MAM styled Pacifier nipples are here!!!

Oinker94

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
  2. Other
Check Dion413’s EBay page. After all these years, they’ve finally arrived!

Last edited:
I see that. Thank you, @dion413 !!! 🥳🍼

UPDATE: I got my hands on these nipples, and I am over the Moon! Some were even able to fit into my AdultPacifier guards! This also means they can certainly fit the NUK 6 guards if you wish! Babies and littles, if you prefer latex over silicone, you better get your hands on one of these! @dion413 thank you so much for bringing this to the world! I hope you make silicone models for those who prefer it!

Reactions: Tonicorn and BobbiSueEllen
Oinker94 said:
UPDATE: I got my hands on these nipples, and I am over the Moon! Some were even able to fit into my AdultPacifier guards! This also means they can certainly fit the NUK 6 guards if you wish! Babies and littles, if you prefer latex over silicone, you better get your hands on one of these! @dion413 thank you so much for bringing this to the world! I hope you make silicone models for those who prefer it!
I got one to in black. I love it sooo much idk what ones my favourite the nuk latex from him or the MAM

• Love
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
Tonicorn said:
I got one to in black. I love it sooo much idk what ones my favourite the nuk latex from him or the MAM
The Mams are the greatest, aren't they? 🥰🥳

Reactions: Tonicorn
BobbiSueEllen said:
The Mams are the greatest, aren't they? 🥰🥳
I'm torn between the two

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
Back