New Zealand Nappies

SouthernStar1

Rep for Southern Star
Company Rep
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
Kia Ora my fellow Kiwis

This week my husband and I have launched our new adult nappy/diaper in New Zealand - Southern Star Adult Diapers

A little background about us -My husband who is a DL got fed up with the lack of choice and poor quality down here in little old NZ. He had tried purchasing from overseas but the excessive cost was too much and he was a little embarrassed with the packages coming through customs with his name on them.

So we decided to talk to an overseas manufacturer and after a lot of sample testing we came up with our own diaper. My husband had a specific idea in mind, it had to feel like a premium quality diaper, plastic backed and all white. (I didn't ask him to explain his preferences, he's the expert)

I am sure anyone who tries the diapers will be as happy as my husband is with them.

If anyone has any suggestions or feedback about the diapers or website please let me know.

Kind regards

Leah

Reactions: WillFord384, Lewis Badger, Jonnythepony and 1 other person
Good luck I hope you do well I just ordered a sample pack.

Reactions: Deleted member 57387 and SouthernStar1
This is exciting news! I did see this pop up on trademe a few days ago. I'll be sure to place an order when I have space again. :)

Reactions: SouthernStar1
Thank you so much Toyboy, we really appreciate the support.

RedRoger said:
This is exciting news! I did see this pop up on trademe a few days ago. I'll be sure to place an order when I have space again. :)

Thank you RedRoger we look forward to you trying our diapers out😊

I live in the US so I won't be ordering from you but I really hope that you do well. I've read a number of posts here from other NZ residents about the problem with getting good diapers at a reasonable cost and hope that your company will be able to satisfy people in NZ.

Good Luck!

Reactions: Deleted member 57387 and toyboy
Thank you so much for the kind words 😊

Wow finally !! This is fantastic, I’ll be placing a order some time soon !

Thanks Diplovernz, look forward to hearing from you and if you have any questions please let me know.

Reactions: Diplovernz
Good to see! Where are you based?

KiwiBoi said:
Good to see! Where are you based?
Hi KiwiBoi, we are based just south of Auckland in Pokeno.

My order arrived yesterday and I tried one last night.
I tend to pee about one too two letters a night and found plenty of capacity left, which is always a good thing to me. Im not used to plastic backed and the loud crinkle noises when walking or rolling over in bed but I believe a lot of abdl's will love that.
I must say that I found them very comfortable and secure. Thay stade just as tite and didn't want to slide of when I got up in the morning like my normal ones do . I did test the tapes before taking the nappy of without any problems 👍
I definitely will buy more when I am a bit more financial.
Hope you don't mind me giving you an unsolicited review but I do like what you have to offer so far and I like to support another kiwi business .
Good luck with the new business

Reactions: Lewis Badger, madprophet and bobbilly
Thank you sooo much for the kind words Toyboy. We really appreciate all the support😊

I wish you luck with this venture. I live in the US so will not be ordering from you.

DLScottsman said:
I wish you luck with this venture. I live in the US so will not be ordering from you.
Thank you DLScottsman. Us poor kiwis (my husband included) haven’t really had a lot of choice over the past few years so hopefully this little venture will help

SouthernStar1 said:
Kia Ora my fellow Kiwis

This week my husband and I have launched our new adult nappy/diaper in New Zealand - Southern Star Adult Diapers

]

A little background about us -My husband who is a DL got fed up with the lack of choice and poor quality down here in little old NZ. He had tried purchasing from overseas but the excessive cost was too much and he was a little embarrassed with the packages coming through customs with his name on them.

So we decided to talk to an overseas manufacturer and after a lot of sample testing we came up with our own diaper. My husband had a specific idea in mind, it had to feel like a premium quality diaper, plastic backed and all white. (I didn't ask him to explain his preferences, he's the expert)

I am sure anyone who tries the diapers will be as happy as my husband is with them.

If anyone has any suggestions or feedback about the diapers or website please let me know.

Kind regards

Leah
That’s admirable, see a problem, come up with a solution and set about to do something about it. Good luck on your venture and I think it’s great that you’re doing this as a team. Stay padded, preferably with a Southern Star (especially you Kiwis!)

Zeke said:
That’s admirable, see a problem, come up with a solution and set about to do something about it. Good luck on your venture and I think it’s great that you’re doing this as a team. Stay padded, preferably with a Southern Star (especially you Kiwis!)
Thanks Zeke 😀

Just got my first pack today, first impressions they are great, they fit well and they are very comfortable ! Not to thick but thick enough that you know that you have one on, great product ! Will definitely buy more in the future !

Diplovernz said:
Just got my first pack today, first impressions they are great, they fit well and they are very comfortable ! Not to thick but thick enough that you know that you have one on, great product ! Will definitely buy more in the future !
Thank you Diplovernz, love the kind feedback and we are very happy you like our diapers :giggle:

SouthernStar1 said:
Kia Ora my fellow Kiwis

Kind regards

Leah
Awesome, lacking in NZ! Just wondering if you plan on growing into other brands such as Crinklz? Shipping costs from OZ to NZ seem to keep going up!

Back