Ninjamas new size large

JohnQDiaper

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
Saw, but did not buy, any of these a few days ago in the local Walgreens. None of the store tags said large and I have not been able to find anything on anywhere on the internet including the Walgreens and Ninjamas websites.

Also, of note, the S/M pack on the left has a 5 pound higher max weight than the S/M pack on the right. I'm not sure what's up, or if it's even worth mentioning, but if anyone knows anything or is willing to take a look/buy on their own, please enlighten those of us who are curious.

Attachments

• 20220102 Ninjamas new size large.jpg
    20220102 Ninjamas new size large.jpg
    484 KB · Views: 392
  • Thinking
Reactions: Beowulf, Deleted member 53185, KrankyPants and 1 other person
so looks like 2022 might be a good year

Fingers crossed for a proper fitting ninja jam!

Reactions: Uzuki and KittyninjaW
Hopefully, they're not going to do S/M & L, & skip the XL.
It looks a bit worrisome, because the new L goes to 95+.

Last edited:
Reactions: TigerDL and DanElmontan
12srepaid said:
At least if they did that the sizing would be more accurate

Reactions: grst, TigerDL and 12srepaid
If you remember, that’s how Underjams were sized, stopping at that 95-100 pound threshold. It wouldn’t surprise me if they stopped there, history often has a way of repeating itself.

Reactions: 12srepaid and hanzertas
Eh just buy proper ABDL nappies and you will enjoy a much nicer experience :p

12srepaid said:
Agreed, the + sign implies to me that there will not be an XL size. The new large size will be as big as they get.

Last edited:
let's hope Ninjama's come with an real XL may up to 140lbs.
Some Pro Pampers family's needs a good betwetting pull up for bigger kids to.

Reactions: TigerDL, Jack01, Tigondegra and 2 others
DanElmontan said:
Agreed, the + sign implies to me that there will not be an XL size. The new large size will be as big as they get.
Devil's advocate here ... Not necessarily. The weight range for the size 6 pampers is listed at 35lbs + while the size 7 are listed as 41lbs+

Reactions: Beowulf, TigerDL and DanElmontan
kraken98 said:
It's not about us. It's about the youth that needs them. Besides Goodnites needs some competition.

Reactions: OmiOMy, Sheepies, TigerDL and 2 others
Omg maybe they listened to my comment ….. I sent a review and said it fit/worked perfectly when I (my daughter …. Lolol) was 90pounds but the second I gained a bit of weight and got over 95 pounds they ripped going on and were too tight and ripped as I wore them. This is the proper sizing for the current ones.

maybe maybe they will bring in a bigger size? I was just hoping they would add an inch to the sides to make it fit the 125 pounds …..

but I have a feeling they will leave it at this size …. Lots of stores aren’t carrying goodnites xl so why would they bring in ANOTHER package they have to stock in a second brand.

kraken98 said:
Except money …. ABDL diapers are $3-4 a piece in Canada, goodnites are $1, no ABDL pull ups (I like to use the potty so I can wear one all day/night before I use it). Plus there are VERY few small sized ones (I wear goodnites large, xlarge are too big and sag and leak) and mediums are way too big, I can’t wear any of my clothes over top of them without having a HUGE bubble butt when they are dry, plus lots are too big in any shape, the tapes would overlap, gaps between the legs etc.

Reactions: TigerDL and FudgedInLuvs
hanzertas said:
Devil's advocate here ... Not necessarily. The weight range for the size 6 pampers is listed at 35lbs + while the size 7 are listed as 41lbs+
DanElmontan said:

For diapers, most manufacturers will list 7 as 41+ lbs, size 6 diapers as 35+, and size 5 as 27+. A quick search on WalMart.com shows the major brands doing this:

Pampers:
987a607b-fb0c-4313-8296-535d6fcc8f8f.03f0055c8020ced6f5ef317087445193.jpeg

Huggies:
f49351f9-f405-4441-b4f9-725baa9c817d.5fba6f70d01092781c3437bf95d24d87.jpeg

Parent's Choice:
2062a478-72bf-435a-9eb7-d78ba8b9c929.2b2988ddcf7e0519e20a6790498fd060.jpeg

All Good (Pampers):
d06b8e5c-9b99-43e5-9898-5db693c6b807.2e188f2e68f24ac6b56ab1b830b24777.jpeg

Cuties:
bd9fdf59-2f0b-4ab8-baa2-1be8f878925b.5ffc733c458debff8c9652fde3280ad3.jpeg

Reactions: TigerDL, Iron, Jack01 and 2 others
nzdy1 said:
For diapers, most manufacturers will list 7 as 41+ lbs, size 6 diapers as 35+, and size 5 as 27+. A quick search on WalMart.com shows the major brands doing this:

All Good (Pampers):
d06b8e5c-9b99-43e5-9898-5db693c6b807.2e188f2e68f24ac6b56ab1b830b24777.jpeg
Exactly.

And All Good is Pampers? I thought they were a Huggies off-brand.

DanElmontan said:
I'm fairly certain that the + is a typo as it's only on the freedom unit weight, not the metric weight, you would expect it to be on both.
Will hold out hope that a larger size is on the horizon.
I'm having recurring dreams of finding these as size 8 baby dry nappy pants, I really hope they will become a reality.

Reactions: hanzertas
hanzertas said:
It’s wishful thinking that they will debut an XL Ninjamas size, but then again, I don’t think many people (including myself) expected Goodnites to reintroduce an XL size to the market.

It is possible that XL Ninjamas may be coming, considering that they dropped the XL from the larger size and topped the upper weight limit at 95lbs, which is the weight size where the XL Goodnites start.

Reactions: hanzertas
DanElmontan said:
It’s wishful thinking that they will debut an XL Ninjamas size, but then again, I don’t think many people (including myself) expected Goodnites to reintroduce an XL size to the market.

It is possible that XL Ninjamas may be coming, considering that they dropped the XL from the larger size and topped the upper weight limit at 95lbs, which is the weight size where the XL Goodnites start.
Yeah that was exactly my thought. Why take the weight range down unless your are launching an XL? Guess we will find out.

Reactions: DanElmontan and 12srepaid
hanzertas said:
Yeah that was exactly my thought. Why take the weight range down unless your are launching an XL? Guess we will find out.
Would a ninjamas XL not be basically the same size as small always discreet pants, would be an interesting comparison between ninjamas ana always

Back