🎀Sissy Little Girl in this strange world🎀
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
20231101_121330.jpg20230925_133140.jpg20230925_154637.jpg20230925_131633.jpg

Here's some old photos I took in the past. I really miss the feeling of wearing diapers and occasionally using them as intended. I felt more cute in them than I do now in just a onesie and a pacifier. I wish I had my own baby space to be babie as much as I please. I wish I had a job to try and get more abdl stuff. I wish I had someone near me I could hang out and play with it all day. I wish I couldn't be sick anymore.

Even though my life sucks, I keep trying to brush it off because ABDL is an important part of my life and it may not ever go away. But it still doesn't get rid of the negative things I have in my life. I really just need some happiness today but it's very hard for me to get that right now. 💔💔🥺🥺

• Sad
Reactions: Luvshugs, Seasonedcitizen, littledreamers333 and 3 others
I would give you the biggest hug in the world if I could 🥺. If it helps, you look very cute in that little kings 🫂.

• Love
Reactions: SissyPwincessAndrea and Prillprillprill
AsherDearing said:
I would give you the biggest hug in the world if I could 🥺. If it helps, you look very cute in that little kings 🫂.
Thank you Asher I appreciate your kind comments and I love you 🫂🥰🥰💖💖💗💗🫶🫶

Love you too, princess ❤️.

• Love
Reactions: SissyPwincessAndrea
It's sucks not having your own comfy space where you can be yourself. I've been by myself for only a couple of months and I finally know what it's like (the flipside is that being alone isn't always nice either). I really wish for you to have a way to be your cute little self as much as possible... it's a long-term goal for most of us unfortunately. Don't give up!

Mikochi said:
It's sucks not having your own comfy space where you can be yourself. I've been by myself for only a couple of months and I finally know what it's like (the flipside is that being alone isn't always nice either). I really wish for you to have a way to be your cute little self as much as possible... it's a long-term goal for most of us unfortunately. Don't give up!
Thank you 🫶🫶🥰🥰🫂🫂

Oof, I'm sorry you're feeling so down. I can't offer much except to say you're not alone in feeling that way from time to time and don't be afraid to reach out for help if you need it. I know it's tough to feel both isolated and like you don't have your own space.

I'm not as much on the AB side of things but I do like your pics! I hope you're feeling a bit better today.

You can always “under dress“ during the day and be a secret baby. No one will know. Stop at a mall and play with the toys in the child section as you pass by. No one will suspect anything.

wetaccident said:
Oof, I'm sorry you're feeling so down. I can't offer much except to say you're not alone in feeling that way from time to time and don't be afraid to reach out for help if you need it. I know it's tough to feel both isolated and like you don't have your own space.

I'm not as much on the AB side of things but I do like your pics! I hope you're feeling a bit better today.
Thank you for liking my pictures. These past few days I just feel like I'm existing for the sake of it, but I'm trying my best.🥺🥺

sissyprincess2390 said:
Thank you for liking my pictures. These past few days I just feel like I'm existing for the sake of it, but I'm trying my best.🥺🥺
All you can do is your best. If some days that doesn't feel like enough, that's okay. Tomorrow is another day with a clean slate to try again.

Back