• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Long Island NY DL

MandyBear said:
I have to ask :)
When you say you live in the city, does that mean Manhattan or one of the other boroughs?

I live in Manhattan! What about you?

CoolDL25 said:
Excellent [Mr Burns hands] LOL
Well In live in NJ now, but grew up in NYC.
So now for the real question, are you a Mets or Yankees fan?

Reactions: Evahasgone2 and CoolDL25
I hope my answer won't disappoint you... Neither. Allow me to ask you, does it really matter? Honestly, i have no preference. Both teams are from N.Y.! How important is this within the context of this subject? I am still a straight, DL, no matter what side or sports team I may favor... Your thoughts are appreciated and welcome.

Score1pio said:
I hope my answer won't disappoint you... Neither. Allow me to ask you, does it really matter? Honestly, i have no preference. Both teams are from N.Y.! How important is this within the context of this subject? I am still a straight, DL, no matter what side or sports team I may favor... Your thoughts are appreciated and welcome.
Oh good, at least you're not a Yankees fan, LOL Kidding!!
You're right, it really doesn't have much to do with why we're here, just conversation thou.
You'll see, I can be very serious & knowledgeable and other times Im just plain Cheeky, lol

MandyBear said:
Hahaha I love the simpsons! Nice reference.
And the answer to your question: neither! Haha I don’t follow sports but I guess Yankees?

Long Island. Suffolk county anybody else from the area?

Abdlforfun said:
Long Island. Suffolk county anybody else from the area?
Me!

Score1pio said:
Hi! Evahasgone2, I see we're practically neighbors, geographically speaking. In regards to wearing diapers, it sounds like you are totally carefree and, you enjoy them to their full extent. Sounds like my kind of fun! How long have you been a DL?

As for me, I was a bed wetter until about 4-5. In those days, my bed was covered by a large rubber sheet. Whenever I had an extra wet accident, I found that the combination of the soft, wet rubber and the excess liquid brought out a sweet and enticing odor that was exciting. As time went by, I grew out of wetting my bed. But, an "uncommon" desire started when I was about 8 or nine - it began with the urge to wear plastic pants (my baby sister's). Strangely, they had that familiar sweet smell that was so exciting to me. That, unfortunately, didn't last long. However, the desire remained deeply etched in my mind. I found other ways to artificially mimic the feeling that stayed with me and, as I got older and independent I pursued and fulfilled the need but always in secret. I once had a wife who was willing to play along with my fantasies but that faded quickly. I found myself single again and decided to try wearing a diaper under my plastic pants. Well, it didn't take long before I wore to bed and found myself fully drenched in the morning! The rest is history... So, there you have it in a nutshell. Unlike you, I only wear on occasion but when I do it's a great, comforting and even sensual feeling.

I hope to be able to share more thoughts about this common " uncommon" desire with you and our community friends. Stay wet, my friend! Score1pio
I have been a diaper lover now going on forty two years my friend.Glad to see I have a neighbor to the east. Maybe we here in New York City should start our own get together. Would be nice and messy and wet I am hoping. Yes we must chat some. I know its not going to be clean. Hugs and Lol

Reactions: Deleted member 48455 and ScorepioDL
CoolDL25 said:
The Bronx Rocks !

MandyBear said:
Hugs and Kisses from The Bronx !!

Isle said:
Hey, welcome! I happen to be on Long Island too, they just call it Queens! I see the Bronx is represented here, Brooklyn anyone?

Brooklyn here, Squirmyboy. I run the Brooklyn ABDL Playgroup and we have a monthly munch happy hour at a really little themed bar in Bushwick. We have about 30-40 people that come and go, and always growing.
We are also going to the Dreamland Roller Rink in Prospect Park this Friday, 7:30 PM. We have a lot of fun. Meeting other abdls in person was the best thing I ever did in my life!
You can write me [email protected]. Next munch is May 17 or 24. Hope that you all join us!

Tootaloo!!

Evahasgone2 said:
I have been a diaper lover now going on forty two years my friend.Glad to see I have a neighbor to the east. Maybe we here in New York City should start our own get together. Would be nice and messy and wet I am hoping. Yes we must chat some. I know its not going to be clean. Hugs and Lol
Well! Hello! Maybe we should start a local mutual meet up! Keep it wet and messy if possible, and by respect, of course keep it within reason if it's a public place. But outside of that and in private, anything goes as long as it's mutually acceptable. Keep the messy wet and slippery for mire fun later... Thanks for replying. Stay wet (and messy) my friend.

Reactions: Evahasgone2
Score1pio said:
Hello! I'm a straight, mature, honest guy looking to share thoughts and, maybe more, with a straight DL woman. But, I'm also open to communicating with anyone from this community. Love music. Good food and red wine. I'm educated, well-travelled. Working professional. I've been a DL and plastic enthusiast for a very long time. Still seeking to understand what drives my desire and how it began... No matter at this stage. Would love to share these special, uncommon, needs and desires with like-minded. Stay wet and have fun in whatever you enjoy, my friends! Score1pio
Hello! It’s nice that you could join us! I hope you find nothing but good friends here! 😁

Hi Evahasgone2! Meet up locally sounds inviting, especially while wet (and possibly messy). But, I noticed that in one of the posts above Squirmyboy stated he has a group that meets in Brooklyn. Could this be considered "local"?

Reactions: Deleted member 48455
Rednaxela said:
Hello! It’s nice that you could join us! I hope you find nothing but good friends here! 😁
Hello! Thanks for the warm welcome. Glad to join this group so far, everyone I've comminucated with has been nothing but friendly and fun to talk with. I'm a bit shy about all this but I do feel a sense of belonging that's ensuring. So, thanks everyone 🤗. Stay wet my friends...

CoolDL25 said:
Hello! I just joined today and I live in the city and I’m around NJ a lot. I’ve been a DL my whole life and I’ve been studying the psychology of this fetish for a long time. Let me know if you have any questions!
Hello CoolDL25, welcome! Glad to see another "neighbor"! Very interested in your studies of this fetish, as you put it. I'm certain our community would benefit if you would share the highlights of your psychological insights on this very special, deeply routed need/desire that we all seem to share. Do tell... Until then, stay wet and happy my friend, Score1pio 😊

MandyBear said:
Oh good, at least you're not a Yankees fan, LOL Kidding!!
You're right, it really doesn't have much to do with why we're here, just conversation thou.
You'll see, I can be very serious & knowledgeable and other times Im just plain Cheeky, lol
Cute, very cute reply 🤗 Thanks. Stay wet and happy, my friend. Score1pio

Hi All - I am new to the NY area and the forum and would love to go to some of these events listed in the threads. Is there a post somewhere or how do people find out the where and when? I heard about one at The Eagle in NYC on June 14, I may check that one out. I really don't know what to expect.

Hello all New Yawk babies and DLz! We have quite a nice community of ABDLs in the city. I organize a monthly happy hour in Bushwick and we get 10-15 people a month on average...maybe 100 have come through the doors in the past year. We go out, have field trips, parties, and we hang with each other. All genders and orientations are represented.
We usually post it on Fetlife but if you send me your email I will send it out on an email list as well.

You can also email me at [email protected] with any questions.

Hope to hear!
Squirmy

Back