My Friend Turned Rival Found Out About my Art Stash and Now My Mom Wants Me to Delete It

baliebox4916

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
ok so when i was talking to my friend who is a trans man starting hormone replacement therapy he brought up the fact that i showed him some abdl art that i have on my pc

this art i've been building up for 7-8 years now has nearly 7000 photos of abdl artwork, lolita fashion, furry art, femboys, cute cosplays etc catigorized in specific colors

however some of this art may be taken wrong as some abdls or furries draw themselves in sexual situations while also in a daycare or something

but mainly its just cute artwork of furries like you see in kurikias works or cute artwork of anime girls like you see in an anime like precure, tokyo mew mew or sailor moon and live action photos of femboys, lolita fashion, petticoats, lace socks etc

this didn't bode well with my neighbour (the trans man) who is also an artist who already has a bad taste in me in regards to me being autistic

and last night they told my mom about my art being bad and my mom flipped out

(they even told my mom about the nsfw art i had of the muppets (WHICH WAS MEANT TO BE FUNNY btw like you see in family guy AND I MAKE SURE do disassociate NSFW of the muppets with sesame street as thats creepy)

and they also misinterpreted some diaper changing art of curly and sue from cave story and sly cooper as being because my dad got me into abdl

WHICH IS FALSE

i got into abdl not because of my dad but, I TOLD THEM, its because my mom treated me like a baby because i was autistic and controlled my media viewing habits and the way i lived in my moms house just because im autistic and my dad would always come home drunk and one time i found one of my old diapers and put it on, and then i found my old frilly teddy bear and wore the diaper while holding my bear when my dad got home drunk

this was back in 2002 or so and i wanted to show my dad that i was still cute like in that spongebob episode grandmas kisses

i only had diaper art of curly and sue not because im attracted to those characters but because i want to live curly or sues life instead of my life as an autistic

(plus cave story is the perfect series to feature a diaper change imo as its like comparing the life of my neighbours or other mutuals to when i was in respite care back in the day epecially when the diaper is being used and the yellow line turns blue and the idea of curly brace changing me and sues diaper in the plantation gives me comfort)

and the sly cooper art because sly cooper makes me nostalgic for the days when my dad was alive before i was sent to respite care and abused
(because my dad had friends that reminded me of the gang members from sly cooper)

im so f**king scared and pissed right now

now my mom either wants me to delete some of the art or get therapy
(which sucks because some of the art is irreplaceable)

all because my neighbours think that abdl (and other feminine fashion) is the same as being attracted to kids (which they probally got from 4chan or some drama they saw online)

and my mom is very conservative and thinks wearing a diaper is the same as wanting to look like a kid or special needs person and not something normal people should do

who do they think they are f**kin disney

anyone

Last edited:
If the art is on your PC you could maybe try e-mailing it to a trusted friend or moving it onto a separate hard drive or memory drive (stick or card) given the size of your collection it might have to be more than one memory device. That way as far as your mum is concerned the artwork is gone but you’ve kept it safe. My own mum is a artist so I understand how personal art can be and how losing some irreplaceable pieces can be almost like a physical injury.

The best way to handle this in my mind is to put it all in a password protected zip file and make a backup by copying it to your phone. That way it's safe if something were to happen

Last edited:
Reactions: sparkledog
Yeah, ZIP it up, and/or put it on a memory card or USB thumb drive. If you're using a modern-ish version of Windows, you can also encrypt the memory card or thumb drive so that it will be unreadable until you've entered a password. I expect other platforms have similar features, but I'm not familiar with them. (Encryption in that case is secondary to just keeping the card or drive to yourself of course, because if somebody gets ahold of it and thinks it's got bad stuff on it, they might just keep it or physically destroy it.)

Last edited:
Reactions: KBoy, Edgewater and Littlebabymikey
Newbaby110521 said:
If the art is on your PC you could maybe try e-mailing it to a trusted friend or moving it onto a separate hard drive or memory drive (stick or card) given the size of your collection it might have to be more than one memory device. That way as far as your mum is concerned the artwork is gone but you’ve kept it safe. My own mum is a artist so I understand how personal art can be and how losing some irreplaceable pieces can be almost like a physical injury.
i dont have any trusted friends, all i have is my conservative family and the mutuals i have on facebook and twitter, the only close friend i could think of is a vtuber named lydia but idk how she will handle it and then my friend alan wolf would have artwork like this but always deletes the art that seems outdated

i also dont have alot of flash drives as they get lost very easily in the piles of my moms semi horded house and they cost alot in canada (i live in a small suburb within a somewhat big city thats a rust belt and my mom wont let me buy anything from amazon which is why i never tried ABDL printed diapers yet)
unnamed said:
The best way to handle this in my mind is to put it all in a password protected zip file and make a backup by copying it to your phone. That way it's safe if something were to happen
but again my mom uses the phone for her things now, she will find out about it by looking through the zip folder

ok im just in the process of zipping my file

then im gonna put in on a 128 gb flash drive which i will hide in my bedroom or something

wish me luck

1708098937770.png

Reactions: Winnie
1708099624711.png
ok i just put the files on the flash drive i may encrypt it and then hide in in my bedroom

(Update: my pc doesn't have bitlocker so this will have to do)

Last edited:
Reactions: Winnie and Littlebabymikey
So, this rival is F2M or...?

baliebox4916 said:
all because my neighbours think that abdl (and other feminine fashion) is the same as being attracted to kids (which they probally got from 4chan or some drama they saw online)

and my mom is very conservative and thinks wearing a diaper is the same as wanting to look like a kid or special needs person and not something normal people should do

anyone
I know this will sound a little harsh, however, I’m not sure how old you are but as soon as you are able… move out! You don’t want to be constantly living near and around people who are intolerant, like the neighbours. Personally, I think it’s better not to be permanently around people who are against something which will be such a strong part of your identity. Obviously I can understand wanting to keep in touch with parents especially if you are close to them but it’ll make a huge difference if they aren’t constantly around you watching your every move.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
BobbiSueEllen said:
So, this rival is F2M or...?
yes their female to male
WoollyAndJoshy said:
I know this will sound a little harsh, however, I’m not sure how old you are but as soon as you are able… move out! You don’t want to be constantly living near and around people who are intolerant, like the neighbours. Personally, I think it’s better not to be permanently around people who are against something which will be such a strong part of your identity. Obviously I can understand wanting to keep in touch with parents especially if you are close to them but it’ll make a huge difference if they aren’t constantly around you watching your every move.
im 26 and i cant move out because my moms keeping me here because she sees my autism as a liability on which i cant live on my own and my family is very straight and conservative and also treats my autism not as me being smart but instead me having the mind of a 6 year old

i went to a special ed class during high school and thats why i cant get a job (otherwise like i said i would have tried abdl diapers and have plenty of fanart of my fursonas and game consoles years ago)

baliebox4916 said:
yes their female to male
Oh, good grief. People may not like what I have to say about F2M but I've lived with it...with two people I know. They both ended up very identical...

Example 1: During the pandemic, a good friend of mine died; she left 3 adult kids behind, one of them a then-29YO girl with a past of being sexually-abused by her father (the person's allegation) and a victim of domestic violence in a marriage to a guy who was an autie (and with challenges). I'd known this person since they were 5, as well as their younger sister & brother. After their mother died, this person confided to me they liked guys instead of gals now (which is fine)...but that they were also getting gender-reassignment. I knew about gender-reassignment but never knew anyone who went through it, so over the various phases, we'd talk. I supported them best I could; this is what they badly wanted, why not? And they eventually got to the estrogen-suppression part and taking testosterone, not sure if it was Androgel or injection. One day, we were texting, just conversing and we got to a subject about my personal life...and this person ripped into me like a dull knife into a turkey. Messy. I texted back, asking what was that all about and where it came from...they said, again, rather viciously, that it wasn't the meds but it was all-them. I'd never, ever seen them get that way, even at their worst. I told his person I wanted an apology and why...the response, was basically "GFYS". So I blocked them. Done. Maybe I could've given them some leeway but that was just something you don't do to people who care about you. You don't get thrill-kill on someone.

Example 2: before moving to Kentucky, there was a roommate here who was taking the Idaho lineman course, a common schooling thing for prospective electrical crewmembers employed by high-voltage electrical companies. This person was going from F2M, no prob...the initial meet-up was good, we all got along with this person...for awhile. This person was in mid-transition...and it hit: The Difference. And it hit hard. That week, the others were complaining about this person getting assertive, getting domineering, pushy. Aggressive. I just did my own thing. One day, I was finishing up with my shower and there's a loud, hard POUND-POUND on the door, which startled me...nobody ever does that. Then "Get your a** out, you're keeping me from getting ready to go someplace". I told them I would, quickly (I'd finished a very quick shower; this person had just gotten home, so nobody was waiting for the bathroom)...more "get out!" bullcrap. So I girded up, got my things, opened the door and said "There's your bathroom"...in this person's hostile face. And they didn't let up, stared me down. I got nose-to-nose with them and told them "You got a problem? Let's go outside in back and get dirty about it before you take your shower. I'll even let you have the first hit". Their demeanor changed...they slammed the bathroom door, did their thing. I was seething, ready to battle, had adrenaline to burn off. The live-in landlord saw it all...he said that probably wasn't the best way to handle it but knew the other person was wrong. I agreed. I apologized to my landlord, got to my room, finished dressing up. I didn't hear what was going on but the landlord gave this person 30 days and that this was their #3 violation...it was over. The person was gone before the 30 days, when the Lineman's course concluded. Nobody missed them.

I am not prejudiced against people who are F2M...but I don't take shit from them just because I suddenly seem like easy prey to them. I'm gender-neutral and people notice it about me right off but I can fight adequately enough...if I have to. The first punch someone throws at me in a showdown is their last. And I don't like to fight but I will when cornered. Aside from that, I do my best to be fair, even generous. I want to get along.

In hindsight, maybe it was better this way: I can perceive how transitioning can be hard and maybe there's a disposable bunch between the world they once knew and the world they were changing into. Maybe that is part of what it takes to "become". And for the life of me, I don't know why someone would want to be male, but that's their choice; that's just my contemptuous feelings about my own 'maleness' coming out. Everybody's gotta be comfortable in their own skin...right? I believe so.

Last edited:
BobbiSueEllen said:
Oh, good grief. People may not like what I have to say about F2M but I've lived with it...with two people I know. They both ended up very identical...

Example 1: During the pandemic, a good friend of mine died; she left 3 adult kids behind, one of them a then-29YO girl with a past of being sexually-abused by her father (the person's allegation) and a victim of domestic violence in a marriage to a guy who was an autie (and with challenges). I'd known this person since they were 5, as well as their younger sister & brother. After their mother died, this person confided to me they liked guys instead of gals now (which is fine)...but that they were also getting gender-reassignment. I knew about gender-reassignment but never knew anyone who went through it, so over the various phases, we'd talk. I supported them best I could; this is what they badly wanted, why not? And they eventually got to the estrogen-suppression part and taking testosterone, not sure if it was Androgel or injection. One day, we were texting, just conversing and we got to a subject about my personal life...and this person ripped into me like a dull knife into a turkey. Messy. I texted back, asking what was that all about and where it came from...they said, again, rather viciously, that it wasn't the meds but it was all-them. I'd never, ever seen them get that way, even at their worst. I told his person I wanted an apology and why...the response, was basically "GFYS". So I blocked them. Done. Maybe I could've given them some leeway but that was just something you don't do to people who care about you. You don't get thrill-kill on someone.

Example 2: before moving to Kentucky, there was a roommate here who was taking the Idaho lineman course, a common schooling thing for prospective electrical crewmembers employed by high-voltage electrical companies. This person was going from F2M, no prob...the initial meet-up was good, we all got along with this person...for awhile. This person was in mid-transition...and it hit: The Difference. And it hit hard. That week, the others were complaining about this person getting assertive, getting domineering, pushy. Aggressive. I just did my own thing. One day, I was finishing up with my shower and there's a loud, hard POUND-POUND on the door, which startled me...nobody ever does that. Then "Get your a** out, you're keeping me from getting ready to go someplace". I told them I would, quickly (I'd finished a very quick shower; this person had just gotten home, so nobody was waiting for the bathroom)...more "get out!" bullcrap. So I girded up, got my things, opened the door and said "There's your bathroom"...in this person's hostile face. And they didn't let up, stared me down. I got nose-to-nose with them and told them "You got a problem? Let's go outside in back and get dirty about it before you take your shower. I'll even let you have the first hit". Their demeanor changed...they slammed the bathroom door, did their thing. I was seething, ready to battle, had adrenaline to burn off. The live-in landlord saw it all...he said that probably wasn't the best way to handle it but knew the other person was wrong. I agreed. I apologized to my landlord, got to my room, finished dressing up. I didn't hear what was going on but the landlord gave this person 30 days and that this was their #3 violation...it was over. The person was gone before the 30 days, when the Lineman's course concluded. Nobody missed them.

I am not prejudiced against people who are F2M...but I don't take shit from them just because I suddenly seem like easy prey to them. I'm gender-neutral and people notice it about me right off but I can fight adequately enough...if I have to. The first punch someone throws at me in a showdown is their last. And I don't like to fight but I will when cornered. Aside from that, I do my best to be fair, even generous. I want to get along.

In hindsight, maybe it was better this way: I can perceive how transitioning can be hard and maybe there's a disposable bunch between the world they once knew and the world they were changing into. Maybe that is part of what it takes to "become". And for the life of me, I don't know why someone would want to be male, but that's their choice; that's just my contemptuous feelings about my own 'maleness' coming out. Everybody's gotta be comfortable in their own skin...right? I believe so.
I think you got very unlucky in your experiences. I've met 3 FTM people in real life. 2 of them are the sweetest, kindhearted people I've ever met. The third I never got to know well.

Never take rude bs from people, no matter their gender expression. Just know that you got unlucky and I'm sorry you had such bad experiences.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and KBoy
OP you seem to be intelligent despite your autism. Your parents wont always be around. You need to learn to live on your own. There is housing based on income levels. Also it's none of your moms business what you have on your computer.

• Wow
Reactions: dogboy, BobbiSueEllen and KBoy
baliebox4916 said:
View attachment 130453
ok i just put the files on the flash drive i may encrypt it and then hide in in my bedroom

(Update: my pc doesn't have bitlocker so this will have to do)

Use veracrypt with a false partition. It lets you have a second password that unlocks a fake part of the drive. If you're forced to give the password, you give the secondary fake one and "that data" is still safe

Reactions: Winnie and BobbiSueEllen
BobbiSueEllen said:

Thanks for the insightful post.
After reading this thread I realize that this is a subject I know nothing about.....
Adult babies are knowledgeable on many subjects, who knew...

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and BigAl1
baliebox4916 said:
yes their female to male

im 26 and i cant move out because my moms keeping me here because she sees my autism as a liability on which i cant live on my own and my family is very straight and conservative and also treats my autism not as me being smart but instead me having the mind of a 6 year old.
She is (ab)using you as a tax write-off.

• Love
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and BigAl1
BigAl1 said:
OP you seem to be intelligent despite your autism. Your parents wont always be around. You need to learn to live on your own. There is housing based on income levels. Also it's none of your moms business what you have on your computer.
Wha...?

"...intelligent despite your autism"? What are you implying?

eu38foot said:
She is (ab)using you as a tax write-off.
I 100% emphatically agree. Definitely (ab)using and disregarding you for the person you are, @baliebox4916 .

BobbiSueEllen said:
After their mother died, this person confided to me they liked guys instead of gals now (which is fine)....
Ack!!! I goofed up...I meant "...they liked gals instead of guys now (which is fine)"...I really need to proofread more thoroughly. 🫢

Last edited:
baliebox4916 said:
ok so when i was talking to my friend who is a trans man starting hormone replacement therapy he brought up the fact that i showed him some abdl art that i have on my pc

this art i've been building up for 7-8 years now has nearly 7000 photos of abdl artwork, lolita fashion, furry art, femboys, cute cosplays etc catigorized in specific colors

however some of this art may be taken wrong as some abdls or furries draw themselves in sexual situations while also in a daycare or something

but mainly its just cute artwork of furries like you see in kurikias works or cute artwork of anime girls like you see in an anime like precure, tokyo mew mew or sailor moon and live action photos of femboys, lolita fashion, petticoats, lace socks etc

this didn't bode well with my neighbour (the trans man) who is also an artist who already has a bad taste in me in regards to me being autistic

and last night they told my mom about my art being bad and my mom flipped out

(they even told my mom about the nsfw art i had of the muppets (WHICH WAS MEANT TO BE FUNNY btw like you see in family guy AND I MAKE SURE do disassociate NSFW of the muppets with sesame street as thats creepy)

and they also misinterpreted some diaper changing art of curly and sue from cave story and sly cooper as being because my dad got me into abdl

WHICH IS FALSE

i got into abdl not because of my dad but, I TOLD THEM, its because my mom treated me like a baby because i was autistic and controlled my media viewing habits and the way i lived in my moms house just because im autistic and my dad would always come home drunk and one time i found one of my old diapers and put it on, and then i found my old frilly teddy bear and wore the diaper while holding my bear when my dad got home drunk

this was back in 2002 or so and i wanted to show my dad that i was still cute like in that spongebob episode grandmas kisses

i only had diaper art of curly and sue not because im attracted to those characters but because i want to live curly or sues life instead of my life as an autistic

(plus cave story is the perfect series to feature a diaper change imo as its like comparing the life of my neighbours or other mutuals to when i was in respite care back in the day epecially when the diaper is being used and the yellow line turns blue and the idea of curly brace changing me and sues diaper in the plantation gives me comfort)

and the sly cooper art because sly cooper makes me nostalgic for the days when my dad was alive before i was sent to respite care and abused
(because my dad had friends that reminded me of the gang members from sly cooper)

im so f**king scared and pissed right now

now my mom either wants me to delete some of the art or get therapy
(which sucks because some of the art is irreplaceable)

anyone
I have a similar situation with my brother and I. My brother and I used to get along, now he hates me. Fortunately my grandmother is a better person, though she has her moments. I still would prefer to have my brother understand but he never will. It's sad but what can you do.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
Gads...

My father and I always had a strained relationship: he keeps telling me he admires how I can read a book and do something...but his exasperation with me in the past overwhelms that.

My mother and I were once kindred souls...but until recently she constantly jabbed at me because my sociopolitical ideologies didn't align perfectly with hers.

My younger sister can't stomach me because I am a blight on her social-climbing aspirations...and that's even without the AB/DL...

My older sister tolerates me well but I try not to burden her.

My maternal aunts are all nutcases...all but one uncle are dead.

I have one female cousin who loves and accepts me (as does her autie son); the other female cousin I had like that was murdered over 6 years ago.

Families are...I don't know. I just don't know.

Last edited:
Reactions: BBBen and KittyninjaW
BobbiSueEllen said:
Gads...

My father and I always had a strained relationship: he keeps telling me he admires how I can read a book and do something...but his exasperation with me in the past overwhelms that.

My mother and I were once kindred souls...but until recently she constantly jabbed at me because my sociopolitical ideologies didn't align perfectly with hers.

My younger sister can't stomach me because I am a blight on her social-climbing aspirations...and that's even without the AB/DL...

My older sister tolerates me well but I try not to burden her.

My maternal aunts are all nutcases...all but one uncle are dead.

I have one female cousin who loves and accepts me (as does her autie son); the other female cousin I had like that was murdered over 6 years ago.

Families are...I don't know. I just don't know.
True. And it's sad.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and BBBen
Back