Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
  6. Carer
I just was wondering does anyone know when the heck they are finally going to ship? I ordered November 22nd and still says it isnt even fulfilled yet

Reactions: littledreamers333
I thought they said by mid Dec. hopefully any day now.

Reactions: LiddleBigBoy and Sealander
RetroGamerGuy said:
I just was wondering does anyone know when the heck they are finally going to ship? I ordered November 22nd and still says it isnt even fulfilled yet
Maybe send them a e-mail that is what i would do.

From the page on their website:

We expect to have all Puppers order shipped by end of December and will update this page with any new updates.

Sealander said:
Then it seems to be plenty of time left then.

Probably sent Santa post delivery once a year ⛄

Hope these are going to be good, the old puppers were probably my favourite diaper 😊

• Love
Reactions: bigtoddler96
I also pre-ordered the Puppers diapers and I can't wait until I finally get those diapers because I think that the Puppers diapers would pair perfectly with my Blue's Clues clothes.

They will probably mean December 2025🤣
Sealander said:

• Haha
Reactions: TigerDL, odd1inSyde and Sealander
abdlchristian12 said:
They will probably mean December 2025🤣
And that's a conservative estimate. Global shipping delays, blah blah etc...

Reactions: abdlchristian12
We got 2 more weeks left after this weekend so hopefully they start shipping them in either one of those two weeks.

yeah very surprising they said they would be shipped close to the 10th

So I was going to order but they want me to buy a case and won't let me order a single bag.

• Sad
Today is the last business day of 2023 and there's still no sign of Tykables shipping any of their Puppers diapers before this month/year ends even though they said on their site that they were expecting to ship all Puppers orders by the end of this month.

• Sad
Reactions: TigerDL
bigtoddler96 said:
Today is the last business day of 2023 and there's still no sign of Tykables shipping any of their Puppers diapers before this month/year ends even though they said on their site that they were expecting to ship all Puppers orders by the end of this month.
Maybe some big delays?

Still waiting for dubblers

abdl86 said:
Maybe some big delays?
Last Friday, I heard that their Puppers shipment was in transit for 10 weeks, so this must be their 11th week if they still don't have it available by now.

With so many ships unable to cut through the red sea right now because of the Houthie's attacking ships that is equating to massive shipping delays. I was really hoping to have mine in by now too, I ordered Puppers, Overnites, and Tighty Whities and am running kinda low on diapers right now.

the remaining puppers should all be shipped out next week along with restock of almost all of our diapers.

Reactions: douglasfir77, TigerDL, bigtoddler96 and 1 other person
Can’t wait to get my hands on these. I’m so excited for the new version.

• Love
Back