Mindlessly Diapered

Love her. Wanna sub to her only fans or whatever she does. Her tumblr is great.

Reactions: Lyokodl
nomorepottys4me said:
Because they all act like they're the second coming. Like something special or worthy of notice. But they're not. Abdl has become so watered down and comoditized, it's beyond a joke. Some people need a reality check. If you think theyre doing for the good of the community you're deluded.
Thanks for saying that I was going to say something but fell asleep before I got the chance. He joined in 2015 bull all his posts are from last night 🤔🤔🤔

nomorepottys4me said:
Littlelolikats voice is horrible. It's like she can't talk properly. And pulls this stupid face in between....,not a smile, but not neutral either. And why does she "model" for the clothing company. She's obese. And has a horrible pour. She's the text book abdl girl. In reality they're not attractive
Littlelolikat has a very appealing accent. Seeing her videos is a great way to pass time. She is very attractive, and she is real unlike many other models.

Reactions: DiaperVapor, SAPexpanded and Lyokodl
Haters gonna hate.

Reactions: Lyokodl and Fandangobob
Diaperedforsuresince17 said:
Thanks for saying that I was going to say something but fell asleep before I got the chance. He joined in 2015 bull all his posts are from last night 🤔🤔🤔
Excuse me, I've been in a coma for 7 years....., what the fuck happened to the world??? .......,

• Thinking
Reactions: CookieMonstah
nomorepottys4me said:
Excuse me, I've been in a coma for 7 years....., what the fuck happened to the world??? .......,
You don't have to be an ass, no introduction nobody knows anything about you, and you go flying off your mouth and trying to aggravate everyone

Reactions: CookieMonstah, 2012Stroke, SAPexpanded and 3 others
I want her to pee in her diaper live, so we can see that she pees in her diapers. Because a lot of youtubers put water in there diapers to make it look like it is ful

I've watched your videos. She is very informative. She's also pretty cute. I would change her diaper anytime! But yes like other people have said I'd like to see her using her diapers for their indicted purpose.

Back