Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
  6. Carer
Ok hear me out on what im trying to say here. Since i learned about this website ive never seen such a prime example of amazing / caring / supportive humans. Yes i know obviously there MIGHT be one or two that get banned very quickly. I dont know how to properly explain where im going with all this rambling and kinda blame my ADD but i guess what im trying to say is.... i love you people! I felt the same way when i learned of the brony community and finally felt acceptance and friendship. I type this while trying not to tear up any but seriously. We are all from so many different walks of life and places all around the world. There is support for LGBT, Incontinence, sissyness and whatever else. I am just so happy to be part of this community now and happy to finally be more active in it!

Reactions: Dinotopian2002, Seasonedcitizen, Jonnythepony and 8 others
Before the internet, there was no community to help you understand your "hobby". We help each other with hints, help, and good councelling. It is nice to have an anonymous forum to talk about our good and bad events in our lives.

Reactions: trysexiea
This has been a wonderful site and outlet for me for the past 11 years, all quite amazing. A lot of the credit must go to Moo and the mods for keeping things civilized.

Reactions: neophyte
Oh yes the mods are amazing here. very active and always looking to keep things civil and on track for the content at hand

RetroGamerGuy, I echo your feelings about ADISC.

I feel the same way.

I honestly do not think I would be the person I am today (nor nearly as happy) if I hadn't found this site at my lowest point.

When I first joined I was in a very difficult and dark place. I won't go into too many details, but it was a time when it seemed like my whole life fell apart and I had to abandon most of what I had going on at the time because of a nasty accident. I was bedridden for 5 months, had to move back home, lost my job, almost dropped out of college, and was in a very toxic abusive relationship.

5 months of being bedridden was a very very long time to reflect and come to terms with the fact that ABDL is what makes me happy after thinking it was only a phase in my earlier years. I'm still working on self acceptance but this amazing community has helped so much

Hey Sheepies im waving to you across the gulf of mexico!

Reactions: Sheepies
RetroGamerGuy said:
Hey Sheepies im waving to you across the gulf of mexico!
Lol waving right back at ya!

Back