• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

New daddy/carer saying hi

babadada

Daddy in training
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
  2. Carer
Hi everyone

Really nice to find this forum. I'm starting out as a daddy to a little and I'm hoping to get to know some littles and carers. I want to be the best daddy/carer I can be to my little and find out more about the ABDL community.

It's a long story but basically I've been a pup player for a while and found there was a lot of crossover with the ABDL community, with lots of littles and diaper pups. I met a professional daddy and we chatted, and it sounded an like interesting job. I met some of his pups/littles and found their sweetness and love of their daddy really lovely. Through pupping I also found I loved cuddling puppers, which must have brought out my nurturing side. Whilst I love being a pup, I get a real joy out of handling, and having sweet pups to cuddle and fuss over really made me happy. Once my nurturing side was out, I found diaper pups and littles to be the sweetest things and wanted to look after them. Alongside the nurturing, I like to blend in kink and domination if it feels right. It's early days but I've already connected with my first little online. I'm keeping an eye on hos nappy every day online (they're a little sog monster! 😂) and we're blending in some kink elements. We're meeting next week for a play session and I'm really excited to have my own little to care for and make happy. And it seems that there's a lot of demand for enthusiastic carers as I've had several little contact me. I'm having so much fun and getting so much joy from caring I'm even thinking of becoming a professional daddy/carer, though that'smnkt a priority, and I want to spend time learning about the community.

SO that's me! I go by daddy Dylan and hope to get to know you all better and become the best daddy possible. I think you're an amazing, creative, sweet and compassionate community and I hope you don't let ignorant people get you down (keep being amazing). Feel free to say hi, message me, offer advice, tell me what you want in a daddy/carer. I seem to be good at chatting with littles and I'd like to practice, especially if I'm going to go pro

Thanks all

Dylan

Reactions: AIVickey, Sissybabyminky, LittleScotty and 5 others
Hi, consider getting an Avatar ASAP as that will help you to become an Established member quicker!

Welcome and be welcomed to this Magical World of ADISC!
A truly great place as near everyone here is likely wearing a diaper!
Enjoy!

Reactions: babadada and Happy2BeInNappies2
Welcome to ADISC babadada here's hoping that your first session with your little gores well.
I am sure that you will find lots of support here in your quest.
Have fun.

PS Being an Australian, I also love 'Bluey'

Last edited:
Reactions: babadada
Welcome to the forum! What a lovely introduction! If you're looking for littles to chat with, you're in the right place! :)

Reactions: Edgewater and babadada
Edgewater said:
Hi, consider getting an Avatar ASAP as that will help you to become an Established member quicker!

Welcome and be welcomed to this Magical World of ADISC!
A truly great place as near everyone here is likely wearing a diaper!
Enjoy

Thanks for the advice. Really happy to be here. Hope to meet some awesome littles and learn to daddy like a pro

Reactions: Edgewater
Happy2BeInNappies2 said:
Welcome to ADISC babadada here's hoping that your first session with your little gores well.
I am sure that you will find lots of support here in your quest.
Have fun.

PS Being an Australian, I also love 'Bluey'
Thanks. I used to live in Australia! 12 years. Bluey is ABDL magic

Reactions: Happy2BeInNappies2 and Edgewater
BenNevis said:
Welcome to the forum! What a lovely introduction! If you're looking for littles to chat with, you're in the right place! :)
Aw thanks 😊 all littles welcome to say hi. Maybe one day I'll be a daddy to some sweet littles on here

Reactions: Edgewater and BenNevis
Hello and welcome.

Reactions: babadada and Edgewater
Welcome

Reactions: babadada
babadada said:
Hi everyone

Really nice to find this forum. I'm starting out as a daddy to a little and I'm hoping to get to know some littles and carers. I want to be the best daddy/carer I can be to my little and find out more about the ABDL community.

It's a long story but basically I've been a pup player for a while and found there was a lot of crossover with the ABDL community, with lots of littles and diaper pups. I met a professional daddy and we chatted, and it sounded an like interesting job. I met some of his pups/littles and found their sweetness and love of their daddy really lovely. Through pupping I also found I loved cuddling puppers, which must have brought out my nurturing side. Whilst I love being a pup, I get a real joy out of handling, and having sweet pups to cuddle and fuss over really made me happy. Once my nurturing side was out, I found diaper pups and littles to be the sweetest things and wanted to look after them. Alongside the nurturing, I like to blend in kink and domination if it feels right. It's early days but I've already connected with my first little online. I'm keeping an eye on hos nappy every day online (they're a little sog monster! 😂) and we're blending in some kink elements. We're meeting next week for a play session and I'm really excited to have my own little to care for and make happy. And it seems that there's a lot of demand for enthusiastic carers as I've had several little contact me. I'm having so much fun and getting so much joy from caring I'm even thinking of becoming a professional daddy/carer, though that'smnkt a priority, and I want to spend time learning about the community.

SO that's me! I go by daddy Dylan and hope to get to know you all better and become the best daddy possible. I think you're an amazing, creative, sweet and compassionate community and I hope you don't let ignorant people get you down (keep being amazing). Feel free to say hi, message me, offer advice, tell me what you want in a daddy/carer. I seem to be good at chatting with littles and I'd like to practice, especially if I'm going to go pro

Thanks all

Dylan
Hi Dylan, welcome to the forums, and the community. I hope you enjoy yourself here, and make new friends also. Have Fun!(y):giggle: Hope everything goes well for you next week, when you meet up with your Little.

Reactions: Edgewater
Welcome to the forum.
This is a great place to chat to other like minded people, share experiences and seek advice.
I'm sure like me you'll make some good friendships here too 😊

What an excellent introduction thank you Daddy Dylan

Hi, 👋

Back