night change

Status
Not open for further replies.

Babyc

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
how many times are you changed during the night

Never. The purposes of being diapered during the night are for me a) snugness and b) avoiding hassle and being able to continue sleeping.
A change would defeat these purposes for me.

Strange introduction 🤔. Maybe should have been posted under "Diaper talk". Never mind.

Reactions: littledreamers333
Unless I am leaking - I don't.

I use very high capacity diapers with high capacity liners to deal with my nocturnal polyuria .

ElPulpo said:
Never. The purposes of being diapered during the night are for me a) snugness and b) avoiding hassle and being able to continue sleeping.
A change would defeat these purposes for me.

Strange introduction 🤔. Maybe should have been posted under "Diaper talk". Never mind.
I'm changed about 2-3 times during the night didn't know how to post under diaper as pretty new

my diaper get changed twice night.

Babytoodler5 said:
my diaper get changed twice night.
About the same as me between 2-3 times apart from last night 4 times

Once sometimes twice, usually around 4 am and then 7-8AM. The 4 AM is pretty religious as that seems to be when both my wife and I wake up. Some times I will just feel her hand reaching over to check me. If I am asleep though she will not wake me to change me, she will just go back to sleep and get me later when we both are awake.

One time I asked her if she would let our son stay wet and not wake him? She said absolutely... you dont wake the sleeping baby. I guess that is why she had a monitor in our room so she could hear him fussing. I don't fuss though!

littlemoosey said:
Once sometimes twice, usually around 4 am and then 7-8AM. The 4 AM is pretty religious as that seems to be when both my wife and I wake up. Some times I will just feel her hand reaching over to check me. If I am asleep though she will not wake me to change me, she will just go back to sleep and get me later when we both are awake.

One time I asked her if she would let our son stay wet and not wake him? She said absolutely... you dont wake the sleeping baby. I guess that is why she had a monitor in our room so she could hear him fussing. I don't fuss though!
I don't do no fussing either my gf just keeps checking my nappy once I've wet then I'm changed

Reactions: littlemoosey
littlemoosey said:

Are you sure that you don’t fuss? Sounds like one of those “I don’t snore” stories. Did you ask the Misses or did you just assume? She’s right about that not waking a sleeping baby. That is if you’re not having trouble with diaper rash with the baby you might as well let them sleep even when they’re wet. I’ve been going so long with a wet diaper lately that I’ve got rhino skin. Sometimes I pad up enough that I can make it 24 hours without leaks, rash, or discomfort. Stay padded, and try not to fuss!

Reactions: littlemoosey
Zeke said:
Are you sure that you don’t fuss? Sounds like one of those “I don’t snore” stories. Did you ask the Misses or did you just assume? She’s right about that not waking a sleeping baby. That is if you’re not having trouble with diaper rash with the baby you might as well let them sleep even when they’re wet. I’ve been going so long with a wet diaper lately that I’ve got rhino skin. Sometimes I pad up enough that I can make it 24 hours without leaks, rash, or discomfort. Stay padded, and try not to fuss!

Nope no fussing, although I am "HIGH MAINTENANCE" I try to be "low maintenance"

Reactions: Zeke
Gosh. Multiple times a night? Are you drinking a swimming pool before bed? Maybe don't do that, heh.

never change after putting on my night time diaper sometimes don't change till several hours after waking up and several pees later

Reactions: Kane2000, Kayleigh and Wetshisbed
I try to wear a thick enough diaper to not have any significant risk of leaking. If I do leak, it's in the morning after my final "wake-up wetting" before I cral out of bed. "oops, guess it was at its limit!"

Cottontail said:
Gosh. Multiple times a night? Are you drinking a swimming pool before bed? Maybe don't do that, heh.
😂😂

Typically, I change before I go to sleep. If I don’t change before I go to sleep and decide to sleep in a wet diaper, I’ll change immediately first thing in the morning.

I normally change before bed then I’m good for the night. The advantage of me wearing a nappy at night is so I don’t have to disturb my sleep and get up

Reactions: chuck
Usually none (I assume you mean at sleeping hours - here that is not necessarily at night) but there are some exceptions - mostly depending on my wife (she deals with that every time due to hand issues) but no more than once (well in the past five years it MIGHT have been twice one time).

Typically, once my night diaper is on, it stays on until I change in the morning. So I won't change in the night unless I'm close to leaking

Reactions: Twily and Teddy
nwm said:
Usually none (I assume you mean at sleeping hours - here that is not necessarily at night) but there are some exceptions - mostly depending on my wife (she deals with that every time due to hand issues) but no more than once (well in the past five years it MIGHT have been twice one time).
I was changed last night 3 times and been up since 6 and had 1 change and had my morning bottle and breakfast (rusk with my sma baby milk 🍼)

Generally speaking, my bedtime nappy holds throughout the night, but sometimes, though not often, it might leak a little at around 5 or 6 o'clock. If it's one of those mornings where I'm able to enjoy a lie-in then I'll change then and go back to sleep for another few hours, so I guess that counts. It's not at all common for me though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back