New bigger sized goodnites coming Mar. 2021

That's nice about Tena Overnight Underwear, but I'd rather stick to my Goodnites.

Last edited:
Reactions: Diaperboy4, TigerDL and neophyte
12srepaid said:
That's nice about Tena Overnight Underwear, but I'd rather stick to my Goodnites.

Me too! Once I use up the rest I will not refill; I’m waiting for Goodnites XL! I do fit into L/XL and have some on hand; so I’m confident XL will be perfect and my new daily diaper.

neophyte said:
A Ninjama is just a small version of granny pants with print...
That's what has always disappointed me about Underjams/Ninjamas and why Goodnites are a superior product. It's not just that Goodnites offer larger sizes, it's that they have a superior design and better absorbency.

neophyte said:
Someone needs to add print to these; Adam at Northshore said they are working on something which is pull up related.
Interesting. I generally like Northshore products but was actually quite disappointed with the GoSupreme pullups. The padding was very stiff and just didn't go up far enough in the front and back. That is my most frequent complaint about adult pullups, that and the fact that they often leak after just one wetting, which the GoSupreme seemed to do quite frequently whenever I sat down.

Reactions: RedPandaDL, TigerDL, 12srepaid and 1 other person
wow from pictures and photos those indeed look slightly bigger , how's the fit like and does it absorb as much ? If anyone can do a through review :)

I would so want to get it but apparently my country doesn't sell those .

Last edited:
Reactions: TigerDL, boostergold and 12srepaid
Sgdlboy said:
wow from pictures and photos those indeed look slightly bigger , how's the fit like and does it absorb as much ? If anyone can do a through review :)

I would so want to get it but apparently my country doesn't sell those .
I understand what you mean, and vice versa. Other countries have diapers/pull-ups that we don't have.

12srepaid said:
I understand what you mean, and vice versa. Other countries have diapers/pull-ups that we don't have.
Yeah. Korean GoodNites are famous for having easy-open sides on a bed wetting pull up, for example.

Reactions: CodyBaby
ProTricycleRacer said:
Yeah. Korean GoodNites are famous for having easy-open sides on a bed wetting pull up, for example.
I know a lot of care takers of autistic kids that would dream of having easy open sides on Goodnites, try to change a Goodnites when the child is asleep for example, good luck, with the easy velcro sides it could be done like changing a diaper, the child would barely notice it being changed but KC doesn't seem to listen yet to theses requests, maybe it will happen one day.

Reactions: 12srepaid
CodyBaby said:
I know a lot of care takers of autistic kids that would dream of having easy open sides on Goodnites, try to change a Goodnites when the child is asleep for example, good luck, with the easy velcro sides it could be done like changing a diaper, the child would barely notice it being changed but KC doesn't seem to listen yet to theses requests, maybe it will happen one day.
Can easy open sides also be closed as well?

I forgot this obligatory image.

7drHiqr.gif

Reactions: Beowulf, ProTricycleRacer, TigerDL and 1 other person
I heard about the new size of goodnites a few days ago and needless to say I was excited I mostly fit into the current L/XL without them ripping and I’m well past the recommended weight but I am tall so that’s why I fit in them so well I guess but with this larger size coming soon I should fit in them even better I can’t wait for the new ones

Reactions: bakukid23
With everyone showing and telling how much bigger the new XL's are, I am really excited for these! I can fit in the current L/XL size now with no ripping, just a little short. These only amd sound like they're going to be worlds better!!!

Reactions: Diaperboy4, TigerDL, 12srepaid and 1 other person
thegoodnite said:
We have really only seen one design so far for both boys and girls xl... there is most likely another design too because of the fact gn's always ship with 2 design for each size.
Both designs for the new xl girls have been shown in this thread already, they have flowers and rainbow, and the boys xl have winter camo, im unsure on the other new design for the boys.

Sundae said:
Both designs for the new xl girls have been shown in this thread already, they have flowers and rainbow, and the boys xl have winter camo, im unsure on the other new design for the boys.
The other design I believe is a simple striped underwear design.

curiouslittle1 said:
With everyone showing and telling how much bigger the new XL's are, I am really excited for these! I can fit in the current L/XL size now with no ripping, just a little short. These only amd sound like they're going to be worlds better!!!
Same here, the current L/XL fits me fine, but the new XL should fit me even better, especially in height.

The simple stripe and the winter camo looks pretty cool. Plus it looks like they removed that dumb rectangular box that was on the current version.

Last edited:
Reactions: TigerDL, curiouslittle1 and Weatheronthe8s
I hope the new xl goodnites absorb more, the l/xl ones have a tendency to leak if i don't take it slow.

Reactions: GoodniteLover219, TigerDL, curiouslittle1 and 1 other person
I hope they have new girl prints in the XL. Can’t wait for March!

Sundae said:
I hope the new xl goodnites absorb more, the l/xl ones have a tendency to leak if i don't take it slow.
Same. It also seems to depend on position for me. I'm not sure what happened to me last night, but I feel like I woke up with a wet spot on my pants at some point despite me wearing a Goodnite that was bone dry and bedwetting not being anything I do except once in a blue moon generally. That could've been a dream though.

Missy77 said:
I hope they have new girl prints in the XL. Can’t wait for March!
They do. They are flowers and rainbows.

Back