MegaMax Blue Now In-Stock Sizes Small thru XL!

Adam, how do we 'mix and match' white and blue when ordering a case? I've been on the website and can't come up with a way to do this except by buying two packages of each at the standard package price.

I love MegaMax but I'm a little hesitant about ordering an entire case of blue. Thanks!

12srepaid said:
I actually prefer hook and loop velcro myself. The Bambino Magnico is plastic, but has this type of system. I always have trouble with tape tabs.

I've been wearing disposables for 35 years, and I share your frustration with tape tabs. I do like the Magnificos for that reason, but I've found the MegaMax to be the absolute 'stickiest' taping system I've ever tried. The tapes grip like crazy; for that reason, I prefer MegaMax over the various ABU products I've had.

Reactions: 12srepaid and NorthShoreAdam
I agree. Megamax does have the best tape and landing zone.

Reactions: NorthShoreAdam
just ordered some will find out soon

Is the cut on the XL Megamax still the same as the 1st batch you received? I got some of the 1st XL's and found the narrow part in the middle is way too long and I have trouble getting it to fit so it will not leak.

XL megamax has not changed at all. Just smsll medium and large.

Got mine today. I agree that the blue color will blend into blue jeans very well. It’s not a medical color to me. I love plain white diapers but when they protrude above the waistline they’re very easily recognized if seems. I have a few packs of Megamax from the first run. It seems like the blues have slightly thinner plastic? It’s not a problem, just wondering. I also think they’re quieter. Love them so far.

I would like to see them in black!

Reactions: NorthShoreAdam and 12srepaid
I hope NorthShore makes a baby blue diaper, maybe they should make it the exact same shade of blue as this diaper shown below, but with a much higher absorbency and without a wetness indicator.

Attachments

• 5BE045C8-EEC0-46E0-9A8D-BD01F739F411.jpeg
    5BE045C8-EEC0-46E0-9A8D-BD01F739F411.jpeg
    17.9 KB · Views: 14
Reactions: 49beachdipe
bigtoddler96 said:
I hope NorthShore makes a baby blue diaper, maybe they should make it the exact same shade of blue as this diaper shown below, but with a much higher absorbency and without a wetness indicator.

Baby blue still looks pretty medical, although no wetness indicator helps just a little.

Last edited:
Very nice. I like color, it's definitely unique to Northshore. I'm still hoping you'll make a black version of these though. I know Rearz makes one, but it's very expensive in the US because of shipping from Canada.

I like the color. I'll probably get these the next time I order. I think that the darker color is less recognizable as a diaper if I need to bend down and my shirt comes untucked.

I don't get all the requests for wetness indicators, no landing zone, or Velcro tapes. One of best parts of the MegaMax is the strong landing zone and fantastic tapes - I've never had the Velcro style fasteners hold well for hours and still be able to release, and the tapping panel gives me multiple chances to get the tape in the right spot, followed by supporting the front of the diaper well enough that it still fits great after wearing it all day. And wetness indicators? They're great for nursing homes where the aide needs to quickly decide if a diaper is wet, but for the rest of us, can't you tell if your own diaper needs to be changed? Just my opinion, of course, but I feel like the MegaMax would be diminished by having that.

Reactions: 12srepaid, Trevor and NorthShoreAdam
Looks like they match darker blue jeans quite well. Wouldn't change a thing. I have to wear 24/7 so I try to keep myself stocked ahead if time I'll be ordering a couple cases of these once the time comes. Fantastic. And I don't even care about the northshore on the sides it's not even a thing to be concerned with. If that much of your diaper is hanging out well you have other issues lol

NorthShoreAdam said:
XL megamax has not changed at all. Just smsll medium and large.
What has changed on the medium and large?

This is just my observation and comment and opinion. Northshore's mission statement is to normalize incontinence products and reduce stigma (my generalization). They also know about our community, and see/saw an opportunity to cater to us. By normalizing diapers and providing colored options, they are fulfilling their mission statement AND catering to us. So, some of the posts dreaming about what Northshore would do are fun to read, but come on--NS is doing our community a huge favor--not only making products and selling products with us in mind, but by mentioning us on their site. They still have a customer base that doesn't include us, and for NS to suddenly start making straight-up AB diapers would be (in my opinion) too much too soon. I do, however, believe NS will come through big-time for us. Just not in the short-term. Maybe I'm old and tired, but we should be totally kissing NS's ass. We're living in a "Golden Age" (he he) and NS is partly responsible. Go Team!

xtrabulk said:
This is just my observation and comment and opinion. Northshore's mission statement is to normalize incontinence products and reduce stigma (my generalization). They also know about our community, and see/saw an opportunity to cater to us. By normalizing diapers and providing colored options, they are fulfilling their mission statement AND catering to us. So, some of the posts dreaming about what Northshore would do are fun to read, but come on--NS is doing our community a huge favor--not only making products and selling products with us in mind, but by mentioning us on their site. They still have a customer base that doesn't include us, and for NS to suddenly start making straight-up AB diapers would be (in my opinion) too much too soon. I do, however, believe NS will come through big-time for us. Just not in the short-term. Maybe I'm old and tired, but we should be totally kissing NS's ass. We're living in a "Golden Age" (he he) and NS is partly responsible. Go Team!
Thanks for the kind words. It's a team effort. We wouldn't have understood the needs of the AB/DL community as well without persistent nudging from the community. We've always been aware since almost our founding especially when we started selling the old purple Molicare Super Plus in 2003. But after we started selling Crinklz a couple years ago and went to CAPcon in 2018, things became a lot more clearer. We're still deciding if we should stock other popular baby prints or design our own, or both. They are popular with so many that are not in the ABDL community as well as people of all ages and walks of life prefer to have variety to help them feel more normal while wearing diapers as their underwear for whatever reason. Who are we to judge. I wish I would have had fun sports-themed diapers back in 2002 to send to my dad as he was dying from cancer. He was mortified that his family saw him losing control and I wish I could've done more to remove that anxiety at a time when he had much more important things to worry about. No doubt we'll get there as long as it takes. Thanks again for all your support.

Reactions: neophyte, landingxray, 12srepaid and 2 others
While I don't care for babyish designs, it would be cool to have designs for a more mature or older audience. Something that would appeal to those with disabilities or even cancer, so that diapers look cool, and not medical. Thanks NorthshoreAdam.

Last edited:
NorthShoreAdam said:
Last we touch the tempearture of the community it seemed man more preferred tapes to velcro on poly backed briefs. Perhaps we'll have to reassess. I don't see us having both options in the near future so it's one or the other.

There are very few who like the velcro tapes. They almost always require readjusting. They are far more of a hassle than any modicum of convenience.

mayhem said:
There are very few who like the velcro tapes. They almost always require readjusting. They are far more of a hassle than any modicum of convenience.
I don't care for them but I see a lot of enthusiasm for ones that work well. Tykables changed over in all their products. My problems with them are enjoyment rather than practical, so it doesn't matter to me how well they work, they're still not as good as a smooth surface.

Trevor said:
My problems with them are enjoyment rather than practical, so it doesn't matter to me how well they work, they're still not as good as a smooth surface.
For me, I tend to enjoy practicality over most everything else but in this case I agree with you. The stretchy large velcro style offers some great advantages. They're easier to put on/off, more discreet if changing in public, offer some flexibility, and can be much more comfortable...with the exception of one thing. I haven't found a single velcro style tab that doesn't dig into my leg. Every single design tends to poke, jab, stab, and irritate the daylights out of the top of my leg. The tapes, by nature, are much more solid and have sharp corners. The bottom ones always tend to find a way to jab my skin.

NorthShoreAdam said:
Thanks for the kind words. It's a team effort. We wouldn't have understood the needs of the AB/DL community as well without persistent nudging from the community. We've always been aware since almost our founding especially when we started selling the old purple Molicare Super Plus in 2003. But after we started selling Crinklz a couple years ago and went to CAPcon in 2018, things became a lot more clearer. We're still deciding if we should stock other popular baby prints or design our own, or both. They are popular with so many that are not in the ABDL community as well as people of all ages and walks of life prefer to have variety to help them feel more normal while wearing diapers as their underwear for whatever reason. Who are we to judge. I wish I would have had fun sports-themed diapers back in 2002 to send to my dad as he was dying from cancer. He was mortified that his family saw him losing control and I wish I could've done more to remove that anxiety at a time when he had much more important things to worry about. No doubt we'll get there as long as it takes. Thanks again for all your support.
You are an inspiration!

Back