Onesies - best prices?

AmberStarfield

Pampers Poop Lover
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
So I am in the market to get a couple onesies to wear with diapers. So far I have only checked Northshore which has some that look good, but the price is pretty steep at $40 each. Considering this is little more than a shirt with snaps in the crotch, I was thinking there has to be some cheaper alternatives. I am only looking for plain colors or white. Any suggestions?

Littleforbig on Amazon has some for $20.

Reactions: littledub1955 and AmberStarfield
Abu diapered site

IMaDLyay said:
Thanks for the help, I ordered two of them that should be in next week.

Reactions: RestrainU4Me
AmberStarfield said:

No problem! Love them, they are so stretchy and the only brand I’ve never had a button rip on me.

Reactions: littledub1955
Anyone knows a place that do theses but for men's the models I've seen look like they are clearly made for women in mind, if crotch is tiny like I think they are, those won't be really useful. I would really like to avoid a place that sells in USD since its much much more expensive for me since I'm in Canada. I was looking at rearz, but their pricetags is a little too much for me. I could spend around 30$CAD + shipping, but I'm not sure on the fit, spending and finding out its too big or too small wouldn't be fun, with Covid-19, most stores don't accept returns anymore.

Reactions: ChooChoo69
That does sound expensive - most I have seen(and that includes Rearz) it's more like $25-$30 US $35 not being unheard of, but that would be a pretty expensive one!

I get my onesies exclusively at Big Tot on Etsy, never had a problem and terrific fit/feel/look...you can get 'em in plain colors, baby prints, babyish, adultish, whatever, at prices that are outstanding to their quality. Give 'em a look-see! 🥰

Last edited:
Reactions: pampers47 and littledub1955
I get mine from GrumpyPacifiers on Instagram. $20/ea

Reactions: littledub1955
BobbiSueEllen said:
I get my onesies exclusively at Big Tot on Etsy, never had a problem and terrific fit/feel/look...you can get 'em in plain colors, baby prints, babyish, adultish, whatever, at prices that are outstanding to their quality. Give 'em a look-see! 🥰

Ive been checking stock on quite a few items for a while now and still nada; a lot of the PJs, shirts, and shorts are sold out in the size I need.

Do you happen to know how frequently she restocks or if this is normal? I don’t want to wait for months....

• Wow
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
neophyte said:
Ive been checking stock on quite a few items for a while now and still nada; a lot of the PJs, shirts, and shorts are sold out in the size I need.

Do you happen to know how frequently she restocks or if this is normal? I don’t want to wait for months....
Kim tends to come out with new stock often, it just takes rechecking frequently: every few days or a week. But her stuff is worth waiting for, I can assure you that! 🥰

Reactions: littledub1955 and neophyte
The problem with little for big is the buttons on the one sholder, my favourite onesies are made by Tykables they are expensive but are comfortable and well made.

Littleforbig onesies are the only brand that buttons didn’t rip for me

AmberStarfield said:
So I am in the market to get a couple onesies to wear with diapers. So far I have only checked Northshore which has some that look good, but the price is pretty steep at $40 each. Considering this is little more than a shirt with snaps in the crotch, I was thinking there has to be some cheaper alternatives. I am only looking for plain colors or white. Any suggestions?
Here in Amazon.co.uk they sell for £17 - £25 I don't know whether Amazon.com are the same.

Last edited by a moderator:
BobbiSueEllen said:
Kim tends to come out with new stock often, it just takes rechecking frequently: every few days or a week. But her stuff is worth waiting for, I can assure you that! 🥰

I figured out a few things I'd like for spring/summer! Order placed!

sd.png

• Love
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and db80
BobbiSueEllen said:
Omg thank you for the recommendation. I saw their store and fell in love I just had to buy something from them.

• Love
Reactions: FridgeMagnetFish, littledub1955 and BobbiSueEllen
IMaDLyay said:
I'll have to make a note of that because I want at least 5 of them.

AmberStarfield said:
How long did it take for your order to get to your home after you placed your order?

BobbiSueEllen said:
I'll check them out too.

• Love
Back