New Zealand Nappies

cairn87 said:
Awesome, lacking in NZ! Just wondering if you plan on growing into other brands such as Crinklz? Shipping costs from OZ to NZ seem to keep going up!
Hi Cairn

yes we would definitely like to offer more ABDL diapers but for now we just need to wait and see if it could work. The cost is considerable to get a container shipped to our little island unfortunately.

Any thoughts on maybe a North American distributor? It’s a big market over here. 🇨🇦

Subtlerustle said:
Any thoughts on maybe a North American distributor? It’s a big market over here. 🇨🇦
Hadn’t really considered it to be honest, my hubby and I started because of the lack of options down here in New Zealand. Definitely something we could look at in the future though.

I’m probably getting a flatmate next year, otherwise I would have loved to try out your store

Yeah living with family or friends can make things a little difficult. if your circumstances change or you would like to try a sample pack which we package everything very discreetly. You could say it’s a Christmas present from a distant relative 😜

If you know of anyone down south who wants some free abdl stuff, tell them to message me. I’m getting rid of everything

madprophet said:
If you know of anyone down south who wants some free abdl stuff, tell them to message me. I’m getting rid of everything
Where in the south?

Yep I've tried a sample pack of the southern stars, and since bought a full pack. Love them for me the standouts are

The tapes: super grippy and you can refasten multiple times

Plastic: smooth and soft

Absorbency: haven't leaked at all, and even after multiple wettings I can never use full capacity

Swell: they are thin when dry but swell so thick!

Odor: they seem to contain smells better than other dips

I can't fault them, definitely my go to nappy now. So good to support a NZ business too

Reactions: Deleted member 50472
Why aren’t adult diapers available on supermarket shelves in NZ? They can be hard to find, even in a pharmacy

Last edited:
jimmy4444 said:
Why aren’t adult diapers available on supermarket shelves in NZ? They can be hard to find, even in a pharmacy
In New Zealand, there is government sponsored healthcare. Diaper (nappies) are supplied by healthcare if you get them through a doctor, for medical reasons. I'm sure the quality isn't the best. But there really isn't much market because most people who "need" them, get them for free. (or at least very low cost)

Last edited:
My plans fell through, so i may be able to order some in a couple of weeks.
I’m still trying to grow my savings, so buying premium diapers will not be a regular thing

Hi there. May I ask who your carrier is?

I believe government sponsored healthcare NZ use Molicare.

bobbilly said:
I believe government sponsored healthcare NZ use Molicare.
I believe you are right. My ex's granddad wears Molicare, she used to sneak me a couple of pairs when she visited them, then we moved in as live in carers, no one mentioned the increased rate of them being used, but since he has moved into a care home, my supply has been depleted.

Reactions: bobbilly
DiaperWolf69 said:
Hi there. May I ask who your carrier is?
I think I might clarify, by carrier, I mean courier

SouthernStar1 said:
We use NZ post
Sweet, I might have to get some

Alright, so I got my sample pack this week, and decided to wait until last night to try them out. I have never really been a fan of plastic nappies, but I must say, I do love the crinkle noises, so that is something that has changed for me. I have never had "tape on" nappies before, only Tena pullups, and I find these more comfy, snug, and feel like the real deal (because they are), and waking up this morning and finding them still in the same place was awesome, that is something that you didn't often get with the pullups. They give me a great sense of security, and you can expect to send more my way

DiaperWolf69 said:
Alright, so I got my sample pack this week, and decided to wait until last night to try them out. I have never really been a fan of plastic nappies, but I must say, I do love the crinkle noises, so that is something that has changed for me. I have never had "tape on" nappies before, only Tena pullups, and I find these more comfy, snug, and feel like the real deal (because they are), and waking up this morning and finding them still in the same place was awesome, that is something that you didn't often get with the pullups. They give me a great sense of security, and you can expect to send more my way
Thank you Diaperwolf for the kind words. Really happy you like our nappies😊

Back