None ABDLs, does anyone accuse you of having a diaper fetish?

Status
Not open for further replies.
InconLifer said:
No need to apologise! I agree with your point. That was very much my philosophy pre-Long Covid complications as well which is why I found it easier to handle psychologically. My mentality was sure, I have this embarrassing condition but I'm a great runner and guitar player so that cancels it out. It was easy to manage and ultimately protection made me a lot more confident. When everything stopped working as it were and my incontinence changed to being much more severe it was harder to deal with because rather than one issue I have it became a reminder of how nothing works in my body.

The capacity thing's the key thing with the wheelchair really, due to the potential of not being able to find a toilet to change in and also wanting to really minimise the chance of leaking on my seat a high capacity is key. I do have some lower capacity, regular ones for round the house for cost reasons but they're prone to leaking and if they leak at home then I can't risk them outside.

I can really relate to this as it sounds very similar to me. I was taken out of nappies way before my bedwetting ended. I was really glad but then the reality that rather than sleeping through the night and having a dry bed and pyjamas I'd have interrupted sleep and be soaked every night kicked in, I missed the protection. Indeed, I remember wondering why being miserable was a better alternative to protection. The reason I was taken out of protection was because my Dad was embarrassed about buying nappies at the supermarket in case he saw anyone. However, then when I was ten we were staying with family friends and he was worried about the embarrassment of me wetting the bed so I was back in protection. I remember my Mum asking me if I was okay with it and I was fine. Indeed, I was actually glad to not have to worry about wetting the bed again.

My nightly bedwetting ended when I was ten but I'd still wet now and again but never told my parents as I was too embarrassed as when I became a teenager I figured I was way too old to be doing it and couldn't bring myself to tell them. However, as I knew that whilst my issues were a whole lot better that they hadn't completely disappeared, I was always super anxious on school trips and at sleepovers. I was due to go on a German Exchange and was utterly terrified of wetting the bed and did wonder about DryNites as I'd seen them advertised and knew I'd have my own room in the house but never plucked up the courage to ask and was just super, super cautious about fluids. I remember one night we were around someone's house and his parents weren't there and so they had some alcohol. I had a bit of a drink of some but then felt like an idiot as I was convinced I'd end up wetting the bed. Fortunately that didn't happen but I was super, super anxious and indeed relieved to wake up in a dry bed in the morning.

Then again in the Sixth Form at school I wondered about protection and solutions to my daytime issues as my trousers were now dry clean only and so come the end of the week they'd smell really strongly of urine. I once again wasn't able to pluck up the courage to talk to my parents and mused on trying to go to the doctors without telling them but it wasn't doable. I guess that ultimately, I'd always seen the positive aspects to protection and that's why I did eventually pluck up the courage to go back to using it and after feeling very awkward and self-conscious actually became much more confident.

Nowadays though, as I said above, my headspace is very different due to the severity of my overall condition.
Don't be down on yourself! You are not your body! Your body is just the wagon that carries around your kind heart and your sharp mind. Your wagon has some issues, but you are a great person! I hope you don't think I'm just trying to be kind. I am completely serious.

It is interesting to hear your backstory. It's sad that your parents put their own emotional well being ahead of yours, but I'm sure they didn't think of it that way. I'm a semi-lapsed musician myself, just because I'm too busy, and I miss it. It must be really frustrating to simply not be physically able to do it anymore. I'm glad you've come to terms with your challenges, and hope you get back to being a great runner and guitar player, in time.

Reactions: dogboy
DadPhilosopher said:
Don't be down on yourself! You are not your body! Your body is just the wagon that carries around your kind heart and your sharp mind. Your wagon has some issues, but you are a great person! I hope you don't think I'm just trying to be kind. I am completely serious. It is interesting to hear your backstory. It's sad that your parents put their own emotional well being ahead of yours, but I'm sure they didn't think of it that way. I'm a semi-lapsed musician myself, just because I'm too busy, and I miss it. It must be really frustrating to simply not be physically able to do it anymore. I'm glad you've come to terms with your challenges, and hope you get back to being a great runner and guitar player, in time.
Thank you for your kind words. You are lovely and supportive. I appreciate your empathy and understanding.😊I don’t blame my parents for anything. They did what they thought was best for me. I know they love me and want me to be happy. I’m glad you are a musician too. What kind of music do you play? I used to play rock and blues mostly, but I also like classical and jazz. I hope you find time to play more often. Music is good for the soul.🎵I’m not giving up on my dreams of running and playing the guitar again. I believe in miracles and hope. Maybe one day, science or technology will find a way to heal me. Until then, I’m trying to enjoy life as much as possible. There are still many things I can do and learn. Life is a gift, and I don’t want to waste it.🎁

DadPhilosopher said:
Don't be down on yourself! You are not your body! Your body is just the wagon that carries around your kind heart and your sharp mind. Your wagon has some issues, but you are a great person! I hope you don't think I'm just trying to be kind. I am completely serious.

It is interesting to hear your backstory. It's sad that your parents put their own emotional well being ahead of yours, but I'm sure they didn't think of it that way. I'm a semi-lapsed musician myself, just because I'm too busy, and I miss it. It must be really frustrating to simply not be physically able to do it anymore. I'm glad you've come to terms with your challenges, and hope you get back to being a great runner and guitar player, in time.

Oh, I really wouldn't say that - they were really great about my issues on the whole! My Dad was obviously a bit embarrassed by it though. I think the key issue was that I was too embarrassed to say anything. To be fair I never mentioned it as a kid and I think they assumed I was much happier out of protection. I think that was the key thing with my parents - my parents thought I wasn't bothered about my accidents and stopped chastising me for the daytime issues and it wasn't brought up. They figured that I'd grow out of it and that as I had friends and school never said anything that it wasn't an issue. The reality (which they didn't know) was that I was super, super self-conscious all the time. Also, in their defence, I was always at pains to be 'normal' as (as I know now), due to my delays with executive functioning I lagged behind my peers (and still do!). Thus, I can see why they opted not to bring it up or suggest any solutions as they probably imagined I'd shoot them down and be super embarrassed.

When I was small and taken out of protection, I also imagine they thought maybe the protection would mean that it wouldn't go away as nothing was being done if I was just in nappies and they did start getting me up in the middle of night to pee which did mean that eventually I'd do it myself and stay dry (although this did take a long time!). I think there was obviously some underlying weakness though as the times I did wet it was when I didn't wake up to pee. Indeed, prior to Long Covid, I'd still generally always get up at night like clockwork. Weirdly, one of the strange Long Covid things is I sleep through now. I'm careful about fluids but I tend to wake up in the morning bursting and then don't have any time to act on it.

Last edited:
Reactions: PadPhilosopher
SeniorMan said:
Thank you for your kind words. You are lovely and supportive. I appreciate your empathy and understanding.😊I don’t blame my parents for anything. They did what they thought was best for me. I know they love me and want me to be happy. I’m glad you are a musician too. What kind of music do you play? I used to play rock and blues mostly, but I also like classical and jazz. I hope you find time to play more often. Music is good for the soul.🎵I’m not giving up on my dreams of running and playing the guitar again. I believe in miracles and hope. Maybe one day, science or technology will find a way to heal me. Until then, I’m trying to enjoy life as much as possible. There are still many things I can do and learn. Life is a gift, and I don’t want to waste it.🎁
Hold on…. Seniorman? Are you also InconLifer?
The way you replied to DadPhilosopher looked like you had two accounts and you used the “wrong one” for the reply.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Diaperman95 and PadPhilosopher
KenworthW900b said:
I'm incontinent and will wear printed diapers though I'm not particularly big on all the babyish prints I prefer something a little more grown up or at least neutral. Personally I got started on printed diapers because at the time they were just infinitely better than most of the medical stuff available at the time. Today there are many medical diapers that are as good or better than the ab stuff and most of what I wear is white or a few black or blue I'll even do green, foresite used to have some really nice adult ish prints but they have been unavailable since Covid started. I'll use a few printed rearz like the barnyard or rebel and I'll do the blue camo tykables but that's about as deep ad I'll go into the printed stuff. Would I want to be seen in them? Not anymore than I'd want to be seen in any other diaper but honestly in my mind a diaper is a diaper regardless of what's on the outside. It seems to genuinely bother some folks that I don't let being incontinent bother me or even slow me down but I decided long ago I have incontinence, incontinence doesn't have me... and it never will! Am I crazy? Likely, but I will not be dragged down by a trivial condition or the fact that I need a different type of underwear.

Not to be down on you in any way, just what you wrote struck a little bit of a nerve because of the shame and depression I felt when becoming incontinent and the ridicule and berating comments I got for choosing diapers over medical procedures and medications. No argument or disrespect intended!
If you think I am ashamed of being incontinent you have miss understood. But that in NO way means I am proud to show everyone my diaper and want them to know either. Then if they do see it I damn sure do not want them to dismiss me as having legit medical condition. I stated I will often wear solid colors from NorthShore but I am not ever in anyway buying any baby print diaper. Yes I have even used the NS Tie dye at night..
I do not in anyway or fashion let my incontinence control me either but I honestly feel being incontinent I have enough judgment from people without helping add to it. Plus I am not a AB I have no desire to be seen as one. I honestly believe most incontinent folk feel the same exact way. Now if I happened to see rearz barnyards on clearance at a dollar a diaper would I over look that. Most likely I would scoop them up and use them at home for night time use just because money is tight. The reality is that Printed diapers are almost always more money though unless on clearance. I guess I am not totally against printed diapers, but certainly not baby prints. In the original post they express people that seen or knew they liked to buy and wear baby printed ABDL diapers would think they are ABDL. Why would they not? I am not saying that it is wrong to expect it but you cant change what others thing=k just because you see things differently. The majority of people on earth are going to assume you are a AB if you wear or purchase AB prints. That is not opinion that is the fact of the matter.

"Almost" every AB diaper made is also offered in a plain white and I have used them plenty of times my self. I do not see anyone accusing me of being a AB because I use a thick absorbent white diaper. I just spent 45 min face down on a x-ray table in nothing but a white mega max. The six staff members never said a word and my med records indicate I am incontinent. You cant tell me if it was you and you had on a rearz safari that you would not feel like one or more of them might assume you was ABDL. Maybe you 1000% at all do not care what others think but most incontinent folks really do care to some degree. I do not care if someone thinks I am incontinent because I am. I would rather them not know because people talk and I really don't want everyone to know and whisper behind my back. But if they did I would rather them whisper that I am wearing a diaper and not a AB printed one. You have to admit thanks to people like Jerry Springer many folks think AB people aer just screwed in the head and even as far to call them pedophiles. Now I know better than that because we have some amazing people here but90- 95% of the adult baby diaper lovers do not want their secrete out either because of the stigma. The incontinent stigma is bad enough to deal with but the ABDL stigma is 100 times worse. So since I m not a AB why would I want to put that on me. Besides Even if I was in plain fruit of the looms and they had little kid or baby prints and i got seen in front of a bunch of other guys do you think they are not going to tease me. Solid color underwear or cameo even tie-dye is way way different than wearing my little pony underwear as a adult. Over all I just want to be taken serious and my condition seen for what it is and not be written off as crazy to the doctors or nurse treating me as well as a friend that might one day see my diaper sticking out thee top of my waste line.

I am happy you are confident in you condition, I am too for the most part but it took me many of years to get that away and I know for a fact the majority of incontinent folks are not that secure in wearing and they are very self self concession. I was for almost 30 years as it took me a very long time to finally say" it is what it is" and mean it!
I am not saying it is Wrong for a incontinent person to wear a printed AB diaper in any way if that is what they want to do. Nock yourself out if you like that. As far as the original post has stated I am just saying that people have seen Jerry Springer and people have seen the nut job in Louisiana that pretended to be disabled person to get a care giver to change him and they have low opinions of the ABDL community. I am the "I" in ADISC and I do not want my condition to be made lite or become the butt of a joke by my healthcare professionals or friends!

If I have offended you it is not my intentions. I am just speaking from the heart and for the majority of Incontinent folks. Sure a few might disagree but people call it like they see it no matter if they are right or wrong!

• Love
Reactions: iatec779, KenworthW900b and PadPhilosopher
DadPhilosopher said:
I don't wish to argue with you either, or anyone else for that matter. I don't have the time, the energy, or the desire. I, too, "am a believer in the Lord Jesus and I leave the judging to the Lord." I don't think you're trying to be rude any more than I am; it does sound like a life of frustrating experiences has left you, and some others, a little jaded. I didn't mean to call you a liar (and have no idea why you say I did) but I do think you, too, have been unintentionally rude, and to another incontinent person present here with other much more debilitating struggles, by your dogmatic assertions on matters of personal opinion. But saying someone's question is stupid is always rude, and Greatlake5 (who wasn't the only one who said that) was the only one with enough character to admit he should have just left it alone. He seems like a really good guy, as do you.

But clearly I am just being a nuisance at this point. I wish I could help, but clearly I have nothing to offer that helps anything. I guess l'll just quietly watch the goings on, quietly cheering for the victories and hurting with the hurting and staying out of most discussions. I only got into this one because I saw a circular firing squad forming, and even the ICs taking potshots at each other, though again, presumably unintentionally. Since you stated affinity to Jesus Christ, I'll insert a few Scriptures that explain my thought processes. Galatians 5:15 "But if ye bite and devour one another, take heed that ye be not consumed one of another."

My overarching message here, as always, is "Let us therefore follow after the things which make for peace, and things wherewith one may edify another." Romans 14:15. It seems that the best way for me to do that now is "study to be quiet, and to do [my] own business" (Thessalonians) since my interactions seem to just fuel dissension.

No hard feelings, just disappointment that I can't contribute anything but more strife.
I am sorry if I cam across rude it really was not my intent. I just get tired of people trying to blur the line between ABDL and Incontinence. That is what I got out of the original post. The stigma of being incontinent is bad enough on people without adding to it. People can say what ever they want. I do not believe it is wrong for a incontinent person to wear AB print diapers. I just do not understand why one would think that others are not going to judge them and lump them into the ABDL category for doing so. Say a person is straight and not a supporter of gay rights ( not trying to get into that at all, not with a 10 ft poll) But if they put on a rainbow shirt people are going to assume they are a supporter of gay rights. Not saying the 2 things are one in the same and as I said I leave it to God to judge people. That is between them and Jesus. I have many friends here and in my personal life that was raised under different beliefs than me and I treat them all the same. I just because I have my one beliefs does not make me hate people. Me and the lord are going to have many things to discuss that I have done he did not agree with either. I have to own that as we all do. But now I am way off subject. LOL People in the world see things from what they know and have been taught. Adult Babies have been painted as some crazy and even pedophile people in the media and people see a Baby print diaper on you and they just assume you are a AB. I know this group is mostly ABDL and I have the upmost respect for them or I would not be on here every day. But we also have a Incontinent section that is for us and for some reason folks keep blurring the lines. I do not mean to be rude I was just trying to speak up for Why great like said that. Yes I agree maybe he should of said it different and me too. Like maybe I do not understand the question. But I know the life he has lived and he just wants his section of the forum to be a incontinent member same as me. Most of us deal with the diaper stigma daily and we do not get to put them down or take a break from that stigma. I had to change a poop diaper in Walmart with 15 dudes the other day. It stunk it was loud all of them knew what I was doing. I just do not want people to see my condition for what it is and nothing it is not. My honest apologies to you the og post or anyone I might of defended I was just trying to get people to see how the question sounds from our perspective. And keep in mind the og post was not from someone with the incontinent label in their profile. I hope I have not came across as a dick to anyone but I feel like I feel. I try to be honest but respectful in all my post. If you feel I failed I am sorry. I love this community as there is no trolls and name calling or hate speech. This is the most respectful group of people online!

• Love
Reactions: iatec779 and PadPhilosopher
Diaperman95 said:
If you think I am ashamed of being incontinent you have miss understood. But that in NO way means I am proud to show everyone my diaper and want them to know either. Then if they do see it I damn sure do not want them to dismiss me as having legit medical condition. I stated I will often wear solid colors from NorthShore but I am not ever in anyway buying any baby print diaper. Yes I have even used the NS Tie dye at night..
I do not in anyway or fashion let my incontinence control me either but I honestly feel being incontinent I have enough judgment from people without helping add to it. Plus I am not a AB I have no desire to be seen as one. I honestly believe most incontinent folk feel the same exact way. Now if I happened to see rearz barnyards on clearance at a dollar a diaper would I over look that. Most likely I would scoop them up and use them at home for night time use just because money is tight. The reality is that Printed diapers are almost always more money though unless on clearance. I guess I am not totally against printed diapers, but certainly not baby prints. In the original post they express people that seen or knew they liked to buy and wear baby printed ABDL diapers would think they are ABDL. Why would they not? I am not saying that it is wrong to expect it but you cant change what others thing=k just because you see things differently. The majority of people on earth are going to assume you are a AB if you wear or purchase AB prints. That is not opinion that is the fact of the matter.

"Almost" every AB diaper made is also offered in a plain white and I have used them plenty of times my self. I do not see anyone accusing me of being a AB because I use a thick absorbent white diaper. I just spent 45 min face down on a x-ray table in nothing but a white mega max. The six staff members never said a word and my med records indicate I am incontinent. You cant tell me if it was you and you had on a rearz safari that you would not feel like one or more of them might assume you was ABDL. Maybe you 1000% at all do not care what others think but most incontinent folks really do care to some degree. I do not care if someone thinks I am incontinent because I am. I would rather them not know because people talk and I really don't want everyone to know and whisper behind my back. But if they did I would rather them whisper that I am wearing a diaper and not a AB printed one. You have to admit thanks to people like Jerry Springer many folks think AB people aer just screwed in the head and even as far to call them pedophiles. Now I know better than that because we have some amazing people here but90- 95% of the adult baby diaper lovers do not want their secrete out either because of the stigma. The incontinent stigma is bad enough to deal with but the ABDL stigma is 100 times worse. So since I m not a AB why would I want to put that on me. Besides Even if I was in plain fruit of the looms and they had little kid or baby prints and i got seen in front of a bunch of other guys do you think they are not going to tease me. Solid color underwear or cameo even tie-dye is way way different than wearing my little pony underwear as a adult. Over all I just want to be taken serious and my condition seen for what it is and not be written off as crazy to the doctors or nurse treating me as well as a friend that might one day see my diaper sticking out thee top of my waste line.

I am happy you are confident in you condition, I am too for the most part but it took me many of years to get that away and I know for a fact the majority of incontinent folks are not that secure in wearing and they are very self self concession. I was for almost 30 years as it took me a very long time to finally say" it is what it is" and mean it!
I am not saying it is Wrong for a incontinent person to wear a printed AB diaper in any way if that is what they want to do. Nock yourself out if you like that. As far as the original post has stated I am just saying that people have seen Jerry Springer and people have seen the nut job in Louisiana that pretended to be disabled person to get a care giver to change him and they have low opinions of the ABDL community. I am the "I" in ADISC and I do not want my condition to be made lite or become the butt of a joke by my healthcare professionals or friends!

If I have offended you it is not my intentions. I am just speaking from the heart and for the majority of Incontinent folks. Sure a few might disagree but people call it like they see it no matter if they are right or wrong!

First I just wanted to say you absolutely did not in any way offend me, I enjoy reading your posts whether I agree or not. It's always nice to read others viewpoints and opinions who can express them with an open mind.

I agree with most if not all you replied to me specifically and can't really add or detract from any of it... I'd discuss point by point but I got a million things going on and no time. I just wanted you to know I wasn't offended at all.

• Love
Reactions: PadPhilosopher and Diaperman95
I
LePew said:
Hold on…. Seniorman? Are you also InconLifer?
The way you replied to DadPhilosopher looked like you had two accounts and you used the “wrong one” for the reply.
It kinda appears like it but I maybe it was just a mistake. I replied to the wrong thread once. If it does turn out to be true one of the of his accounts is straight up all bogus because The new one says a lot of things opposite of Seniorman. That's for sure. Senior man only uses Prevail that his nursing home provides. I would hope this is not true.

^ I know…… I’m having trouble wrapping my head around that if it’s true.

And honestly, I doubt it’s true because if so, one of the accounts is a complete and total fabrication. I don’t want to think that’s what’s going on but I’m just calling it out as I see it and hopefully we can get a reply from Seniorman and it’s just a mixup.

Reactions: PadPhilosopher and Diaperman95
KenworthW900b said:
First I just wanted to say you absolutely did not in any way offend me, I enjoy reading your posts whether I agree or not. It's always nice to read others viewpoints and opinions who can express them with an open mind.

I agree with most if not all you replied to me specifically and can't really add or detract from any of it... I'd discuss point by point but I got a million things going on and no time. I just wanted you to know I wasn't offended at all.
I am glad us truck drivers have to stick together. 😆 I enjoy your post as well and I do know when AB diapers first came out they was leaps and bounds above medical. Even then I always waited for a white version. Bust I 100% know that with out the ABDL market molicare and Abena would still be the top of the line. ABDL diapers shook up this industry big time. For that I am thankful. That and with this group too as I have received many good tips & reviews from ABDL users too.

LePew said:
^ I know…… I’m having trouble wrapping my head around that if it’s true.

And honestly, I doubt it’s true because if so, one of the accounts is a complete and total fabrication. I don’t want to think that’s what’s going on but I’m just calling it out as I see it and hopefully we can get a reply from Seniorman and it’s just a mixup.
I hope. I really hope no one would ever do that.

Can confirm that I am most certainly not SeniorMan! Was confused by that but I imagine he replied to the post by mistake. I was keen to get in as I didn’t mean to imply my parents weren’t supportive. Indeed, my Mum’s essentially my full time carer at the moment.

Last edited:
Reactions: Diaperman95, PadPhilosopher and LePew
InconLifer said:
Can confirm that I am most certainly not SeniorMan! Was confused by that but I imagine he replied to the post by mistake. I was keen to get in as I didn’t mean to imply my parents weren’t supportive. Indeed, my Mum’s essentially my full time carer at the moment.
I noted some difference in the writing style. I wonder why he replied the way he did when I was clearly talking to you. Does he have a similar background and interests? That's certainly possible.

I didn't think your parents were not supportive, but unfortunately they didn't understand your needs and made incorrect assumptions that made their lives easier and yours harder. It was obviously an honest mistake, and they obviously love you. All parents make mistakes (I think I've made more than my fair share) but not all care, sadly. I'm glad yours do.

Last edited:
DadPhilosopher said:
I noted some difference in the writing style. I wonder why he replied the way he did when I was clearly talking to you. Does he have a similar background and interests? That's certainly possible.
No idea and thought it was odd as it was a pretty personal post I made. Thought you may have tagged him or something.

This drama is just sums up my day to be honest. I’m up early for physio tomorrow which is always a complete nightmare due to the weird route I have to take due to access stuff and I’ve had an absolute nightmare trying to pack for the day as I haven’t been out the house in yonks. Managed to get Covid a third time a month ago and now it feels like a complete reset to how I was pre-treatment and my appetite’s shot to pieces as well. Hoping he can do a damage report as it were and assess how things are. Fortunately I’m no worse than I was before I started treatment. Really hoping it hasn’t all been undone.

Feeling super low. If it is a reset then that scuppers any hope I have of going back to uni if my brain fog doesn’t improve.

• Sad
So, for those who are vehemently against diapers with prints….. Let’s say you wear Better Dry diapers…. They are back ordered but Crinklz are not. They are the same diaper and price is relatevly the same. Would you go without or buy the Crinklz?

InconLifer said:
No idea and thought it was odd as it was a pretty personal post I made. Thought you may have tagged him or something.

This drama is just sums up my day to be honest. I’m up early for physio tomorrow which is always a complete nightmare due to the weird route I have to take due to access stuff and I’ve had an absolute nightmare trying to pack for the day as I haven’t been out the house in yonks. Managed to get Covid a third time a month ago and now it feels like a complete reset to how I was pre-treatment and my appetite’s shot to pieces as well. Hoping he can do a damage report as it were and assess how things are. Fortunately I’m no worse than I was before I started treatment. Really hoping it hasn’t all been undone.

Feeling super low. If it is a reset then that scuppers any hope I have of going back to uni if my brain fog doesn’t improve.
Wow. That wagon is giving you a rough time for sure. There's a lot of people hoping and cheering for you, and doubtless some praying for you, too.

InconLifer said:
I pretty well figured that this was the case. I am glad to hear it anyway. I don't think I have welcomed you so I would just like to say welcome!! I love to see other incontinent folk join the group.... not that I would not welcome you all the same for being ABDL.. I hope you are loving it. We have some good people.

Reactions: PadPhilosopher and InconLifer
diapernh said:
So, for those who are vehemently against diapers with prints….. Let’s say you wear Better Dry diapers…. They are back ordered but Crinklz are not. They are the same diaper and price is relatevly the same. Would you go without or buy the Crinklz?
I am not against anyone else wearing them. I would not personally unless they way 60% off or something. But the question was.." If you want a printed diaper, ABDL, wtf. There are underwear and boxers with patterns on them and graphic ones so why can't IC people have the same thing without anyone calling it a fetish?"... So the sad truth is people are always going to relate to what they know and the first thing that comes to mind.... That is a ABDL fetish! I mean maybe it was a good buy but if I do I have to expect if others see me in one or buying them they are going to assume I am ABDL. It is not necessarily a question of hate for ABDL's all though that does exist, but it is a hard fact that is where 99% of people are going to think. If you did a pole and it showed a person in normal clothes bent over and a ABDL diaper showing 3 inches above the waste and another person same pose in all white diaper....Then asked who is Incontinent, and who is a Adult baby? What is your thoughts. I mean the way I read it has nothing to do with you liking ABDL diapers. But do you really expect others to think you do not. That is the point I was trying to make.

I do not like better dry myself but say if it was inControl mega and rearz safari?.. I would buy mega max or total dry or any other all white with landing zones like I like. I would not spend money on the print.

Reactions: iatec779 and PadPhilosopher
Calico said:
There are underwear and boxers with patterns on them and graphic ones so why can't IC people have the same thing without anyone calling it a fetish?
I'm trying to bring back to the original thread. Why is it okay to wear graphic typed diapers when you are IC. Of course that's fine. But I think most IC (not abdl/IC people) would prefer to wear "normal" diapers. Simply I don't wear baby type diapers. Why? I just don't. I'm not fine with some of these weird diapers. Maybe it's just me. No problem with some of the abdl/IC group. Enjoy your diapers.

I'm just a little concerned when this question (an abdl member posting this on the IC forum), why don't you just move over to one of the other appropriate forums? Are you just getting your kicks posting that clearly does not support the IC members? Sorry...stupid question. We already know.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Constantlydamp, slimjiminy and PadPhilosopher
greatlake5 said:
I'm just a little concerned when this question (an abdl member posting this on the IC forum), why don't you just move over to one of the other appropriate forums? Are you just getting your kicks posting that clearly does not support the IC members? Sorry...stupid question. We already know.

You're getting worked up over nothing. Whether Calico is IC or not, they started a valid thread to have a valid discussion. There is absolutely nothing wrong with the OP's post what-so-ever or that it was posted in the IC section.

You're being hostile and abrasive over a legit discussion. Had the poster clearly been IC, I know for sure you wouldn't be approaching this discussion with hostilities towards the poster nor general negativity. How about dropping this double standard and having a discussion for the sake of the discussion.

Last edited:
Reactions: LordDuque and PadPhilosopher
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back