Northshore To Discontinue Colored Supreme Diapers

dlSwimmer

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I noticed that the blue supreme briefs have been unavailable for a while. I reached out to customer service and turns out they stopped making the colored versions

```
Thank you for reaching out to us today. I am sorry to tell you that we will no longer be making the supreme briefs in colors. Once all existing stock is gone it will not be replaced. We do still have the green and purple color available in size medium. We will not be getting any more of the color blue. We do have the MegaMax available in the color blue, if you wanted to check those out. I apologize for any disappointment you may have in regards to this.
```

• Sad
Reactions: TigerDL, Diprs2, Neroforte and 2 others
Ooh no

Another great diaper gone too soon

It's a pity. I happen to like them.
Time to restock, if you can. If you happen to live in Europe, all three colors are still available at a certain french online business for 21,90.

Any reason why this is happening?

Reactions: Magicalgirl101
I'm not all that surprised. I prefer the plain white myself. But I did like the blue as well. Otherwise the colors don't do anything for me. They sent a sample of the green one with my last order and if I were them I would discontinue it too! But maybe it floats somebody's boat. My first assumption is this is a cost cutting measure, finding efficiencies, etc. I notice the diapers are made in France so maybe the folks that make the color options are on strike (joke).

Reactions: flybaby
This absolutely sucks. Those are my go to diaps. So what's a close second place that can replace these?

I almost exclusively prefer plain white diapers EXCEPT with the NS Supreme line! I highly preferred the blue ones (like them in Megamax despite being totally different) as neither is a "dead giveaway" as being a diaper on the rare occasion a waistband "peeks" out. I understand from a business standpoint as the less SKUs you have to stock (and buy) the higher your profit margin. The catch (to me, at least) with these is that they are NOT placed in an "economy" range in any sense of the imagination which ought to more than justify being able to support more than 1 style, color etc.

I'm interested in knowing IF the manufacturer of the plastic has anything to do with this.

It's been a long time since I used NS Supreme's, but I always found the different colors had more problems with tapes coming loose than white.

However, when I look into my magic crystal 8-ball about NorthShore, it says... "expect some good news 'soon'". If there's any beans to spill though, I'll let Adam do it.

Reactions: Billybatts
Bearcatz said:
However, when I look into my magic crystal 8-ball about NorthShore, it says... "expect some good news 'soon'". If there's any beans to spill though, I'll let Adam do it.
Strange...I recently had a fortune cookie that said "Expect soft innovation from the northerly beaches". ;-)

NOOOO What a SHAME !!!

Reactions: Magicalgirl101
Back