Male dribble

sissygirlpink said:
Hello,

I have suffered the same for years and occasionally it is more than enough to show that wet spot on the front of my pants.

As such I’ve had to adopt a strategy because no matter what I do with shaking, squeezing, tissues or anything else, it doesn’t work.

I use always ultra secure size 5 pads in my underwear. They are thin, very discrete and wide. The flaps in the centre keep it secure but work better (obviously) when I wear panties (most of the time).

For me they are dual purpose so help me handle my slight anal leakage too. It helps that they are very wide at the back and when panty cleavage happens it’s ok.

Recommended.

Jenny x ❤️
Sounds cool

Reactions: Edgewater
This is why my regular underwear is Baby-Pants, Almost a Big Kid training pants. If there's a little dribble, they're very capable of handling it.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen, dous, Straycatz and 2 others
Seabear said:
I know this isn’t strictly incontinence but just lately I’ve noticed normally when it’s cold I dribble after urinating. When I’ve nearly finished my wee I feel like there’s still a little bit left to come out but it won’t. As soon as I’ve tucked myself back in and move away from the toilet I then feel this last bit dribbling out and leaves a wet patch in my pants. Luckily it doesn’t show thru to my clothes but just wondered if anyone else does this?
yes, happens frequently when i wear silkypanties or pull up my control top pantyhose.

Reactions: ianwee
Same here. I wear shields and guards, works wonders and eliminates the worry!

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen and Edgewater
Lumos said:
i prefer the overnight large pads if not wearing a pullup.

Edgewater said:
Sadly, more common than most guys would like to admit! Try waiting a bit longer after shacking-off (see above) and if that does not work. You are likely come to a point of needing to sit while peering and then using a couple of squares of toilet paper, compress the front of your penis. If you are commonly finding a wet spot, it is time to have that talk with your MD
even if i sit down and use the toilet and go to stand up and try and get pee out with toilet paper, ill pull my pants up and then go and sit down somewhere ill have a wet spot on my pants... so ill just use diapers

• Love
Reactions: warmfeeling, Seasonedcitizen, Fleetwoodmac32192 and 2 others
Dry247 said:
even if i sit down and use the toilet and go to stand up and try and get pee out with toilet paper, ill pull my pants up and then go and sit down somewhere ill have a wet spot on my pants... so ill just use diapers

Well, it is time to have that talk with you MD!

One talk to your MD. Second this how my ic started, I used depend Sheila's, then progressed to their guards, and then to always discreet overnight urinary pads, the to desposible underwear, i.e. pull-ups, like depends realfit, or if I'm sitting allot always decreet underwear asthings progress I'm wearing diapers at night, waited to long to see m.d. for treatment. Mine might have been cured early but now I have had numerous treatments to no avail.

• Sad
I too have noticed this and have had this happen a few times it’s really embarrassing when it happens after I go to the bathroom at work and if it’s enough to cause a wet spot to appear on my jeans

• Sad
Edgewater said:
Well, it is time to have that talk with you MD!
ya idk.. last time i went they kinda blew me off.. that was during covid, thats why i just wear diapers, i like them and no more embarrising wet spot

Last edited:
Lumos said:
I have incorporated this into my daily dressing routine. Some days it’s a totally unnecessary exercise and some days I breathe a sigh of relief when I walk away from the toilet all zipped up and I feel a gush. Best part, in addition to absorbency, they completely eliminate odour.

Reactions: moorey, Regularnot, Dry247 and 1 other person
Subtlerustle said:
I have incorporated this into my daily dressing routine. Some days it’s a totally unnecessary exercise and some days I breathe a sigh of relief when I walk away from the toilet all zipped up and I feel a gush. Best part, in addition to absorbency, they completely eliminate odour.
I hadn't realized how much stress the dribble spots were causing me, until I started wearing protection. I was so used to constantly check to make sure nothing was visible.

Reactions: mirrored22
Lumos said:
I hadn't realized how much stress the dribble spots were causing me, until I started wearing protection. I was so used to constantly check to make sure nothing was visible.
Same thing. I started avoiding certain colours of pants and then once in a while end up with a wet patch the size of an apple and think “oh f*#%, now what”? It’s just way more sensible to be prepared just in case.

Definitely good to get checked out. I willfully ignored the very early beginnings of this (probably 8 years ago now, in my early 40s), and it’s definitely become something more at this point in life.

I saw my doctor a little over 7 years ago when it got to the point that I just couldn’t ignore it any longer (sizeable wet stains, real discomfort from feeling wet, odour, skin irritation…).

All to say, my IC is still mostly an “afterwards” issue, but at times I get a reminder that it’s not limited to those dribbles. Case in point, I just got back from a 40 minute vigorous walk, not having peed in over an hour, and as soon as I sat down, out comes about a shot glass amount of urine. When my IC first started, that never happened, but it’s become more common as I get older.

Reactions: moorey, Subtlerustle, Lumos and 1 other person
I've dealt with this for a long time too, it sucks because the surges have just gotten larger and larger over the years. I never really liked the shields or the pullups compared to diapers, but they were helpful on bad days in the past when I didn't want to wear diapers. I've never found any of the guards that don't shift around too much in boxer briefs, nor pullups that fit half as well as I can get diapers to as a big thighed guy.

But they do work!

I believe this is considered incontinence, strictly speaking. If you are dribbling enough to leave a spot, then that is more than a drop or two.

I have found that my bladder empties better when I sit to pee. I expect it has something to do with the angle of the urethra and the different way the PC muscles are used but that's just a guess on my part. Lots of good advice above. You're in good company.

Reactions: Fleetwoodmac32192 and mirrored22
mirrored22 said:
I've dealt with this for a long time too, it sucks because the surges have just gotten larger and larger over the years. I never really liked the shields or the pullups compared to diapers, but they were helpful on bad days in the past when I didn't want to wear diapers. I've never found any of the guards that don't shift around too much in boxer briefs, nor pullups that fit half as well as I can get diapers to as a big thighed guy.

But they do work!
That’s pretty much my “journey“ as well. I’m fairly average in build, so pull ups fit me ok and they work pretty well, but I find that day in / day out, diapers just do a better job. I have times when I just don’t want to wear a diaper - there seems to be a day or two per month when I just don’t like the bulky feel - and a pull up is a nice break from that, but invariably when I put on a diaper for bed, I prefer how it feels (much more secure feeling and absorbs better)

Reactions: Lethdale and mirrored22
Edgewater said:
Sadly, more common than most guys would like to admit! Try waiting a bit longer after shacking-off (see above) and if that does not work. You are likely come to a point of needing to sit while peering and then using a couple of squares of toilet paper, compress the front of your penis. If you are commonly finding a wet spot, it is time to have that talk with your MD
I wear Prevail pull-ups and they work great for me. Helps me feel less insecure about dribbling, it doesn't hurt or feel bad, I just have to be patient with myself.

AUG168 said:
Been dealing with this for years. In hindsight it's how my incontinence started. No matter what I do now I drip for hours after urinating.
Agreed. This is also how my daytime incontinence first started. I found Tena and Depends shields really helpful in preventing embarrassment when it started getting heavy enough to leak through to my outer wear.

• Sad
Reactions: Lethdale and Edgewater
This is know as Post Micturition Incontinenance. I have this and it is hard not to dribble even when trying all the steps they say to take after going. I now use either a nappy or pulup when I go out. It maybe a overkill but I prefer them to mail pads.

Reactions: Fleetwoodmac32192, Lumos and Edgewater
Back