Night pee

lizzy21

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
so i just started wearing again and it’s 2am and i soaked my goodnight ): anyone up to chat?! also how do you deal ? change right away or wait until morning

Reactions: WittleBoyBlue and chamberpot
Goodnites, in my experience leak quite easily. If I had wet a goodnite.I would change it right away. For that reason I would only wear a goodnites during the day so that I could be aware of how much I wet them and change before they leak.

Reactions: chamberpot and Deleted member 57387
On the average night I wet my diaper 2 or 3 times and have been a bed wetter almost all my life. I put pads under my sheets to protect the mattress and wear pee proof panties over my diaper to lessen the leaks. If I wake up I don't get up to change. Honestly I've always liked peeing my diaper and love the way it feels. Most mornings I top my diaper off when I do get up before changing.

Reactions: chamberpot and JWolf
I never get up to change , bed is very very well protected in case of leaks so there is no worry there. I'll wet 2 to 4 times a night. and am usually wet before I fall asleep, I read when I go to bed so I may stay awake an hour or two.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mathew
If it’s a goodnite I think it’s better to change because it doesn’t have very good absorbency. But if you wear thicker diapers then there’s no need to get up and change. I wet my diaper very heavily and frequently so I make sure it’s not gonna leak for not getting up.

Reactions: Diaperon
If I have a nappy on, I don’t wake in the night to wee.

My body knows it’s OK to just do it.

I tested myself recently and had a week without nappies at all.

Every night I woke up once or twice needing a wee.

Then on the next night I wore a Drylife XPlus (L4) and slept through the night, waking up wet.

I think I’m now completely “nappy trained” at night!

Reactions: chamberpot
I only wear Goodnites on short errands or where rets rooms are available. I wear M4, Krinkles, or Mega-Max at night.

Reactions: chamberpot
I wear cloth prefolds and rubber pants to bed every night and most morning wake up in wet diapers. My wife changes me an hour or so later after we've had our coffee and catch up with the news and the market.

Back