My first Little Scouts experience

skylavender

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
This was my first time venturing outside the online world despite being a AB/Little for 8 years! Here’s how it went:

Me and Daddy drove and hour and 16 minutes to where the Little Scouts meetings are held near us. They’re held inside a local dungeon but are not affiliated with the dungeon itself, the scouts just rent the space there (though lots of them are members at the dungeon as well, we don’t have to be a member of the dungeon to be a little scout or attend scout meetings). I don’t have much little gear but I was wearing a little denim overall dress with a black long sleeve shirt underneath that made me feel pretty cute and little (got a couple compliments on it too). We rang the doorbell to be allowed in and as soon as we walked in, we were greeted by the people at the front desk (they were playing music from Zootopia which is one of my favorite movies!), we showed them our IDs, then they showed us to the meeting room. We sat at the middle table in between two other tables because the middle table was for the new peeps. I was already in little space at this point! So when the meeting started, one person sat at the front and showed the new peeps a slideshow and while they did that, all of the new people started braiding a friendship bracelet. The presenter explained the Little Scouts, where scouts originated, what they do, how they do things, and then explained what the colors of the friendship represents. Then they explained patches and badges and how we can earn them and then they told us that we already had the opportunity to earn our first patch, The Friendship Bracelet patch, because we made bracelets and all we had to do was exchange them with someone else and get to know each other. After we exchanged bracelets, 2 people who had earned their convention badge got up to do their presentation on the con they attended, which was Capcon. I knew a lot about Capcon already but it was nice hearing someone’s experience. They told us about how fast tickets go out (apparently they sell out in seconds)! And they told us about all the fun things you can do there and how much it costs and stuff. Then, since we were new, we got to pick a special prize out of the ‘Box of Awesome’ and i picked a LilComforts bracelet that says “I Love Diapers” and glows in the dark! It also had some stickers in it. After that, everyone was separated into 2 teams. While one team colored their egg gathering baskets, the other got to go hide eggs in the dungeon. My team got to hide eggs first! This was also my first time in a dungeon so it was pretty cool seeing all of the equipment there! We hid all our eggs on one side of the room and then while my team colored our Easter egg bags, the other team went and hid eggs on the other side of the room. When it was time to hunt for eggs, we did it on the side of the room we didn’t hide eggs in to be fair. Daddy didn’t hunt eggs, he hung out with the other mommys and daddys and talked and watched. I got 16 eggs! There was a bunch of candy and I also got some chalk, a bouncing frog toy, a cat eraser and a dog squishy! I made a few new friends and everyone was so so nice! Everyone was in little gear and it was so nice being around like minded people and being able to be myself freely without judgement. I was in little space the entire time and this was my first time being little around someone other than my daddy. My Daddy said he was in full daddy mode, too. Since I was in full little mode, it was hard to pay attention to what was being said around me, I was eating Cheetos and coloring and vibing hehe I tried my best to pay attention though! Good thing Daddy was there to listen and remember everything being said. I think everyone should join the Little Scouts if they are able to and have one in their area! It was so much fun and accepting and non judgmental. Looking forward to the next meeting!

• Love
Reactions: SimCo, DPLuvAB, lilstevie56 and 9 others
yoooo what....little scouts is a thing!!! i would travel across state lines for that...where can i find more info on such an event f😭

Reactions: skylavender and medfet878
Wow!! Thank you so much for the update! I am so happy it was so fun and that you had a great time!
Unfortunately I looked around Fetlife and there doesn’t seem to be a group in my part of New England but I hope one day to experience Little Scouts cause what you described sounds incredible!

Reactions: skylavender
I saw a little scouts thing on CAPcon schedule. But it was in a tight time slot with a lot of other things going on so didn't get to see what it was.

that sounds lke fun

I am completely and utterly jealous thrilled for you, that sounds absolutely amazing!

Is there any official site to find a local little scout troop? I would love to try something like this in the UK if there is anything like this here in the UK.

Reactions: GirlGirlBoy
LittleBoyCuddles said:
Is there any official site to find a local little scout troop? I would love to try something like this in the UK if there is anything like this here in the UK.
I don’t think there is an official site and I have no idea if there is anything like that in the UK. However, I know there are some online little scout troops in the US. Maybe that could be an option for you?

Map of US Little Scout Troops

Map key:
  • Yellow- Active in 2023
  • Green- New as of 2023
  • Purple- First troop
  • Pink- Sleeping
  • Grey- Unknown
  • Blue- Online only
  • Orange- Non LS ageplay scouting group
Hope this helps you and anyone else looking for a troop!

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: DPLuvAB, LittleBoyCuddles, Lilrae and 1 other person
Lilrae said:
yoooo what....little scouts is a thing!!! i would travel across state lines for that...where can i find more info on such an event f😭
You can search for troops on fetlife and I posted a link to a map of all US little scout troops below!

skylavender said:
This was my first time venturing outside the online world despite being a AB/Little for 8 years! Here’s how it went:

Me and Daddy drove and hour and 16 minutes to where the Little Scouts meetings are held near us. They’re held inside a local dungeon but are not affiliated with the dungeon itself, the scouts just rent the space there (though lots of them are members at the dungeon as well, we don’t have to be a member of the dungeon to be a little scout or attend scout meetings). I don’t have much little gear but I was wearing a little denim overall dress with a black long sleeve shirt underneath that made me feel pretty cute and little (got a couple compliments on it too). We rang the doorbell to be allowed in and as soon as we walked in, we were greeted by the people at the front desk (they were playing music from Zootopia which is one of my favorite movies!), we showed them our IDs, then they showed us to the meeting room. We sat at the middle table in between two other tables because the middle table was for the new peeps. I was already in little space at this point! So when the meeting started, one person sat at the front and showed the new peeps a slideshow and while they did that, all of the new people started braiding a friendship bracelet. The presenter explained the Little Scouts, where scouts originated, what they do, how they do things, and then explained what the colors of the friendship represents. Then they explained patches and badges and how we can earn them and then they told us that we already had the opportunity to earn our first patch, The Friendship Bracelet patch, because we made bracelets and all we had to do was exchange them with someone else and get to know each other. After we exchanged bracelets, 2 people who had earned their convention badge got up to do their presentation on the con they attended, which was Capcon. I knew a lot about Capcon already but it was nice hearing someone’s experience. They told us about how fast tickets go out (apparently they sell out in seconds)! And they told us about all the fun things you can do there and how much it costs and stuff. Then, since we were new, we got to pick a special prize out of the ‘Box of Awesome’ and i picked a LilComforts bracelet that says “I Love Diapers” and glows in the dark! It also had some stickers in it. After that, everyone was separated into 2 teams. While one team colored their egg gathering baskets, the other got to go hide eggs in the dungeon. My team got to hide eggs first! This was also my first time in a dungeon so it was pretty cool seeing all of the equipment there! We hid all our eggs on one side of the room and then while my team colored our Easter egg bags, the other team went and hid eggs on the other side of the room. When it was time to hunt for eggs, we did it on the side of the room we didn’t hide eggs in to be fair. Daddy didn’t hunt eggs, he hung out with the other mommys and daddys and talked and watched. I got 16 eggs! There was a bunch of candy and I also got some chalk, a bouncing frog toy, a cat eraser and a dog squishy! I made a few new friends and everyone was so so nice! Everyone was in little gear and it was so nice being around like minded people and being able to be myself freely without judgement. I was in little space the entire time and this was my first time being little around someone other than my daddy. My Daddy said he was in full daddy mode, too. Since I was in full little mode, it was hard to pay attention to what was being said around me, I was eating Cheetos and coloring and vibing hehe I tried my best to pay attention though! Good thing Daddy was there to listen and remember everything being said. I think everyone should join the Little Scouts if they are able to and have one in their area! It was so much fun and accepting and non judgmental. Looking forward to the next meeting!
I’m glad you had a great crust troop meeting, I’m teaching a class for the first time next Sunday at our scout’s meeting. A little nervous about it because I’m not great in front of a crowd. I’ll be taking about the violin and music in general and I’m bringing two violins one is my personal and one is a run of the mill violin i practice with

Reactions: lilstevie56 and skylavender
Diaperedforsuresince17 said:
I’m glad you had a great crust troop meeting, I’m teaching a class for the first time next Sunday at our scout’s meeting. A little nervous about it because I’m not great in front of a crowd. I’ll be taking about the violin and music in general and I’m bringing two violins one is my personal and one is a run of the mill violin i practice with
Good luck! You’ll do great! And I know everyone is gonna love seeing your violins too!

skylavender said:

Sounds wonderful. Wish there was a trup in the UK.

Reactions: LittleBoyCuddles and skylavender
skylavender said:

First time hearing about all of this. Sounds like a lot of fun!

Reactions: skylavender and Lilrae
Back