MegaMax Blue Now In-Stock Sizes Small thru XL!

I have used both types. I do find the velcro to be nice, and the velcro landing area makes the diaper quieter and more discreet. The issue I have is when it comes time to dispose of the used diapers. I find the whole having a bring the back wings around and tie them in a knot after rolling the used diaper up to be inconvenient. I think for now I would say my preference is for the adhesive tapes because of this, but if most premium diapers switched to velcro, I would be ok with it.

Reactions: sbmccue
Although I haven’t tried the hook and loop-style diapers, I still wouldn’t want the adhesive tapes to go away.

I have now tried it on 5 browsers, 3 different devices, 2 email addresses, cleared cookies, you name it. There seem to be forces greater than myself preventing me from buying these.
Image result for shut up and take my money

patrick1776 said:
I have now tried it on 5 browsers, 3 different devices, 2 email addresses, cleared cookies, you name it. There seem to be forces greater than myself preventing me from buying these.
Image result for shut up and take my money
Our best guess is that this is related to a bug being worked on by our technical team. Try logging in first before adding items to your cart and let me know if that solves this issue. Very sorry for the troubles.

NorthShoreAdam said:
Yes price is same for blue as white. Note: We did have a $5 price increase on all MegaMax in September due to tariffs.
Cool I will definitely be switching to the blue but have an excess of diapers at the moment

Even with logging in first, I was still getting the looping issue where Northshore would take me to paypal to sign in and paypal would take be back to the summary page around and around but without actually registering the order (I made sure that my paypal was not being charged each time). I gave up on paypal and just used my card, which did finally work.

If it were any other product I was buying I would just walk away, but I must have these diapers. These look so amazing and nothing medical about them. The navy blue looks spectacular and one of the best colors for a diaper ever. I love that they are plain blue without any prints or the white dot pattern from the lites. Also the tape is much preferred to the hook/loop because it means the front is plastic and not cloth. Thank you so much for making them. I cannot wait to try them out.

patrick1776 said:
Even with logging in first, I was still getting the looping issue where Northshore would take me to paypal to sign in and paypal would take be back to the summary page around and around but without actually registering the order (I made sure that my paypal was not being charged each time). I gave up on paypal and just used my card, which did finally work.

If it were any other product I was buying I would just walk away, but I must have these diapers. These look so amazing and nothing medical about them. The navy blue looks spectacular and one of the best colors for a diaper ever. I love that they are plain blue without any prints or the white dot pattern from the lites. Also the tape is much preferred to the hook/loop because it means the front is plastic and not cloth. Thank you so much for making them. I cannot wait to try them out.
That is very helpful info for our team to troubleshoot. Very sorry for the issues and thanks for the order!

NorthShoreAdam said:
Check them out at http://NorthShore.com/MegaMax

Color is a little darker blue in person than shown on site, more navy than the Supreme Lite Blue...and no dots for MegaMax. MegaMax blue has a little sheen to it and matches blue jeans very well. Photos coming over next couple days. Love to see your photos too!

P.S. The tapes are nice and sticky and lining is quilted nicely...we know some people have received a batch of white MegaMax recently where tapes weren't as sticky and that won't be an issue with Blue where new tapes were used for whole batch. White will be going back to stickier tapes as well in about a month.
Thanks Homie!!!!

Reactions: NorthShoreAdam
I love the megamax as it is but I would like to see the plastic backing to be more smoother and maybe a wetness indicator. It feels like some old shower curtain. Other than that, they are my favorite!

iowaincon said:
The issue I have is when it comes time to dispose of the used diapers. I find the whole having a bring the back wings around and tie them in a knot after rolling the used diaper up to be inconvenient.
The way ABUs new ones work is that the tabs have a small bit of tape on them. Not enough to adhere to the Velcro panel, but enough they'll stick to other parts of the diaper when you roll it up and fold the sides over. It seems to work pretty well.

NorthShoreAdam said:
I'm sorry, but in almost 20 years of selling diapers, I've never seen a medical grade diaper that was produced in navy blue. Have you? They are usually sky blue or hospital green or white at best. While we could design some nice baby blue diapers in the future, we wanted to start with darker blue to be as far away from the cheap medical diapers as possible. Perhaps the picture doesn't do it justice, or perhaps these just aren't your style. I'm good with that. We do hope to add many more styles in the future.

I am sorry to admit, but they really don't look all that inviting. Their color reminds me of a dark navy blue scrub, and something that a nursing home caregiver would prefer over something white to so it "doesn't look like a diaper". I'll pass, thank you very much.

Honeywell6180 said:
I am sorry to admit, but they really don't look all that inviting. Their color reminds me of a dark navy blue scrub, and something that a nursing home caregiver would prefer over something white to so it "doesn't look like a diaper". I'll pass, thank you very much.
Understood; no worries.

I actually prefer hook and loop velcro myself. The Bambino Magnico is plastic, but has this type of system. I always have trouble with tape tabs.

Honeywell6180 said:
Their color reminds me of a dark navy blue scrub...
I like the dark Navy Blue, it actually reminds me of the original GoodNites color scheme. In fact, when Supreme Lites Colors were announced as blue, green, and purple I was really hoping it would be same colors from the original GoodNites packaging. The Supreme Lites Colors are nice (I don't care for the pattern) but I don't care for the opacity of the purple and green. Blue is at least a solid color with no translucency, which I really like.

I ordered some to see for myself. White diapers are beautiful but it's good to have options. Also, sticky tapes all the way!

I placed an order today too. I’m excited to try them.

kraken98 said:
I love the megamax as it is but I would like to see the plastic backing to be more smoother and maybe a wetness indicator. It feels like some old shower curtain. Other than that, they are my favorite!
Smoother and wetness indicator!! Also take out the landing zone. Make it Poofier and thicker than dry 24/7. Thanks!

• Sad
Reactions: 12srepaid
I am really enjoying the new blue MegaMax. The only thing I have noticed is that the landing zone seems to be a little bit more noisy than previously. The fit and capacity are great, and I love the darker color.

Reactions: landingxray and NorthShoreAdam
landingxray said:
Smoother and wetness indicator!! Also take out the landing zone. Make it Poofier and thicker than dry 24/7. Thanks!

Sorry, but I disagree on all those suggestions, except for maybe making them smoother.

Reactions: landingxray and Trevor
I wish the MegaMax diapers were available from a distributor in Canada!

Reactions: KarmaBaby3
Back