• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

New to being a little…

LGFilly

DL/Little/Diaperfur - She/Her Pronouns
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Little
Hello, everyone!
You can call me Filly or Pony or Pon if you want to call me something cuter… I don’t know. Anyway, I am learning more about being a little, and I would love to hear about some experiences you all have had with the ABDL community; such as where to start! I basically know little to nothing (no pun intended); and I would greatly appreciate any input you can offer. ^^

Have a wonderful day, y’all ^_^

Reactions: Deleted member 66129, littledreamers333, SissyPwincessAndrea and 3 others
I like this post's focus a lot more :)
I can't say much about being little as I am just a simple DL but on that note, how much diaper wearing experience do you have? When did you start wearing? Which diapers have you tried?

Reactions: LGFilly
I have worn only one. I don’t remember what kind it was, but it was a friend of mine’s personal diaper stash (unused, of course), she eventually became a temporary care giver for me and opened me up to the possibilities. As far as two and a half experiences give, that’s all I really have experienced…

And... you're sure you're abdl?
Most of us grew up lusting over diapers, stealing baby diapers, making make-shift diapers with paper towels and grocery bags, using our new drivers license to drive as far away as we could to nervously buy a pack of diapers from some far-away store..... ya know?

Sure we've had people come here to discuss how they can support their partner's abdl lifestyle for example but rarely do we have people self reporting as abdl who have only worn a diaper once.

When I wore the diaper. I don’t know what it was. I felt secure and safe; even while I was under the care of my temporary care giver. Ever since then, the only thing that stopped me from pursuing that feeling again, was gatekeepers, gaslighters and people telling me that what I felt wasn’t real. I wanted to feel that again. To feel secure and safe. To feel padded and little. To learn more. To experience more. It’s been 10 years and the stigma that comes with the ABDL lifestyle, bordering on hate and slander to extreme persecution… has been the only thing that has stopped me from pursuing. So yes, I am absolutely sure that I am ABDL. And my life experiences are valid.

Reactions: littledinogoesrawr and LaLoneDigi
Okay, you got here in a way that’s a little different than most but you’ve valid, 100% valid ❤️

It’s not a lifestyle without hardship I’m just looking out for you and making sure you know what you’re getting into ;)

Last edited:
I appreciate your validation

I am just trying to live authentically because I have come to a point in my life when I am actually able to do that for the first time in my life.

how long have you been with your partner? Do you think they’d accept you if you came out to them?

LePew said:
how long have you been with your partner? Do you think they’d accept you if you came out to them?
I honestly don’t know. I’ve been married for 15 years 16 this coming February

ABDL as a kink is pretty wide ranging from people who enjoy the AB/little aspect of dressing in certain ways, or doing things/playing with toys associated with when they were kids to simply people who enjoy wearing diapers. Some people get a lot of sexual satisfaction out of it and for others it is entirely innocent. My advice is to experiment and find out what you do and don't like about the kink because everyone is different.

Things you should know: you are not weird, you are not deviant, you are not alone.

Culturally we're all taught to "grow out" of early childhood things so most of us struggle with the mental block of still wanting to indulge in those things despite being told all our lives that we need to grow up. I think you'll find by interacting with, or even just lurking, in communities like ADISC that there are a lot of people who are interested in the same things you are and that's perfectly ok.

I hope you enjoy your time here and find what about ABDL you personally enjoy - remember just because one person likes doing a certain thing doesn't mean you have to! There's not really a "wrong" way to do ABDL/Little

Reactions: StarryNight and LGFilly
LGFilly said:
I honestly don’t know. I’ve been married for 15 years 16 this coming February
That’s fair, it’s hard to really know how it’ll go and it can be nerve wracking!

Grats on almost 16 years btw! I’ve been together with my wife for 8, married for 6.

LePew said:
That’s fair, it’s hard to really know how it’ll go and it can be nerve wracking!

Grats on almost 16 years btw! I’ve been together with my wife for 8, married for 6.
Congratulations ^_^

LGFilly said:
Hello, everyone!
You can call me Filly or Pony or Pon if you want to call me something cuter… I don’t know. Anyway, I am learning more about being a little, and I would love to hear about some experiences you all have had with the ABDL community; such as where to start! I basically know little to nothing (no pun intended); and I would greatly appreciate any input you can offer. ^^

Hi Pon, welcome to the forums, and the community. I hope you enjoy yourself here, and make new friends also. Have Fun! (y) :giggle:

Awww thank you ^_^ love your icon btw ^_^

Reactions: ILuvDiapers
Welcome to your new home!

Reactions: LePew and LGFilly
littledinogoesrawr said:
Welcome to your new home!
Awwww thank you <3

Reactions: littledinogoesrawr
LGFilly said:
Hello, everyone!

Hello Filly welcome to the community! So glad you're here! 🥰🥰

Thanks ^^ I’m really happy to be here!

Reactions: SissyPwincessAndrea
Welcome

Back