• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Looking for other mothers :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

honigkr

Contributor
Role
  1. Carer
Hello,

I am Kristyna and I am a mum to my adult baby diaper boy. We have been in relationship for two years and diapers and other stuff are pretty regular part of our lives.
I am looking for other mothers who would share their tips and I might give some for exchange :)

Looking forward to your posts.

Kristyna

Reactions: MamaVee, Mamalovin, uknappygirl and 2 others
Hello and welcome! I'm all baby ! You will find a few mums on site.
Enjoy ADISC! It really is a lovely site full of amazing people!

Reactions: PaddedMI and honigkr
Kittyinpink said:
Hello and welcome! I'm all baby ! You will find a few mums on site.
Enjoy ADISC! It really is a lovely site full of amazing people!
Hello I am 100% mommy and I wish to be the best mommy for my boy :)

Reactions: Babybuzz and Kittyinpink
Mmm wish I had a mommy to put me in diapers and baby me I am a Bossbaby

Reactions: VisaT
Willkommen, I hope thou hast a nice stay here and I'm sure thou wilt find many mothers here 😁

Reactions: Babybuzz and honigkr
Hemix said:
Willkommen, I hope thou hast a nice stay here and I'm sure thou wilt find many mothers here 😁
I really Hope so! Still i have No response from any mommy 😳

• Thinking
Reactions: Hemix
honigkr said:
I really Hope so! Still i have No response from any mommy 😳
Mommy's are rare! I know there's a few here! Be patient, and enjoy chatting on other topics!

Reactions: VisaT, Woncrinklz and honigkr
Rdnbaby said:
Mmm wish I had a mommy to put me in diapers and baby me I am a Bossbaby
Mommy’s are made not found. Find someone you really care about and give them more than you take.

Just a reminder, this is not a dating site. To the OP, there are a number of caregivers on this site, and lots of married people, just be patient and post some more. Best of luck.

Reactions: Rainbow and lilbabyjooce
Eclectic said:
Mommy’s are made not found. Find someone you really care about and give them more than you take.

Just a reminder, this is not a dating site. To the OP, there are a number of caregivers on this site, and lots of married people, just be patient and post some more. Best of luck.
I am lucky I have my baby boy 🙂 I am just looking for another mommy to share ideas with 🙂

Us baby's can give a few ideas out , I reckon 😉...
Ask a question, you might be surprised 😮!

Hi and welcome…My mama is on here somewhere…….her name is mamalovin I’m sure she would like to chat with you 🙂

• Love
Reactions: honigkr
There always is "chat mothering" somewhere. I don't know about it here.

• Love
Reactions: honigkr
Oh, I mean, "virtual momming" like thing. But I don't know if it's allowed here. Never found out. But ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back