New Zealand Nappies

madprophet said:
Bottom of the south
Are you from invercargill or somewhere else?

invers

They are fantastic IMO. Well worth it, can hold 3000mL and I can wet to capacity if I'm lucky and have drunk enough, and I'm a heavy wetter.

They are fantastic. I just wish I could afford to order more often.

Hey team, new member here from the depths of Southland (well a recent transplant but you know...regional pride and all) Interested to see if any new options exist for those looking for a local supplier. I'm dipping (notice the pun...) my toes in the water and looking for an option to start my ABDL journey, I was very excited to discover Southern Star but sadly they are out of medium and I'm on the small end of that scale to start with...what do I do? where do I go to find a good diaper for a 30" waist?

InventorBaby said:
Hey team, new member here from the depths of Southland (well a recent transplant but you know...regional pride and all) Interested to see if any new options exist for those looking for a local supplier. I'm dipping (notice the pun...) my toes in the water and looking for an option to start my ABDL journey, I was very excited to discover Southern Star but sadly they are out of medium and I'm on the small end of that scale to start with...what do I do? where do I go to find a good diaper for a 30" waist?
If you can deal with the bulk packs being wrapped in clear plastic instead of discrete packaging, give tinkle a try.

Dryness.co.nz offers a quality product at a relatively low price & is discrete, but their ordering system is broken right now

Do you guys take bank transfer as a payment?

flybaby said:
In New Zealand, there is government sponsored healthcare. Diaper (nappies) are supplied by healthcare if you get them through a doctor, for medical reasons. I'm sure the quality isn't the best. But there really isn't much market because most people who "need" them, get them for free. (or at least very low cost)
Same in the UK.

The vast majority of incontinent people here who need proper nappies get them on the NHS.

Interestingly, different NHS areas seem to use different pads, with Tena, Attends, ID, Molicare and Formacare all being prescribed in different places.

Back