Male dribble

Seabear

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I know this isn’t strictly incontinence but just lately I’ve noticed normally when it’s cold I dribble after urinating. When I’ve nearly finished my wee I feel like there’s still a little bit left to come out but it won’t. As soon as I’ve tucked myself back in and move away from the toilet I then feel this last bit dribbling out and leaves a wet patch in my pants. Luckily it doesn’t show thru to my clothes but just wondered if anyone else does this?

Reactions: LittleDiaperDreamer, warmfeeling, Lethdale and 5 others
Yep, I find this helps get those last drops in the toilet and not in my pants 😄

After urinating, place your fingertips (3 wide) behind your scrotum, pushing upwards and forwards. Repeat this motion twice while urinating to ensure all urine is expelled.

Reactions: JeriHfoley18, Fleetwoodmac32192, dous and 6 others
Last edited:
Reactions: JeriHfoley18, dous, Constantlydamp and 3 others
Sadly, more common than most guys would like to admit! Try waiting a bit longer after shacking-off (see above) and if that does not work. You are likely come to a point of needing to sit while peering and then using a couple of squares of toilet paper, compress the front of your penis. If you are commonly finding a wet spot, it is time to have that talk with your MD

Last edited:
Reactions: warmfeeling, Pino, UrgentWees and 3 others
Been dealing with this for years. In hindsight it's how my incontinence started. No matter what I do now I drip for hours after urinating.

Reactions: Lethdale, UrgentWees, Seabear and 4 others
Seabear said:
I know this isn’t strictly incontinence but just lately I’ve noticed normally when it’s cold I dribble after urinating. When I’ve nearly finished my wee I feel like there’s still a little bit left to come out but it won’t. As soon as I’ve tucked myself back in and move away from the toilet I then feel this last bit dribbling out and leaves a wet patch in my pants. Luckily it doesn’t show thru to my clothes but just wondered if anyone else does this?
I’m the same, I do prefer a sitty down pee, but still get a bit of excess wax, no matter what I do, tried the mangel squeeze, toilet paper & the maraca shake, but there’s always a bit left 😂

Reactions: LittleDiaperDreamer, Deleted member 73083, diaperkool and 3 others
There are triangular pads you can put into your underwear or use a woman’s pad. Forty years ago I would cut up a diaper and put the piece in the pouch in my underwear. Grabbing the base of your shaft and squeezing upwards helps a lot but a few drops remain.

Reactions: Straycatz, Seabear and Edgewater
it took me a git to admit I am IC, dribbling there is normal for many of us. there are may times of IC....

Reactions: warmfeeling, moorey, Diaperderby and 3 others
Yeah, I think it's common among guys.

Reactions: dous, Straycatz, Seasonedcitizen and 2 others
Yep. Get the shields for your underwear. It’s a game changer.

Reactions: UrgentWees, Seasonedcitizen, Seabear and 1 other person
LuckyRed23 said:
Yep, I find this helps get those last drops in the toilet and not in my pants 😄

After urinating, place your fingertips (3 wide) behind your scrotum, pushing upwards and forwards. Repeat this motion twice while urinating to ensure all urine is expelled.
I didn’t know that! I’ll try it out! Thanks for mentioning it!

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen, Seabear and Edgewater
as mentioned it is fairly common to not fully empty out. if it constantly happening and/or increases amount not a bad idea to follow up with your primary care doctor.

Reactions: warmfeeling, Seasonedcitizen and Edgewater
Joeysms said:
as mentioned it is fairly common to not fully empty out. if it constantly happening and/or increases amount not a bad idea to follow up with your primary care doctor.
Nappies, the way forward for us😂😂

• Love
Reactions: Seasonedcitizen, Chrissie, Seabear and 2 others
warmfeeling said:
Nappies, the way forward for us😂😂
Been 24/7 nearly 2 years

Reactions: Constantlydamp, Seasonedcitizen, Edgewater and 1 other person
NappiedTruckDriver said:
Been 24/7 nearly 2 years
I don’t get to wear as much as I’d like 🙁

Reactions: ianwee, KindaOlde and Edgewater
warmfeeling said:
I don’t get to wear as much as I’d like 🙁
I had to or I would be going to toilet all the time or be getting out of bed 3+ times a night or waking to a wet bed

Reactions: Wetshisbed, Constantlydamp, dogboy and 2 others
NappiedTruckDriver said:
I had to or I would be going to toilet all the time or be getting out of bed 3+ times a night or waking to a wet bed
Life can be hard my friend. Can I ask how old you are?, if you don’t mind

Reactions: Edgewater
warmfeeling said:
Life can be hard my friend. Can I ask how old you are?, if you don’t mind
48 1/2

NappiedTruckDriver said:
Cool, just curious. I turned 60 at Christmas

Hello,

I have suffered the same for years and occasionally it is more than enough to show that wet spot on the front of my pants.

As such I’ve had to adopt a strategy because no matter what I do with shaking, squeezing, tissues or anything else, it doesn’t work.

I use always ultra secure size 5 pads in my underwear. They are thin, very discrete and wide. The flaps in the centre keep it secure but work better (obviously) when I wear panties (most of the time).

For me they are dual purpose so help me handle my slight anal leakage too. It helps that they are very wide at the back and when panty cleavage happens it’s ok.

Recommended.

Jenny x ❤️

Reactions: warmfeeling and Edgewater
Back