new Lillydoo size 8 Nappies

nappybaby

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
Hi everyone,

i just stumbled upon a new size by german nappy manufacturer Lillydoo.
They finally made a size 8 and I can´t wait to try them out. has anyone else seen or worn them already?

Another size 8 player in the game 🥳

Reactions: nappybaby
Pictures please and thank you

Reactions: michaelmc, MarshallfromPawPatrol, Riddy and 1 other person
Twistedmonkey said:
Pictures please and thank you
I'm raising , i also want picture of this diapers , in bigger choice then better , especially for people who made custom ABDL diapers from baby ones

Internet is slim pickings for images. Someone needs to buy them and get some real photos. Anyone from germany that is willing to go on a hunt?

Here is the best I could find online. 17+ kg doesn't inspire a lot of faith for a true size 8. Even size 7 is usually 17+ or 18+ kg (us standard is 41+ lbs or 18.5+ kg. Cuties boundless were 22+ kg. I also don't love the print.

https://www.lillydoo.com/de/windeln

1700328881031.png1700328917909.png

Last edited:
Reactions: nappybaby
patrick1776 said:
Internet is slim pickings for images. Someone needs to buy them and get some real photos. Anyone from germany that is willing to go on a hunt?

Here is the best I could find online. 17+ kg doesn't inspire a lot of faith for a true size 8. Even size 7 is usually 17+ or 18+ kg (us standard is 41+ lbs or 18.5+ kg. Cuties boundless were 22+ kg. I also don't love the print.

View attachment 123618View attachment 123619
this looks medical as hell

Reactions: ThatDiaperDude
MarshallfromPawPatrol said:
this looks medical as hell
It doesn’t lol. It’s just little blowballs

PampersboyLondon said:
Another size 8 player in the game 🥳
Yes! It’s awesome! I always wanted to try lillydoo nappies but their size 6 and 7 are stretchable to about 82cm but I need 90cm at least.

patrick1776 said:

View attachment 123618View attachment 123619
They’re only available online in Germany. I could get a pack but it’s almost 12€ without shipping and they’re not returnable

IMG_0639.png

These are the size 7 nappies and they have way better designs and are 15kg+

nappybaby said:
It doesn’t lol. It’s just little blowballs
and could pass as a dessing on adult diaper

and could pass as a dessing on adult diaper
Dessing? Do you mean design?

nappybaby said:
Dessing? Do you mean design?
yes , sorry , sometimes typo can be a thing - English is not my primary language , Polish is my primary language , and sometimes i forget how to write things in English because i don't use English on a daily basis

Last edited:
yes , sorry , sometimes typo can be a thing - English is not my primary language , Polish is my primary language , and sometimes i forget how to write things in English because i don't use English on a daily basis
I didn’t want to be rude. If it seemed like I was rude then I’m sorry. English isn’t my first language either

nappybaby said:
I didn’t want to be rude. If it seemed like I was rude then I’m sorry. English isn’t my first language either
i know this feeling , so don't worry about that , i just wanted to be precise because sometimes trolls or angry person can hurt , because of my English is not perfect for American , so better have something as an alibi then create a toxing thread :)

I just received their Size 7 nappy pants and I´m glad to say that they fit me, its very tight though and a few centimeters more wouldn´t hurt. I haven´t had a chance to try the size 8 though.

Back