New bigger sized goodnites coming Mar. 2021

I don’t understand how people are SO concerned about the supply and “b-but think of the children” look there’s not gonna be a diaper apocalypse so get over yourselves.

Reactions: nezquic66 and cnolan
Beowulf said:
I don’t understand how people are SO concerned about the supply and “b-but think of the children” look there’s not gonna be a diaper apocalypse so get over yourselves.
That's the same thing that happened about a year ago, there wasn't much of any toilet paper or butt wipes or baby wipes and what have you. Which that annoyed me to no end and I was having a major hard time with finding me toilet paper and I wound up having a horrible rash in my behinds interior which got infected.

Reactions: TigerDL
Beowulf said:
At the same time, K-C is going to wonder what the fuck just happened to their stock and if the pandemic is leading to a surge in teenage bedwetters.

• Haha
Reactions: Goodnitesdude0127, PullupAndy, TigerDL and 2 others
12srepaid said:
True, but customers should be somewhat thoughtful of other customers.

Sorry, if I care more for kids/teens needs, than for our wants. :(
tenor.png

Are we really a community big enough to create scarcity? I don't think so.

In other words, if there is a shortage it will be the fault of the management carried out by KC and someone should be fired (or at least demoted) in that case.

Reactions: flash890, PullupAndy, reliablealter and 7 others
NekoDL said:
View attachment 50714

Are we really a community big enough to create scarcity? I don't think so.

In other words, if there is a shortage it will be the fault of the management carried out by KC and someone should be fired (or at least demoted) in that case.
Agreed... Especially if someone has publicly announced that they are already sold out... How can that be, when they've had at least 3 months time to manufacture how ever many hundreds of thousands of these new diapers... I highly doubt that they blew thru all the had just on the samples, and have NO stock to release for retailers , especially after they've been hyping and pushing everyone for this release for the same 3 months time now...

Bought a case of l boys at target in wpb today. Still no xl but the boys have dropped now. I’ll keep you guys updated on my end unless someone else finds xl in the wild first

Last edited:
Not saying its going to happen again, but there really was a 2-3 month stretch last year during the depths of quarantine where Pampers Size 7 Cruisers were pretty much impossible to find. Walmart and Target had some online restocks and I thought about buying a box but decided not to because I had seen tweet after tweet from Parents (pretty desperately) looking for them. I think there's definitely something to be said for holding off in that situation, but I also don't think that's the case here. So there's more nuance here other than "we have no effect on the supply chain"...it's a case-by-case basis.

Reactions: TigerDL, CodyBaby and RedPandaDL
I have my Amazon set to notify me when the new XL is in stock, so that way I don't have to wait until they show up in stores.

Reactions: TigerDL, NekoLittle, Goodnitesdude0127 and 4 others
Mauiman said:
That's the same thing that happened about a year ago, there wasn't much of any toilet paper or butt wipes or baby wipes and what have you. Which that annoyed me to no end and I was having a major hard time with finding me toilet paper and I wound up having a horrible rash in my behinds interior which got infected.
Firstly, if not having TP and wipes leads to an infection then you my friend are definitely doing something wrong.

Secondly, TP and wipes are a product that’s consumed on a larger scale (because everyone “needs” it) vs a pull-up for a minority group (bed wetting) in older children. The scale is not the same and the reason people bought up all the TP is because the fear mongering media told them to. People see an empty shelve and think there’s a shortage when actually there isn’t.

What’s likely to happen is people will buy them if they see the new XL in stock or simply order online. Even if there’s a short out of stock period it’s not the end of the world because this being a new size, and the new L basically being the old XL, there’s not a group that’s absolutely relying on the new size. If there’s a group of bed wetter within that new XL range then they’ll already have their current options for what they wear and won’t be “with-out”.

Last edited:
Reactions: SuperAbsorbentPolymer
ProTricycleRacer said:
Also, on a completely different note, 69 pages babey 😎

Nice.

SpaceDuckQuack said:
I noticed that yesterday. They have the L/XL on clearance right now, and I thought about picking up a pack, but they don’t fit me as well as the new XL should so I’m just going to wait. I didn’t order a sample, so I’m living vicariously through everyone on this thread right now.
I just picked up a 34 pack of L/XL Goodnites at Kroger last night for $26. That was before I found this site and learned that there were new sizes coming!

I seriously doubt there will be a shortage as the abdl community is already small enough and not to mention the sub categories of it eg people not into pull ups or people not living in the USA and do not have access to it etc . If by any chance it DOES run out of stock then i would say it falls on the manufacturer fault for not recognizing the market well enough .

Reactions: pampersguy827 and curiouslittle1
1000 abdls buying goodnites isn't going to have any impact. Still none of the new ones here in WU yet.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: TigerDL, BlueTsunami, Weatheronthe8s and 3 others
XL ON AMAZON! I ordered a box and should get it Wednesday. Hope it’s in a discreet box! 😬
FB9232B7-0FE8-40D6-8489-0FE3D71AD44F.gif
CFD3D545-F260-41E7-9D35-955C8CCF4715.gif42496E7A-7BF5-4576-A1ED-EB6351BD080C.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: TigerDL, eddy200, Anburako and 2 others
Beowulf said:
XL ON AMAZON! I ordered a box and should get it Wednesday. Hope it’s in a discreet box! 😬
This is how they will come:Screenshot_20210301-063053_Amazon Shopping.jpg

Reactions: TigerDL, Weatheronthe8s and Beowulf
curiouslittle1 said:
This is how they will come:View attachment 50748
Same as the l/xl 75 ct. I ordered a 34 or a 58 count one time and it was the regular Goodnites box with a shipping label slapped on it ☠️ when I still lived at home 🤬 that was a real panic!

• Wow
Reactions: TigerDL and Weatheronthe8s
Reactions: TigerDL and Weatheronthe8s
hodori779 said:
Yup, just got the notification. Just ordered the XL girls.

The funny part is that I'm still waiting on my sample, lol.

(Also, the only options for packaging in the new sizes are 9 count or 63? Surprising that they would only put 9 in the new size packs).
No, there is going to be a 28 CT and a 46ct as well. The 28's will be at places like Target, and the 46 at Sam's Club and similar places

Reactions: TigerDL, Weatheronthe8s and hodori779
Back