Guest viewing is limited
  • Guests can only view a limited number of pages. Please log in or register to remove this limit.
  • 5 guest views remaining

NorthShore airlock lite

Prime69

DL
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Has anyone tried these airlock lite diapers? Just wondering how discreet they are?

Reactions: PadPhilosopher and Cottontail
I only use plastic-backed diapers

Reactions: PadPhilosopher and Edgewater
I wear them. They're very discreet, and also great for warmer environments.

Reactions: PadPhilosopher and DBabygirl2
tiron101 said:
I wear them. They're very discreet, and also great for warmer environments.
I second tiron101's opinion.

Also, Northshore just released Megamax Lite. Same fit and absorbency as their Megamax Airlock Lite, but with a plastic backing like the original Megamax.

Reactions: PadPhilosopher, DBabygirl2, Cottontail and 1 other person
I have been using the “lites” I like them. But I change fairly often!

Reactions: PadPhilosopher, Cottontail and Edgewater
CheshireCat said:
I second tiron101's opinion.

Also, Northshore just released Megamax Lite. Same fit and absorbency as their Megamax Airlock Lite, but with a plastic backing like the original Megamax.
I have recently received samples of the Magamax Lite and will be trialing them this coming week!

Reactions: PadPhilosopher and Cottontail
I like the AirLock Lites. They're one of my favorite discreet out-and-about diapers. I’d prefer a color or print, but those things are less important to me when I’m away from home and not being outwardly little.

Reactions: PadPhilosopher, DBabygirl2 and Edgewater
The AirLock Lites are a great product, however I don't find much difference between them and the regular AirLocks. The MegaMax Airlock isn't quite up to the regular MegaMax in terms of absorbency and length of wear, and I've found that there is very little perceptible difference between AirLock and AirLock Lite. They fit great, hold up fairly well, very discreet, very comfortable.

There are times I would prefer the security and dependability of a larger more absorbent product like MegaMax and above, and there are times I want less absorbency and more discretion suck as AirLock. However, I have never found a situation that I would prefer AirLock Lite over AirLock. In fact, it is quite the reverse. When wearing an AirLock Lite I usually end up wishing it had just a bit more in it performance wise.

I am hoping that there is a larger, real world difference between MegaMax and MegaMax Lite.

I got one as part of a large sample pack of a bunch of diapers. It was very discreet and almost unnotatable when on. With that said, I just prefer plastic diapers. I'm looking forward to the new megamax light with plastic backing

The Airlock Lite is my primary product for day-to-day and night use these days. It's designed for more frequent changes, but they are one of the few breathable diapers that don't seep or build up condensate on the outer shell. They are discreet (I've worn them at work in a quiet office setting) and they are reliable.

Reactions: PadPhilosopher, DBabygirl2 and Edgewater
Thanks everyone!

Babylon5 said:
The Airlock Lite is my primary product for day-to-day and night use these days. It's designed for more frequent changes, but they are one of the few breathable diapers that don't seep or build up condensate on the outer shell. They are discreet (I've worn them at work in a quiet office setting) and they are reliable.
Good for air travel to a warmer place?

DBabygirl2 said:
Good for air travel to a warmer place?
I'm not a frequent traveler and airlock lites are a relatively new product, but have used them on a three hour flight without issue. I live in a hot climate and find them comfortable.

Reactions: PadPhilosopher, Edgewater and DBabygirl2
Babylon5 said:
I'm not a frequent traveler and airlock lites are a relatively new product, but have used them on a three hour flight without issue. I live in a hot climate and find them comfortable.
Ok Tysm. I’m traveling in June, cross country and get anxious. I’m starting to plan now.

I love them they are my day time and going out diaper at the moment

What about odor control and sagging when wet?

Reactions: PadPhilosopher
dwmod said:
What about odor control and sagging when wet?
Regarding sag: the tapes and fit are very secure. No sagging or stretching. The very strong tapes and tape landing zone are actually a mixed blessing: everything stays put, but it is a challenge for non-dexterous fingers to remove them.

Regarding odor control: for a breathable diaper, the odor control is ok, but not as good as some of Northshore's other products. Odor has not been an issue for me with normal day-to-day use.

Reactions: dwmod and PadPhilosopher
Back