Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
  5. Carer
PacifierBPCorange-blue2.jpg

I have been using a baby pants Paci but the teat is not long enough for my mouth and the guard digs into my lower chin cause of my cleft chin. I have to flip the shield upside down just to have good contact. If I disassemble it and just have the teat and the pull part, not the shield, the length is almost quite right. Is there a paci you could recommend where the shield is not so curved and a where the teat is longer?

Also I am wanting a bottle. I want all the feels so I am thinking that the standard baby nipple will not suffice. I want something to get my mouth full on. Do you have any recommendations?

Thank you!

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
LittleLandon said:
PacifierBPCorange-blue2.jpg

I have been using a baby pants Paci but the teat is not long enough for my mouth and the guard digs into my lower chin cause of my cleft chin. I have to flip the shield upside down just to have good contact. If I disassemble it and just have the teat and the pull part, not the shield, the length is almost quite right. Is there a paci you could recommend where the shield is not so curved and a where the teat is longer?

Also I am wanting a bottle. I want all the feels so I am thinking that the standard baby nipple will not suffice. I want something to get my mouth full on. Do you have any recommendations?

Thank you!
I find I have the best luck finding our type of gear on Etsy! There are so many wonderful small business shops on Etsy. I have tried many other websites but don’t find as much on those as I have on Etsy

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
Hi there, I'm using the "baby pants" shields too. I have repleced the silicon nipples against latex ones. The NUK L ( a bit enlarged with cooking oil) fits best for my mounth. Second I'm using the round shields with large cherry shaped nipples. Third you can see big MAM shields. If you are interestet in, I will send you more information.

Attachments

• nukrpro88_pacifier_1.jpg
    nukrpro88_pacifier_1.jpg
    788.3 KB · Views: 21
  • nukrpro88_pacifier_5.jpg
    nukrpro88_pacifier_5.jpg
    671.7 KB · Views: 20
Reactions: CrazySmoker
For bottles.....the Rearz 15oz bottle is amazing. You do not have to modify it at all.

You can also use baby bottles but you'll have to enlarge the opening of the nipple.

nukpro88 said:
Hi there, I'm using the "baby pants" shields too. I have repleced the silicon nipples against latex ones. The NUK L ( a bit enlarged with cooking oil) fits best for my mounth. Second I'm using the round shields with large cherry shaped nipples. Third you can see big MAM shields. If you are interestet in, I will send you more information.
Yea. Where do you get the longer nips? Looks like the cherry drop ones would be longer than the standard? Let me know if there are others that are longer too? And then yea I would like to try those other 2 shields - butterfly and round? What and where do I buy?

Pacifier addict has a lot of options

For bottles you can't go wrong with the ones from rearz. Especially if you love their diaper designs. They incorporate the same art from tye diapers on the bottle.

I have been using a paci from rearz untill now which has always been good for me. I ordered a fixx from pacifier addict a week ago and will get it tommorow. Hopefully that one will be good as well.

LittleLandon said:
Yea. Where do you get the longer nips? Looks like the cherry drop ones would be longer than the standard? Let me know if there are others that are longer too? And then yea I would like to try those other 2 shields - butterfly and round? What and where do I buy?
Hi, two ways. First, I'am enlarge the NUK L nips by myself. I have developed a method with cooking oil which works. Second, I have bought all of the shields and nips at Dion413 AB-pacifiers on ebay. If you have further questions don't hesitate to ask me. Cheers, Joe

Back