter of fact if she is home with me and I change or diaper myself she'll get a little peeved because she feels I'm taking some of the intimacy out of our relationship by not including her.
But in all honesty it wasn't always this way. But that's another story for another day. However I do believe I posted something related to how my wife and I got to where we are somewhere here on this site.

• Love
Reactions: TwoOfBraves, GatoChihuahua, MetalDan86 and 2 others

blaincorrous

All Puns Intended
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
Love begets compromise. And the expanded and inverted corollary to that is you’re unlikely to get everything you want if your fantasy is sufficiently elaborate, out of the ordinary, or objectively dirty… which is most of us. So, adjust your expectations and find a way to be happy with what you do get.

How do you be happy with “table scraps” when you want the whole meal? Simply, never fail to appreciate what your partners do for you. I know I don’t. My wife has always been the best, and our understanding and acceptance of each other has only grown over time.

More than simply appreciating, I’ll also add that getting your partner to participate while they get no benefit out of it is going to make them and you feel like shit when it’s over, no matter how much tension it released. I experienced that and had to start thinking a bit more about how I was approaching things…

Guys with wives, I’ll share a “secret” that works for me. You know what women find sexy? It’s really not a secret. They try to tell us, but it doesn’t always get through our thick skulls…

1672940928395.jpeg

Guys. That. Clean.

Giving them pleasure in a one-sided sexual exchange is actually pretty easy to accomplish. Do the chores in a detail oriented way. Clean things that haven’t been cleaned in years. Clear out the garage or the basement. Dust the bookshelves. Find the things that have fallen into a blind spot in the hustle of daily life, and make them noticeably cleaner and neater. If your wife is super into organizing, then engage with that, sincerely.

Make it a fantasy you discuss with your partner, that you will clean like a devoted husband if it keeps your wife in diapers. Attend to her needs and worship her like the diapered goddess you believe she is. And then, make a point of reinforcing that association by proactively cleaning even when she isn’t in diapers. Rake leaves. Pick up the kids from school. Take her car for oil changes and inspections. Ultimately, you’ll get more of what you want (even if it falls short of your perfect fantasy), your wife will form a healthy positive association with your diapers or whatever fantasy you’re playing, and you’ll get positive reinforcement to do more around the house… which will snowball into more of the things you both like. When I did this, it felt like I had broken the laws of relationship physics with the reaction I got.

And even if that doesn’t work exactly, it’s a template for how you pile on more of what she wants to grow her association with giving you what you want. Stop short of being manipulative, coercive, or transactional. Actually explain what you want and how you want to do it. She may have her own input over the next few weeks.

The key is to be genuine and authentic about what you do for your partner. It’s never an exchange, but it gives her the tools to guide you in what she wants and to show her appreciation back to you.

• Love
Reactions: Bobbydrysocks, LePew, OmiOMy and 6 others

GaruDL

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I've been lucky enough to never been rejected. I had an abdl girlfriend many years ago and now my wife which fully supports my DL side

• Love
Reactions: GatoChihuahua and keepitonDL

warmfeeling

I love wearing nappies
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
keepitonDL said:
Have your partners been accepting of you fully ?
Have you experienced an in between where they aren’t to keen but but let you do your thing?

I’ve come across allot of acceptance in my time , I know some of them would prefer to see me in a thong . But I’ve always liked big clothing and wearing diapers makes me feel more beautiful
.. especially when they are super cute about everything and tell me how cute I am for blushing or whatever.

I’m just wandering what’s the ratio has anyone ever gotten an “ew , or a oh hell no”
I only recently told my of my wife about my love for wearing nappies, she’s fine with me wearing, but wants nothing to do with it. The first week after telling her, was hard, as she wasn’t sure about it all, once she got her head round it, she’s been fine, kept it to myself all my life, until now.

paddedn7

Gothic Gamer Diaper Lover
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I recently told my partner, and I was really scared to as well. He said he would never judge me and if it makes me happy then he's ok with it. I think people should be accepted like that.

• Love
Reactions: warmfeeling, GatoChihuahua and keepitonDL

keepitonDL

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
PoofsNFloofs said:
Well, my husband tells me I'm cute when I'm in diapers and/or wearing other cute childish clothing. But I know he's more turned on by me if I'm not doing those things. I know he loves me regardless. There are things we've each compromised on, but we are pretty accepting of each other overall. I don't think I could find a better guy if I tried.
Awwwe 💕

Reactions: GatoChihuahua

Jrodabdl

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
  5. Other
Most all relationships I've been in no one has really had a hell no response. But I have only ever been in one relationship where I've been fully accepted for it. Most will let you do your thing but don't wear it in front of me or anything. Which I respect but it's a bummer and makes you feel deep down like a burden on their life

Reactions: warmfeeling

keepitonDL

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
warmfeeling said:
I only recently told my of my wife about my love for wearing nappies, she’s fine with me wearing, but wants nothing to do with it. The first week after telling her, was hard, as she wasn’t sure about it all, once she got her head round it, she’s been fine, kept it to myself all my life, until now.
If you’re cool with that, did it cause any disappointment? I know I’m looking for someone to accept and participate or it wouldn’t work with me

Reactions: warmfeeling

Raven801

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
I gotta wonder are people almost more accepting of a kink than full on incontinence? Because my IC has caused hell in my marriage (sometimes) as she is constantly all over the map about it ...when we separated dating was akin to kick starting a landmine...things would go well until that bombshell was brought up ....I dated a couple different ladies for months and when it came up it was straight hell no I'm out. So either y'all are telling stories or I am just incredibly unlucky 😵‍💫

Kayleigh

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
My wife supposedly accepted my wearing but wanted me to only wear at night sleeping separately. Bottom line is that she could not handle her husband wanting to wear diapers. And unfortunately I could not handle the hiding and not being accepted for the real me. So we are living separately now.

• Sad

keepitonDL

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
blaincorrous said:
Love begets compromise. And the expanded and inverted corollary to that is you’re unlikely to get everything you want if your fantasy is sufficiently elaborate, out of the ordinary, or objectively dirty… which is most of us. So, adjust your expectations and find a way to be happy with what you do get.

How do you be happy with “table scraps” when you want the whole meal? Simply, never fail to appreciate what your partners do for you. I know I don’t. My wife has always been the best, and our understanding and acceptance of each other has only grown over time.

More than simply appreciating, I’ll also add that getting your partner to participate while they get no benefit out of it is going to make them and you feel like shit when it’s over, no matter how much tension it released. I experienced that and had to start thinking a bit more about how I was approaching things…

Guys with wives, I’ll share a “secret” that works for me. You know what women find sexy? It’s really not a secret. They try to tell us, but it doesn’t always get through our thick skulls…

View attachment 99169

Guys. That. Clean.

Giving them pleasure in a one-sided sexual exchange is actually pretty easy to accomplish. Do the chores in a detail oriented way. Clean things that haven’t been cleaned in years. Clear out the garage or the basement. Dust the bookshelves. Find the things that have fallen into a blind spot in the hustle of daily life, and make them noticeably cleaner and neater. If your wife is super into organizing, then engage with that, sincerely.

Make it a fantasy you discuss with your partner, that you will clean like a devoted husband if it keeps your wife in diapers. Attend to her needs and worship her like the diapered goddess you believe she is. And then, make a point of reinforcing that association by proactively cleaning even when she isn’t in diapers. Rake leaves. Pick up the kids from school. Take her car for oil changes and inspections. Ultimately, you’ll get more of what you want (even if it falls short of your perfect fantasy), your wife will form a healthy positive association with your diapers or whatever fantasy you’re playing, and you’ll get positive reinforcement to do more around the house… which will snowball into more of the things you both like. When I did this, it felt like I had broken the laws of relationship physics with the reaction I got.

And even if that doesn’t work exactly, it’s a template for how you pile on more of what she wants to grow her association with giving you what you want. Stop short of being manipulative, coercive, or transactional. Actually explain what you want and how you want to do it. She may have her own input over the next few weeks.

The key is to be genuine and authentic about what you do for your partner. It’s never an exchange, but it gives her the tools to guide you in what she wants and to show her appreciation back to you.
You have allot of good points here wow . You must be a cool dude

Reactions: GatoChihuahua, blaincorrous and Lyric

JaysonTheRegressor

DNI if NSFW
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
  6. Incontinent
  7. Other
Copying what I said from another thread like this heehee

My wife doesn't want the full "caregiver" role while I'm in full littlespace
BUUUT the way she talks to me, cares for me, and treats me leaves me in a perfect state of half little to where that side of my brain is satisfied
Cause she's perfect in every way!! Including this one
When i was at her apartment, she did the tapes up on my Crinklz Aquanauts for me uwu she's fully accepting of the diapers and stuff and also the way I have my room set up
She calls me her cute precious baby boy
Or her baby boy who brings her so much joy
And lots like that uwu I love her so much

Jrodabdl

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
  5. Other
Raven801 said:
I gotta wonder are people almost more accepting of a kink than full on incontinence? Because my IC has caused hell in my marriage (sometimes) as she is constantly all over the map about it ...when we separated dating was akin to kick starting a landmine...things would go well until that bombshell was brought up ....I dated a couple different ladies for months and when it came up it was straight hell no I'm out. So either y'all are telling stories or I am just incredibly unlucky 😵‍💫
I'm sorry you aren't having any luck, but yeah I think people are more accepting of a kink. Some of the girlfriends I've had were genuinely curious about it and wanted to try it, or like I said earlier didn't really care because they knew they weren't gonna participate in it with me

keepitonDL

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Raven801 said:
No because I expect this , and then it’s the opposite. Possibly if it’s a kink then maybe the other person gets more out of it .. ? I would totally be supportive if my guy couldn’t control. If anything I’d be protective about it

Reactions: Raven801, Subtlerustle, Andrewgdfw and 2 others