Status
Not open for further replies.

FatalGeometry

Rock & Stone!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Hi, I'm FatalGeometry. I'm an 18 year old Autistic man from the UK. My pronouns are He/Him. I'm currently at University, and since I live by myself I've finally had the courage to buy some more diapers.
I have worn only a few times before, and I would quickly purge the instant I finished in my diaper. It wasn't a fun time, because my heart knew that I wanted diapers but my brain told me it was wrong to use them like this. Only now have I realised that I can wear them without using them like that.

I've been getting more into little space recently, which I must say was very easy to do considering I already sleep with a cuddly toy that I've had ever since I was born. I cuddle him all the time when I'm at home in my room, not only when I'm sleeping, though I can't sleep without him. I'm trying to engage with my little side a bit more because I'm hoping it will stop me from purging, and should help me get consistent joy and satisfaction from wearing, as the diapers do calm me down a lot just thinking about them.

I purchased an order from NRU at the weekend and it arrived today. I bought mostly samples. A 2-pack of Tykables Cammies in Pink, a 2-pack of Tykables Dubblers Diaper Stuffers, a 2-pack of NRU Str8ups in Pink, a pink pacifier, and 100 scented diaper bags. As I'm writing this I'm currently wearing one of the Pink Cammies diapers as the hook and loop tapes allowed me to adjust more to get a better fit. I was assisted in the process by a fellow ADISC user who I met recently called Chris. He was happy for me to chat to him whilst putting it on, and critiquing the positions of my tapes. After several attempts we decided that all of mine were absolutely awful so I just stuck with what I had at that moment out of fear that the tapes would stop holding so well. The diaper feels alright though. Maybe a little tight but I like it that way (although the lower right tape did pop off the first time I sat down in my chair with it on).

The diaper feels great. It took a while to get on because I kept on having to distract myself with other things so that I would fit inside it, but Chris was very helpful distracting me with talking about the Geography of our respective nations (thank you!) It's currently 2:30 AM (ish) as I write this, and I'll probably stay up until around 4:30 / 5:00. I'll be tired but it'll be worth it, and I imagine I'm gonna sleep like a baby anyway. I'm gonna be chatting on ADISC and replying to posts, playing some games (Rust PvE, Deep Rock Galactic, maybe some Paladins too), and eating chocolate biscuits like I used to do.

If I had to guess, I'd say my little age is around 8-10, but he still wants to wear diapers. See, when I was younger I was quite infantile for a long time. In fact, I only ever stopped sleeping with a cuddly toy for two or three years from age 13-16, so I guess I never really grew out of it. I act quite mature most of the time, but that actually suits how I was at that age. I was very proud to have read The Hobbit at age 7 and The Lord of The Rings from age 8-9, so I think my little self is similarly nerdy. I also don't think I'm gonna watch loads of kids shows as I spent most of my time that age reading.

Wearing my diaper makes me feel super safe, snug, protected, and comforted. I love it. As I mentioned I'm autistic, and I find it very difficult to fully unmask, but the diapers are helping me to do that fantastically. I was literally shaking with excitement as I opened the package.

So anyways, this is just a collection of my thoughts right now. I will attempt to blog every day, and will certainly blog every single day on which I wear diapers, even for just a small part of the day. I have no idea if this is how you're meant to blog on this site since I kinda grew up past the time of blogs, but I hope this is okay.

A massive thank you to everyone who's been answering the questions I've been asking over the past few weeks. And an even bigger thank you to Chris for teaching me how to diaper myself properly, and for being a friend who I can ask my endless ABDL related questions to. You the man!

Much love everyone!
<3

P.S. I'm on the ADISC discord server, username and profile picture the same as on this site. I'd love to chat with some of you tonight if you're willing. Just PM me and I'll come and join one of the voice channels over there.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back