My dream came true kinda (posted on adult baby but thought this thread would enjoy too)

indiansissyboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
So I got some new nappies today they were cheap and I learnt my lesson but I loved it. (Pics on my page of the fit) I thought everything was going to go to plan. So I never went toilet for 3 hours before work ended and drank 3/4 cups of tea and 2 cups of water. I could feel the urge I got home got my nappies on. But today I wanted to do it on my bed and roll around like the baby I am. It filled and filled and then went out through the sides and now there’s a puddle on my bed that’s quite big at the time I panicked but I’ve always wanted to wet the bed again and never got around to it what better way than a real accident and I live with my parents so I can’t wash it so I guess I’m sleeping in a wet bed and I’ll enjoy every moment.
Hope you guys enjoyed reading x

indiansissyboy said:
But today I wanted to do it on my bed and roll around like the baby I am.
i-s-b, some of us (ABDLs) role-play as infants, but we are not infants, please do not forget that.
I'm more DL than AB and I'm not denying it (thusly I don't know a massive amount about role-play or little space) ...it's just I wouldn't want anyone to lose themselves to their wants or (maybe even) desires.
-
WE
PP (and more)

Back