New Rearz Diaper?!

tomviper000

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Rearz is announcing a new diaper RearzElite on Feb 4. From their email and twitter:

"Most asked for item of 2019 has now become a reality. Changing Just Got Easier! Our highest rated lab tested product to date."

What does everybody think they are going to feature? Stretchy sides? Pull-up style? A better scent that activates more when wet? A cloth-like cover (i hope not)?

I hope it either a adult sized goodnite style pull up or a adult sized modern pampers cloth backed with stretchy sides with hook and loop

Reactions: LilxFawn, BabyLink9, Sheepies and 1 other person
I will bet it’s that they added a Velcro diaper...... nothing special except to tearz customers who don’t have the option yet.

Reactions: mayhem
tdlrfootedpjs said:
I will bet it’s that they added a Velcro diaper...... nothing special except to tearz customers who don’t have the option yet.
Rearz already sell a diaper with Velcro (hook and loop) the barnyard

Reactions: PaddedBass
Oh my bad, didn’t know this. Sorry. Thanks for correcting me

Won't be a pullup, the gif says easier to change, and those require much more work to change imho.

Reactions: TheWolfEmperor and tomviper000
I think it would be a plain white diaper (no designs or wetness indicators) with a super high absorbency and possibly hook and loop tapes.

Reactions: abdilly
Adult diapers are a big put-on. 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: Lyokodl and DiaperedDiscreetly
Just two tapes with worldwide availabilty
...tread carefully, if not affiliated with the company you may not be allowed to advertise as you have done.

What a tease

Reactions: DiaperedDiscreetly
Bby said:
I hope it either a adult sized goodnite style pull up or a adult sized modern pampers cloth backed with stretchy sides with hook and loop
These would be the two most requested that I can think of. I’d be surprised if it was anything else.

Reactions: LilxFawn, Sheepies, SoFloDL and 1 other person
Today is the day, curious to what the new product is

Bby said:

Wouldn't those just be the dream for many of us?

Reactions: Deleted member 49613
Bby said:
I hope so, that would be freaking awesome. I’m not 100% fond of Rearz at the moment but if they made Goodnite style adult pull-ups I’d drop the moolah to get them lol

had a snow day, so i got to watch it... not really impressed... not sure what aspect was the "most asked for [in] 2019"... It's just a white version of the barnyards, which is a great diaper, but i expected something "new" with their statement: "Most asked for item of 2019 has now become a reality. Changing Just Got Easier! Our highest rated lab tested product to date." They list the exact same capacity as the barnyards... ugh, guess the wait continues for what a lot of us have been asking for...

I thought it was a complete let down, they hyped it up like it would be the first adult diaper with stretchy sides or something revolutionary like that, I’m disappointed

Reactions: SoFloDL
TBH I wish they would BRING BACK THE REARZ VINTAGE! Some of us didn't even get a chance to know they existed! I would have bought so many....

They are cheaper than the barnyards since they are plain... that's about it...
They wouldn't have been the first stretchy sides @Bby Bambino Magnifico has stretchy sides, they just need some design improvements and sizing improvements to actually fit well on the size range they claim. And there are several other 'medical' briefs out there with a type of stretchy side, just not anything to write home about... disappointment...

I just got the e-mail: it's a hybrid disposable diaper, all-white. Plastic outer, hook/loop 4-tape fastening, extra-tall leg guards, sizes M and L so far I was told $39.99 for 12-pack. Cooshie Tooshiez here in the US has 'em, saves the Customs/international shipping hassle, for sure. I'll sit on it for a few days, see what haps. 🥳

• Sad
Reactions: emp711 and LilxFawn
BobbiSueEllen said:
I just got the e-mail: it's a hybrid disposable diaper, all-white. Plastic outer, hook/loop 4-tape fastening, extra-tall leg guards, sizes M and L so far I was told $39.99 for 12-pack. Cooshie Tooshiez here in the US has 'em, saves the Customs/international shipping hassle, for sure. I'll sit on it for a few days, see what haps. 🥳
That’s a bit of a let down tbh. I was hoping for at least a new design

Back