• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

My lovely introduction.

LittleMatt

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
My name is Matt. I’m 37. I’m slim, 155 pounds, and stand at 5”5. I’m classy, clean and handsome. I identify with the ABDL Community, and I identify as a baby boy/Little. I’m partially medically incontinent due to an injury, I’m also emotionally sensitive, but Im a very positive person, 😀who likes to laugh 😂and smile, I am very outgoing also. I have a great personality, a heart of gold and I don’t get mad often, I’m Very laid back, super chill. I love watching Netflix, specifically crime documentaries. I like jogging, and eating healthy, but cheat on occasion. Im a very fun loving person and smile a lot. I’m a lover not a fighter. I have lots of love, hugs and smiles to give. I work for a major airline and I love to travel a lot, when time allows, when off work, have vacation time and see new places. I have my own place, I’m stable and have my own vehicle. I have no criminal history or background. Im a non smoker also. I have more to say but will keep that to the get to know each other better part. Pic of myself is attached! Take care loves!

Attachments

• 6115054B-F2F8-43BF-9081-7A7C38A4A964.jpeg
    6115054B-F2F8-43BF-9081-7A7C38A4A964.jpeg
    385.9 KB · Views: 3
Reactions: Edgewater
LittleMatt said:
My name is Matt. I’m 37. I’m slim, 155 pounds, and stand at 5”5. I’m classy, clean and handsome. I identify with the ABDL Community, and I identify as a baby boy/Little. I’m partially medically incontinent due to an injury, I’m also emotionally sensitive, but Im a very positive person, 😀who likes to laugh 😂and smile, I am very outgoing also. I have a great personality, a heart of gold and I don’t get mad often, I’m Very laid back, super chill. I love watching Netflix, specifically crime documentaries. I like jogging, and eating healthy, but cheat on occasion. Im a very fun loving person and smile a lot. I’m a lover not a fighter. I have lots of love, hugs and smiles to give. I work for a major airline and I love to travel a lot, when time allows, when off work, have vacation time and see new places. I have my own place, I’m stable and have my own vehicle. I have no criminal history or background. Im a non smoker also. I have more to say but will keep that to the get to know each other better part. Pic of myself is attached! Take care loves!
Hello Matt, welcome from the UK 🇬🇧

Reactions: Edgewater
Welcome and be welcomed to this wonderful World of ADISC!
A truly unique place as near everyone here is wearing a diaper!
Enjoy!

Welcome

Back