sissyBritney

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Sissy
  5. Incontinent
Here is a pic of my sissy bedroom. I love being a fulltime sissy. I always try to wear sexy cloths and and underwear, even at work.
I enjoyed buying and wearing sexy panties and thought there was nothing better. Well, I have found something better and that is wearing diapers
and plastic pants under my dresses. I now wear diapers and plastic pants even at work. Although I have to be a little more careful
which dresses or skirts I wear. Some are a little tighter and show my diapers. Although no matter what outfit I choose, I know that if

someone really looks they would be able to notice I am wearing diapers especially when a little wet and saggy.

I am now working on making my bedroom more of sissy baby or diaper girl design. Some of my items are in pic on bed.
I'm not looking to get adult baby furniture but just but more baby designs/pics. Also by putting shelving to hold/display all my diapers
plastic pants and baby items.

Any suggestions on how to make my room have more of a diapered sissy look?

2-1-2.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Diaperon, osirisboi15, Janetsy77 and 3 others
SissywearsDiapees101 said:
omgggg yasss😍😍 love the pink depends and plastic panties ! u must soak ur diapees like me🥰
Yes I do, i so luv it now. Quite a difference from wearing thongs and panties.

Reactions: Deleted member 60249
Someday I may have the freedom to have a sissy bedroom. I can dream.

I'm curious about the blue diapers on the bed as far as what brand they are.

Add your favorite toys to your room. Whatever it is you like most, stuffies, some dolls, busy type toys ( blocks, etc.) Maybe childish board games, Candyland? How about a toy tea set?

BrattyPrincessSophie said:
I'm curious about the blue diapers on the bed as far as what brand they are.
The blue package is under pads, not diapers. I use the in my pull up diapers to give them a more bulky look/feeling.

Luvshugs said:
Add your favorite toys to your room. Whatever it is you like most, stuffies, some dolls, busy type toys ( blocks, etc.) Maybe childish board games, Candyland? How about a toy tea set?
Thank you for your thoughts. I was actually at the store this morning looking around. I saw a cute baby doll I liked and a few other
things. I sort of chicken out on buying the dolly but may go back to get it. I like your idea of some toys and games.
Thank you for your response.

Reactions: Luvshugs
sissyBritney said:
The blue package is under pads, not diapers. I use the in my pull up diapers to give them a more bulky look/feeling.

I see, they looked deceptively like diapers to me.

Back