New Goodnites design for Girls 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got some butterfly ones from Amazon in my monthly subscription today. They came with hearts. My daughter wants to try one.

Sent from my LGL31L using Tapatalk

I've been to a couple stores in the past two weeks to stock up on the old girls L/XL designs just in case. Really hoping i havent just spent half a weeks pay on the new designs in old packaging haha (who am I kidding, I'm delighted either way!). I definitely agree that the new girl's version seems a bit thinner but I haven't noticed any decrease in absorbency.

I love the new designs, too! But the old ones will always hold a special place in my heart, which is why I stocked up.

I am so happy to have butterflies again. I have been wearing the Cinderella sm/med for a year or so. I finally ran out and went to the larger size. I weigh 90 so I should do great in the large.

Sent from my LGL31L using Tapatalk

Haven't had issues in the past but just got some of the new ones and the sides are tearing on me. I don't believe I've gained any Weight. Happening to anyone else?

Always want to try Goodnites, unfortunately they are not available where I live. :(

kashi said:
Haven't had issues in the past but just got some of the new ones and the sides are tearing on me. I don't believe I've gained any Weight. Happening to anyone else?

Not for me.

I was able to wear for 3 wettings (before leaking) and the sides were good.

Namanegi said:
Always want to try Goodnites, unfortunately they are not available where I live. :(

:( I hate to hear that.

Love your avatar, she cute :)

FluffyMastiff said:
Love your avatar, she cute :)

Karakai Jouzu no Takagi-san, I recommend it. :thumbsup:

I'm not usually one for Goodnites, but I just might have to grab a pack of I can find them.

Namanegi said:
Karakai Jouzu no Takagi-san, I recommend it. :thumbsup:

Thank You :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back