Onesies: what do you like most on your feet?

What onesie footwear do you like?

• Feet covered by onesie

• Bare feet

• Socks

• Slippers

• Shoes

• Sandals or flip flops

• Bootees

• Wellies

Results are only viewable after voting.

feetintrouble

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
If you love wearing onesies, what do you most like on your feet? Do you like footed onesies which cover your feet, or do you prefer to have access to your feet?

When I started wearing onesies, the first few I bought had covered feet, because I liked the novelty. However, I found that many onesie feet wore out quickly, so I later went for the footless ones. I'm also a foot fetishist, so I like to be able to see my feet, and wear things on them. When I'm in little space, I wear funny slippers or T-bar shoes with my onesie, usually on my bare feet, or sometimes my locking enforced crawling bootees (see my profile picture). When I'm being more adult but onesied up for warmth at home, my footwear of choice is Ugg boots.

Last edited:
Reactions: longallsboy
I often wear socks to keep my feet warm. Tights with feet also work. I haven`t tried feeted onesies, but it would be nice to try some day.
If im only chilling on the sofa with a blanket, i prefeer to go bare feeted.

I’ve got a mixture of little keeper sleepers , footed normal long legged long/short sleeved and some short leg short sleeved ones

I wear Moccasins. I thought about investing in booties but they are just so comfy.

just my diaper footed onesie and bra

Reactions: ianwee
I like footed. So i am as wrapped up and snugly as possible. ☺️

I don't currently have any with feet but that is what I would prefer.

I do wish they made them with better, longer-lasting feet.

I had to answer both covered by the onesie and bare feet because it depends on the time of the year and the bedroom temperature.

I think when you speak onesies you are speaking footed sleepers in this context. When I read onesie, I am thinking a true onesie that just covers the main body and snaps at the crotch without covering the legs and arms.

I love footed sleepers. Lately, though, I have been getting into Bigtots (Ebay and Etsy) two piece with socks and matching mittens and caps or bonnets to the PJs.

My daily wear is a onesie underneath my clothing. That is to say again a snap crotch article of clothing that just covers main body and not the legs, but maybe the arms. This is different from a onesie footed sleeper PJ. Or unfooted sleeper pj in your case.

There are differences in onesies.

To me, "onesie" is with arms and legs; perhaps that's what we call them in Britain. That's the garment I'm referring to.

diane said:
just my diaper footed onesie and bra
lovve wearing pantyhose and tights over leggings because my feet are covered and warm in hose, Never seen adult onsie with legs and feet. I.d love that!!

I cant stand things covering my feet, makes my whole body warm and i cook. I even had a pair of feety pajamas that i had the feet removed so i could wear them. In Canada onesies are just tshirts with crotch snaps and pajamas are the full body covers.

feetintrouble said:
To me, "onesie" is with arms and legs; perhaps that's what we call them in Britain. That's the garment I'm referring to.
so what you are referring to that we call in the U.S. is a footed sleeper Pajamas (but yet still a one piece).

yes if you are an active walker in you sleepers without slippers or some sort of slip-on shoes, your footie clothing will quickly deteriorate at the foot.

lilzander382 said:
so what you are referring to that we call in the U.S. is a footed sleeper Pajamas (but yet still a one piece).

yes if you are an active walker in you sleepers without slippers or some sort of slip-on shoes, your footie clothing will quickly deteriorate at the foot.
That is why you go with vinyl. Usually the pajamas will wear out before the feet. I hate cloth soles personally. Though that is just my opinion.

Much like torch and flashlight or boot and trunk mean the same article they are much like onesie or footie sleeper depending on where you are standing. Clarification is good to have and I think we have that.

My two cents (no longer valid in Canada) on the feet is that I have some oversized slippers to wear over my feet on my footie sleepers that both reduce the wear on the sleeper and keep the bottoms clean so I can wear them to bed. The cloth soles are a bit cooler and more comfortable to sleep in than vinyl soles. On a cold winter night there is nothing better than sleeping in footie sleepers.

In the winter i have warn my blanket sleeper with out feet with socks and sneekerd. I stsy securley diapered and runaround doing house work in warmer im still diapered with a oneie still socks and sneakers

I love having footed jammies! Really, what's the point, if there's no feet? If the feet have good elastic around the ankle, and real, honest to God, non-slip on the bottom, clouds part, angels sing, the whole bit. I hate losing socks. This way, they don't get lost. Now, my guy, hates anything on his feet.

I agree that cloth soles on my two rearz footies that I own are very fragile and have to be protected by short socks or slippers overtop of the footies so they don't wear thru.
I hope to one day soon sew my own footie pajamas with the actual plastic style soles. So damn cute and toddler like.

Frilly lacy ankle socks with mary janes for me.

I love footed onesies. Makes me feel little.

Back