Old PC CD Games you remember playing

I've never let any of my video games go. I probably have like 700 physical games...

The oldest PC game I have is probably King's Quest (1984), but that's on floppys.

The oldest PC game on CD? Probably King's Quest V (1990).

Reactions: wetaccident
wetaccident said:
Odd that you should mention a pinball game. I hadn't thought of it in years but I remember playing hours of some stupid pinball game on the computer when I was in elementary school. I don't remember that it had much of a theme to it but I sure found it a ton of fun for some reason.
There was a space pinball game bundled with Windows XP so that might be it. To be honest I think you can still download it on abandonware sites.

Reactions: wetaccident
Here's my list of old (mainly 1990s) games that I still remember very well. For some of them I don't know whether they were released on CD or floppy disks:

Alone in the Dark 2, Blake Stone, Blood, Comanche, Commander Keen series, DN3D, Doom, Doom II, Duke Nukem II, Fatal Racing (Whiplash), Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis, Jagged Alliance, Jazz Jackrabbit, Lotus III, Maniac Mansion: Day of the Tentacle, MegaRace, Monkey Island, One Must Fall 2097, Prince of Persia, Quake, Sensible Soccer, Shadow Warrior, SimCity 2000, Star Wars: Dark Forces, Star Wars: Rebel Assault, Star Wars: TIE Fighter, Stunts, Syndicate, Tomb Raider, Transport Tycoon Deluxe, WipEout, Wolf3D, SoD, Worms

Reactions: LaLoneDigi and KittyninjaW
Wolfenstein 3D, played that as early as 4 years old (WAY too young to be playing something like that), along with really obtuse and obscure MS-DOS titles like Skunny Kart and Clyde's Adventure. I remember the computers at school having Math & Word Rescue back when I was in the first grade

When I got to third grade, I moved schools and spent a lot of time in the school "resource room" because of The 'Tizm™. They had these iMac G3's that had...uhhh, whatever this is? I guess Bungie made it, would've never put two and two together when I was 8 years old

Reactions: KittyninjaW and LaLoneDigi
KittyninjaW said:
I don't really remember too much but i do remember that i had Jumpstart 1st Grade, Some mcdonald's game that I don't remember now, and a Monsters Inc Pinball Game.
I assume this was the game

McDonald Land

I played it a lot as a child, I got really far, but not sure if I ever completed it.

Humperdink2 said:
I assume this was the game

McDonald Land

I played it a lot as a child, I got really far, but not sure if I ever completed it.
Played the NES game a lot back in the day. I didn't know there was a PC version!

Back