Mindlessly Diapered

I believe she may wear often...but..... is not telling the whole story. That. Shes conditioned in diapers. But. If she does her thing in her sex outfits. Shes still ok... cause she has a lot of pull ups in her stash room.... i have a couple different effects of different forms of IC. That get horrible if i wear panties. Being an ABDL. And a little. Diapers are SO much easier...... and my IC symptoms.... drop to a minor bareble issue. Where couple days or more in panties. Ill end up having descent. Spastic IC issues and the pain and. Embarrassment of. Knowing 1 muscle spasm. Your peeing and the next messing. Without protection. Uuber bad. Where as diapered. I dot try to stop anything.... just easier..... and a northshore lite when body cooperates. Lasts me all day, change and night will last till morning change.... when m go on mass issue release i can capacity a megamax in 14 min or less

Reactions: TheWolfEmperor and checkingoutall
Janvier said:
Another thing I don’t like is bad baby talk. Her baby talk is kind of grating to me. But that’s probably just a personal problem I have with baby talk.
Littlelolikat doesn't use babytalk, but her voice is so soothing. I've actually fallen asleep listening to her gentle voice.

She's got a very sexual side (on an OnlyFans I believe) - 'Look at my (un-covered) genitals, look at my genitals etc.' and yes we might all be getting catfished!! Hopefully though she's real. I'm patriotic however (not a Br*x*teer though!!), Littlelolikat all the way!!!!!!!

Reactions: SAPexpanded and LittleScotty
GO3SBOTHWAY5 said:
She's got a very sexual side (on an OnlyFans I believe) - 'Look at my (un-covered) genitals, look at my genitals etc.' and yes we might all be getting catfished!! Hopefully though she's real. I'm patriotic however (not a Br*x*teer though!!), Littlelolikat all the way!!!!!!!
Who are you talking about in the first 3 sentences, MD or Littlelolikat? MD I hope.

I don't think we can compare MD with Littlelolikat at all - MD clearly has a sexual side (onlyfans etc proves that) which I've no real issue with, I don't think Littlelolikat does (unless I'm naive!).

I have no issue with either type of persona, but I personally (and patriotically too 😆) prefer Littlelolikat's style and personality. I really don't think an adult could maintain the level of little that MD portrays the whole time.

Reactions: LittleScotty and DippyDawg
She's cool, I was doing a bit of a spending bender last week and bought a months worth of access time to her NSFW stuff which looking back on wasn't my best moment lol.

DippyDawg said:
Littlelolikat doesn't use babytalk, but her voice is so soothing. I've actually fallen asleep listening to her gentle voice.

Oh, I was referring to MD. I love littlelolikat’s vids, she is nice.

Reactions: DippyDawg
Have you seen her on Twitter naked and playing with her self?

She's probably fake. Need to be careful these days. Blackmail, perhaps?

DippyDawg said:
Who are you talking about in the first 3 sentences, MD or Littlelolikat? MD I hope.
- Patriotic Brit, MD has a very sexual side.

I love her honesty and how she lives her life as she sees fit; it's an inspiration to me.

Reactions: Blue2006 and Lyokodl
I am worried about her. There are lots of scars on her arms.

Just seen the posts on Facebook and there are tons of hate comments from misinformed and judgemental people, I feel like saying something but don't want to out myself.

Reactions: DippyDawg
CookieMonstah said:
Just seen the posts on Facebook and there are tons of hate comments from misinformed and judgemental people, I feel like saying something but don't want to out myself.
I understand what you mean.

I don’t.

Does anyone have an account on Mindlessly diapered's website, that they are willing to share with me

I watch her often and liked her page. I mainly watch her on YouTube. The videos on YouTube are about a month behind

I am talking more about the kinda explicit stuff as I can't pay for it myself cos i am kinda strapped for cash

Back