Albertapampers

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
  5. Incontinent
I was probably the luckiest kid. I had my first interest in diapers when I was at the sitter and was caught taking diapers from her daughter’s room. Long story short I got to wear them at my sitters and not long after my mom caught on and bought them for me. I wore pampers phases both boys 5 and girls 5 when the store only had one or the other. Then pampers size 6 baby dry with balloons in plastic. My mother kind of liked babying me as she was going through a rough time in her life. She bought them on sale and bought lots. She let me wear them whenever I wanted until around 14 or so. When goodnites came out we tried them at night but they just didn’t hold like pampers did. I am telling you I had a closet full downstairs of pampers, and my mom liked me wearing a diaper and encouraged it. Yes I was potty trained but I really wore diapers more than I did underwear at home. Anyone else ever get enjoy diapers freely as a child? I am sure there is lots of questions, so ask away. And yes my mom to this day knows I still wear diapers.

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: BelGeorge, 60something, ryan8710 and 36 others
Albertapampers said:
I was probably the luckiest kid. I had my first interest in diapers when I was at the sitter and was caught taking diapers from her daughter’s room. Long story short I got to wear them at my sitters and not long after my mom caught on and bought them for me. I wore pampers phases both boys 5 and girls 5 when the store only had one or the other. Then pampers size 6 baby dry with balloons in plastic. My mother kind of liked babying me as she was going through a rough time in her life. She bought them on sale and bought lots. She let me wear them whenever I wanted until around 14 or so. When goodnites came out we tried them at night but they just didn’t hold like pampers did. I am telling you I had a closet full downstairs of pampers, and my mom liked me wearing a diaper and encouraged it. Yes I was potty trained but I really wore diapers more than I did underwear at home. Anyone else ever get enjoy diapers freely as a child? I am sure there is lots of questions, so ask away. And yes my mom to this day knows I still wear diapers.
ssosexy. I cant stop wearing diapers and pantyhose either.

Albertapampers said:
Did she ever change you as you got older? Did you have any other baby supplies that she bought to go with the Pampers like powder, lotion, wipes, etc?

Reactions: Albertapampers, TheDideeboy, Rezzu and 2 others
My mom was very similar. Mom was very encouraging of me wearing often even though I really only needed them at night. I've asked her about it over the years and she said I was always better behaved when I was diapers, and if I liked them and didn't mind being in them then she saw no reason for me not to be.

• Love
Reactions: diaperkool, Rezzu, NabePup and 7 others
TXbw86 said:
My mom was very similar. Mom was very encouraging of me wearing often even though I really only needed them at night. I've asked her about it over the years and she said I was always better behaved when I was diapers, and if I liked them and didn't mind being in them then she saw no reason for me not to be.
Damn, you're so lucky. I wish my mom had the same philosophy. I would've been a much happier child.

Reactions: theancientmariner, Albertapampers, Ian16545 and 6 others
Albertapampers said:
I remember reading your whole story on another thread! I'm really happy your mom was so nonjudgmental and accepting. Also, I'm curious about those size 6 pampers with the balloons on them. They may have inspired the Tiny Tails from Abu.

Reactions: Albertapampers, Rezzu and Lostdiapersboy
Mehrabad98 said:
I remember reading your whole story on another thread! I'm really happy your mom was so nonjudgmental and accepting. Also, I'm curious about those size 6 pampers with the balloons on them. They may have inspired the Tiny Tails from Abu.
I think they're the inspiration for the original Super Dry Kids print. It's similar to that.

Reactions: furry121, Albertapampers, TigerDL and 1 other person
TXbw86 said:
I think they're the inspiration for the original Super Dry Kids print. It's similar to that.
Ohhh ok that makes sense. I was born in 2004 so I was raised with more elaborate prints.

• Love
Reactions: Albertapampers and TXbw86
I had the opposite story happen to me when i was younger.

I used to be a bedwetter as a child and had drynites during the night.
After the bedwetting stopped it took me a while before i wanted to wear them again.
There where some leftovers in the closet, so i secretly went to bed with them for a few days.
My mom caught me hiding my drynite and freaked out.
She screamed so hard i was truly paralyzed saying things like: DO YOU WANT TO BE IN DIAPERS? I'LL TREAT YOU LIKE A BABY IN FRONT OF EVERONE. IF YOU DONT WANT TO GROW UP THEN YOU WILL BE TREATED LIKE A BABY.

As tempting as that sounds now from a fantasy point of view, back then i was truly devastated and feared my mom would tell everyone i knew.
Also kinda feared my "normal" life was over.

After a month of dead silence towards me, things normalized and nothing of it was ever mentioned again.
Nor did she ever act out any of the words she said.

Soon after the incident, all forms of diaper related things disappeared from the house.
I still loved diapers, and still do.
But when it comes to expressing my love for diapers.
the sense of mortification deepened severely after that event.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: babydl, BBBen, Albertapampers and 5 others
Albertapampers said:
I wish my mom did this for me

• Love
Reactions: Albertapampers and LilByte
glad you had this experience! sounds like she is an understanding person. i really don't get the shame parents feel when their kids want to wear diapers. it's better to have your kid pee their diapers than their bed/pants!

Reactions: Albertapampers, TigerDL, checkingoutall and 3 others
i wore the same pampers phases for boys... even though i wasn't a fan of wearing them, my mom was more the one driving it. i was bedwetting every night till i was 7 and so had to wear a diaper for it, but she pretty much treated me like my little brother by changing me, keeping them on 'just in case' and being more pro-actively in diapers than not. im pretty sure she liked changing me cause she wouldn't let me do it and she never fussed about it. Into my teens as I started wearing for fun, secretly, she found my diapers a couple times and asked if i 'needed' them again for bw.

Reactions: furry121, diaperkool, denis97y and 3 others
I was a bedwetter till late teens so i kinda was able to wear diapers freely when i was a kid all the way till like 17 but it was kinda half and half , mom wanted me to be dry but also didn't mind me wearing although she tend to compare me to my peers saying they are already out of diapers and im still having to wear diapers and especially when traveling i had to wear during the day even though i was like 16 at the time . There were goodnites available in 2004 but it was expensive and mom thought tape on diapers would hold better as well so i remained in tape on diapers .

Reactions: BelGeorge, diaperkool, Albertapampers and 4 others
southeastlittle said:
Did she ever change you as you got older? Did you have any other baby supplies that she bought to go with the Pampers like powder, lotion, wipes, etc:)
I was actually wondering the same thing! 🙂 Anyhow, how awesum mom she is!😊❤️

Reactions: Albertapampers
Albertapampers said:
You are one of few lucky ones to have supportive mother. Awesome

I was a chronic bw until 17 and had to wear diapers and plastic pants until then. My mom had me wear diapers when we were out on longer car trips or places where I might fall asleep or become distracted and have wetting accidents. As I got older she never seemed to care if I wore diapers on weekends if I wanted, so often did, at least as long as my younger sisters still had to wear diapers. My mother understood by the time I was in my late teens that I was attracted to diapers and let me wear them. There were much worse things I could have been attracted to at that age, she said.

Reactions: BelGeorge, Albertapampers, DarkWolf and 5 others
VeiledDevotee said:
I had the opposite story happen to me when i was younger.

I used to be a bedwetter as a child and had drynites during the night.
After the bedwetting stopped it took me a while before i wanted to wear them again.
There where some leftovers in the closet, so i secretly went to bed with them for a few days.
My mom caught me hiding my drynite and freaked out.
She screamed so hard i was truly paralyzed saying things like: DO YOU WANT TO BE IN DIAPERS? I'LL TREAT YOU LIKE A BABY IN FRONT OF EVERONE. IF YOU DONT WANT TO GROW UP THEN YOU WILL BE TREATED LIKE A BABY.

As tempting as that sounds now from a fantasy point of view, back then i was truly devastated and feared my mom would tell everyone i knew.
Also kinda feared my "normal" life was over.

After a month of dead silence towards me, things normalized and nothing of it was ever mentioned again.
Nor did she ever act out any of the words she said.

Soon after the incident, all forms of diaper related things disappeared from the house.
I still loved diapers, and still do.
But when it comes to expressing my love for diapers.
the sense of mortification deepened severely after that event.
I feel like this reaction is unfortuently a lot more frequent then any of us may ever be aware of and not just necessarily towards diapers. Sorry to hear you had this type of confrontation.

Reactions: Albertapampers and VeiledDevotee
Albertapampers said:
Wow! You were definitely lucky, I definitely dreamed of this when I was the same age.

I had to hide diapers from my family, since they were very clearly not interested in what made me happy.

I still have those pampers size 6, too. Love them to this day!

Reactions: Waynelopen
Lucky!

southeastlittle said:
Did she ever change you as you got older? Did you have any other baby supplies that she bought to go with the Pampers like powder, lotion, wipes, etc?
Yep she did mostly if I pooped my diaper which I didn’t do often. All she asked was if I did to tell her and take my pants off. I remember once playing in a park near where we lived and not making it home. Got to our back yard and then just stood there and pooped in my pampers then flooded them. She was on the phone so I had to wait a little bit but she changed me and asked what happened. Then she diapered me again and said this is why she don’t mind cause she don’t want dirty underwear.

• Love
Reactions: ryan8710, Rezzu, Wolfman69 and 1 other person
Back