• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Not sure why it took me so long...

PluggedandPadded

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hello all,

I am a DL and a fairly well-studied one at that. I've read so many academic journals on fetishism and paralytic infantilism that I surprise myself when I discover an article I'm unfamiliar with. That being said it took me until today to make an account here and actually get into the repository this site has become or may have always been. Frankly, I'm embarrassed it took me so long; Funny that's what embarrasses me I know.

Well that all being said I know exactly what got me into it. I remember when I was 4 I had trouble going to the bathroom because of ADHD and incredibly stimulating engagement with certain tasks; Such that I would not leave said tasks until I had basically wet myself. This combined with heightened emotional sensitivity made any focus on wetting very negative for me. Protection at the time became a way to avoid the negative attention that my wet pants and sheets received, and that has embedded an interest in diapers for me both as a comfort tool and a sexual stimulant. I've also struggled with my sexuality because I am not into it unless the other person most certainly is and that's not a hot topic to approach so I come off very asexual and vanilla. Meanwhile, the exact opposite is true and I'm basically just closeting myself.

Anyway, before I get carried away that's me and what I got going on. Hello and thank you for reading my ramblings. I would love questions but a simple hello will aile my socially desperate nature.

Edit: The last line is sarcasm to clarify. I'm anything but deperate

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: tempestcd, TreeLad, Lumos and 1 other person
Welcome aboard, dear friend, it's never too late to join 😊

Reactions: Jorelaxed and PluggedandPadded
Hemix said:
Welcome aboard, dear friend, it's never too late to join 😊
Dang you're not near me at all. Does ADISC attract a fairly broad international audience? I'm so invested, now that I've tipped the iceberg

Last edited:
Reactions: Jorelaxed
Hi, welcome pluggedandpaddded.

Good morning/evening/or daytime… but not night. Night mal…

dldvm08 said:
Good morning/evening/or daytime… but not night. Night mal…
The evening was yesterday. The morning is soon. I'm sick in the head and stomach from my night. But my morning will be a gentle revival.

PluggedandPadded said:
The evening was yesterday. The morning is soon. I'm sick in the head and stomach from my night. But my morning will be a gentle revival.
Same. Sick in the head, kidneys, large intestine and prostate. Oh low is our plight. I hope that things get better. Are you feeling manic or just chatty?

dldvm08 said:
Same. Sick in the head, kidneys, large intestine and prostate. Oh low is our plight. I hope that things get better. Are you feeling manic or just chatty?
I’m sorry I forgot my audience. I’m a young alcoholic suffering from the mildest loneliness in a vulnerable moment and I’m trying to grind my way to 20 posts before I forget this platform exists so a week from now I can dm. My plight is minute and the worst pain I have felt in my life was a personal inability to complete a straight forward challenge presented to me with ample time and my odd brains missprocessed that as trauma. Chatty af as always. I’ll be less dramatic in the future.

Last edited:
dldvm08 said:
At least I’m not stoned. That took me years and I’m like 9 days free of it

Edit: lack of executive function is a b**** sometimes

Last edited:
PluggedandPadded said:
At least I’m not stoned. That took me years and I’m like 9 days free of it

Edit: lack of executive function is a b**** sometimes
I agree, recently diagnosed adhd/ bipolar. High functioning with terrible executive function, got all the ideas but no motivation lol

dldvm08 said:
I agree, recently diagnosed adhd/ bipolar. High functioning with terrible executive function, got all the ideas but no motivation lol
That’s too inspiring for me not to probe. What is one idea you never got to act on but you thought could spiral into something? I’ve got one if you don’t haha

Last edited:
PluggedandPadded said:
Dang you're not near me at all. Does ADISC attract a fairly broad international audience? I'm so invested, now that I've tipped the iceberg
The Spanish speaking AB/DL community has a community, unfortunately, we are much less active 😔

Besides, I look for things in English very often, to the point sometimes it's my most used language 😁

Reactions: Jorelaxed and PluggedandPadded
Hello and welcome aboard, fellow DL! Eastern Ontario here 👋

Back