New Tykables: Camelots!!

Chocobo114 said:
...with the thought of a dude trying as hard as possible to piss themselves silly to achieve cartoon level absorbency and thickness sitting in it all day to do so!
Woof!

I'm a bit puzzled by the prints. "Camelot" makes me thing of knights in shining armor, not deformed dragons wearing glasses. 🤷

As for 7000mL... The average daily water intake for an adult male is 3700mL (says the internet). Haven't we long since reached Stupid Land with these capacities? Who cares anymore?

Last edited:
Reactions: Deleted member 9978, TigerDL and 12srepaid
Cottontail said:
I'm a bit puzzled by the prints. "Camelot" makes me thing of knights in shining armor, not deformed dragons wearing glasses. 🤷

As for 7000mL... The average water intake for an adult male is 3700mL (says the internet). Haven't we long since reached Stupid Land with these capacities? Who cares anymore?
I am in a mixed bag with this.

I feel we are good with megamax absorbency ratio, but I also wouldn't mind the occasional laze around celebration special occasion diaper.

But I feel those should sell for one in a pack.

Sort of like a silly birthday diaper that can absorb a lake and is super poofy.

But yes we have gotten a little out of hand for a day/night time diaper. We are reaching like 2 days length, and I know no one stays in a diaper that long.

Cottontail said:

As for 7000mL... The average water intake for an adult male is 3700mL (says the internet). Haven't we long since reached Stupid Land with these capacities? Who cares anymore?

Camelot made me think of Monty Python and the knights that say "NEE". 🤣
I agree that 7000ml is very stupid for a diaper.

My message count is my birthday. 12-21

Last edited:
Reactions: odd1inSyde, TigerDL and Cottontail
12srepaid said:
Camelot made me think of Monty Python and the knights that say "NEE". 🤣
Right. The print should have been a shrubbery!

• Haha
Reactions: sinceiwassmall, 12srepaid and TigerDL
Any time I hear 5000 or 6000 and now 7000 ml I remember a review to cut that in half for practical absorbency. But I too am starting to disregard the absorbency, I just want a thicker diaper. Not necessarily equal absorption.

Reactions: RestrainedSub and Jonnythepony
kratox said:
we are already close. I mean at least getting a design that looks legit would be a huge step. we already got elastic sides on products.

I feel abdl companies look at if adls would buy this.

instead act like you are legit pampers or Huggies and you are designing a diaper for legit babies in mind. then just scale it up

I just want the day were I can take a pic and have a optical illusion were my rear end looks like a legit tot for a sec lol. want to be cute enough to melt hearts muhahaha
I wouldn't even mind the print, but indeed the shape of a baby diaper enlarged to adult sizes would be lovely <3 also the scent!

Reactions: dlboylife
pampers4U said:
Quick question though, I kind of fell in-between sizes with gen 1 of the little rawrs, the mediums, while they fit like the pics online, (front waist band just below my belly button, back waist band about 1" higher onto the start of the small of my back, the bottom tapes seemed a bit to low, to were they had to be slightly angled up and the top tapes straight across, are the bottom tapes in this new diaper higher up on the back sheet?

We really havn't made any adjustments to the Little Rawrs. All of the current lines of Overnights, Puppers, Unicorns, Little Rawrs, Galactic, and Cammies are the same and should have relatively the same tape placement. The Camelots are exactly the same as well, but with more fills and SAP.

Reactions: Foxroxsox
PaddedInEastvale said:
Will you guys ever do a high capacity all white diaper? I’m a DL only and printed diapers don’t really do it for me. I love your diapers, but I would love them even more if there were an all white option.
Not saying no, but printed always sells better. We have had all white diapers before and work with resellers who also have white versions. Will we, probably but no time frame.

Chocobo114 said:
Bad news, there really aren't. Do you need a thorough explanation too..?
Implying you already explained it, which you didn't.

There are ABU preschools with a landing zone print and a moderate absorbency at 1.75/diaper: https://us.abuniverse.com/product/prp/

1.64/diaper for the bambino classico with a landing zone print. Moderate absorbency: https://bambinodiapers.com/collecti...pers/products/classico?variant=35161101041820

Most bambino all over prints come out to 1.75/diaper at a slightly higher absorbency than the older models.

Here's another all around print at 1.62/diaper: https://www.northshorecare.com/shop...-briefs-medium-case80-810s?recId=822438326253

Not an abdl print, but purple with little dots is still pretty cute at 1.2/diaper: https://www.northshorecare.com/shop...te-tab-style-briefs-purple-medium-case60-415s

The real argument destroyer though is Crinklz. They have an all over print, are thinner than a lot of lesser diapers (at least when dry) despite having one of the highest practical absorbencies, and also come in at the 1.75/diaper price point: https://www.northshorecare.com/shop...t-printed-diapers-aquanaut-medium-case60-415s

Reactions: WillFord384
42.00 for 10 diapers that is to much for someone that needs to wear them for medical needs these companies need to think of this for real my people that deal with my money and stuff they get the crinkles brand printed ones and we like them pretty well

Reactions: 12srepaid
irnub said:
Implying you already explained it, which you didn't.

There are ABU preschools with a landing zone print and a moderate absorbency at 1.75/diaper: https://us.abuniverse.com/product/prp/

1.64/diaper for the bambino classico with a landing zone print. Moderate absorbency: https://bambinodiapers.com/collecti...pers/products/classico?variant=35161101041820

Most bambino all over prints come out to 1.75/diaper at a slightly higher absorbency than the older models.

Here's another all around print at 1.62/diaper: https://www.northshorecare.com/shop...-briefs-medium-case80-810s?recId=822438326253

Not an abdl print, but purple with little dots is still pretty cute at 1.2/diaper: https://www.northshorecare.com/shop...te-tab-style-briefs-purple-medium-case60-415s

The real argument destroyer though is Crinklz. They have an all over print, are thinner than a lot of lesser diapers (at least when dry) despite having one of the highest practical absorbencies, and also come in at the 1.75/diaper price point: https://www.northshorecare.com/shop...t-printed-diapers-aquanaut-medium-case60-415s
Cuteness is subjective.

This is a pointless debate.

Reactions: TigerDL
Design looks like a cheap diaper with a generic print in my opinion but hey if you like it more power to you. As for the absorption I think that might be the real selling point for most people. Rather get ABUs for the designs or medical for overall use.

not going to lie i found myself super sad to the point i spent 2 weeks in the hospital for being so sad only used the non printed diapers while there as i did not know of the crinkles at that time they set me up with local people to up keep my meds and when i was in 1 the meetings with them i brought up how sad it made me needing diapers and when i said this she told me to come back the next week and when i went back she had samples of the crinkles and showed them to me the next week she said they do not really scream baby to her and thought i should give them a try so we had the aides that came the most on 1 them calls that there is more that just 2 people and had video with it and showed the prints to them and told them that i will be going to them very soon and there was not 1 the aides upset or freaked out about them and they agreed they did not scream baby to them ether so needless to say we have it worked out that the crinkles are the new main diaper used on me here and not one person is freaked out about them i have also been to doctors office and over night stays in hospital with them and one stay the nurse or cna that knew me for first stay made sure that the crinkles was brought back to us being the aide that packed over night bag did not pack them i was all ready at hospital from admit threw the er needless to say needless to say the hospital i go to is very cool with me using them and rather use them on me than the plain ones saying that if a person stays with what they been useing for so long it helps a person heal faster or something like that

Tykables as they see themselves: "I see your absorption and raise you 750ml."
1599504652202.png

Tykables as we see them: "6250ml and one penny!"
1599504602686.png

Reactions: WillFord384
txmade said:
Doesn’t look like they have waistbands on the pics???

The wait elastic on Tykables' current velcro frame is soft and looks good, but the elastic itself performs very poorly, there's almost no stretch on one end and the other end is better but still pretty weak. (I forget offhand if it's the front or the back that is basically zero elastic)

But otherwise it's a great design, and it's nice to see it available in a variety of prints. I'm not usually a fan of pink diapers, but I really like the looks of the Unicorn print. It'd be nice to see them do something to improve the waist elastic though.

dwayne said:
not going to lie i found myself super sad to the point i spent 2 weeks in the hospital for being so sad only used the non printed diapers while there as i did not know of the crinkles at that time they set me up with local people to up keep my meds and when i was in 1 the meetings with them i brought up how sad it made me needing diapers and when i said this she told me to come back the next week and when i went back she had samples of the crinkles and showed them to me the next week she said they do not really scream baby to her and ...

ZeroPunctuation, is that you? ;)

Reactions: blaincorrous
I'm really looking forward to these. I think the idea is awesome!

bambinod said:
But otherwise it's a great design, and it's nice to see it available in a variety of prints.
I was kind of surprised when I saw there were 5 prints instead of the usual 4 or less. Not that significant, but not something I've seen often.

bambinod said:
ZeroPunctuation, is that you? ;)
sorry i am not as good as you

Back