Pacifiers and Dummies

michaelmc

Little Girl trapped in a mans body ... let's play!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
  5. Incontinent
I have like many here been looking at pacifiers on many sites and although there is good choices i think the choice of teats is lacking after all when i like many was a baby the only type was the latex cherry nipple type .
I think it's sad that they only offer us the clear modern flat teat i know a couple off sites offer the cherry nipple but charge very high prices .
How do you feel and would you want a retro cherry nipple for your paci ? and if so latex or clear ? and what size ?

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and KBoy
michaelmc said:
I have like many here been looking at pacifiers on many sites and although there is good choices i think the choice of teats is lacking after all when i like many was a baby the only type was the latex cherry nipple type .
I think it's sad that they only offer us the clear modern flat teat i know a couple off sites offer the cherry nipple but charge very high prices .
How do you feel and would you want a retro cherry nipple for your paci ? and if so latex or clear ? and what size ?
They have one at BYD that I really like. It's the only cherry shape I could find within budget. Never hand anything else for comparison.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
PuffPuffPaci said:
They have one at BYD that I really like. It's the only cherry shape I could find within budget. Never hand anything else for comparison.
Dion413 on ebay does cherry ones for £20

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and jozik
Tonicorn said:
Dion413 on ebay does cherry ones for £20
I acknowledge they do exist I've just never had one before.

PuffPuffPaci said:
I acknowledge they do exist I've just never had one before.
He goes amazing nuk style ones

• Love
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and PuffPuffPaci
I would never pay £20 for a pacifier .

Custom pacifiers, you're choice of nipples...
I have to have a talk with my wife, I have been sucking on any "Plugy" she sticks in my mouth.
I feel like a ninnypoop, I want a choice of pacifiers, like the cool adult babies on ADISC have😺

I like the clear, "orthodontic' silicone nipples on my Fixx size 10's; although I think they also come in latex. :geek:

• Love
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen, michaelmc and KBoy
PaigeCherubiel said:
I like the clear, "orthodontic' silicone nipples on my Fixx size 10's; although I think they also come in latex. :geek:
Im not keen on the taste off latex dummies but for the original childhood cherry teat experience it's essential although i would like one in clear silicone. ❤️ 😍

Last edited:
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and KBoy
michaelmc said:
I would never pay £20 for a pacifier .
yeah i agree

• Love
Reactions: michaelmc and BobbiSueEllen
Cheggidout: various AB binkies, including the adult Mams I love! 🥳🧸🍼🥰

• Love
Reactions: Tonicorn, michaelmc and KBoy
Tonicorn said:
He goes amazing nuk style ones
My favs are the BabyPants Nuk style nibs he carries...with adult-sized Mam button/shield kits. They're my fav pacifiers! 🤗🤗🤗🥰🧸🍼

• Love
Reactions: michaelmc and KBoy
BobbiSueEllen said:
My favs are the BabyPants Nuk style nibs he carries...with adult-sized Mam button/shield kits. They're my fav pacifiers! 🤗🤗🤗🥰🧸🍼
$15 for just a teat is too much $6.50 for th teat and $8.90 for postage , ill stick with my pink AB orthodontic dummy it cost me £2.50 it's one off 3 pacifiers i have 🥰

• Wow
I went and looked...wow! He no longer has the Baby Pants Nuk nipples! They were far less expensive and are perfect...I'll have to seek out a vendor with those nipples, they will work perfectly.

The good thing is that dion413 gives a good shipping break for a multiple-item purchase; I usually ordered Mam kits & the Baby Pants nipples in fours each and all-told it'd be $50. "Your parents have to put them together", LOL.

Reactions: michaelmc
BobbiSueEllen said:
I have the nuk style latex and silicone one (put that in the gen2 from little for big) and the MAM one .

Back