• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Long Island NY DL

ScorepioDL

Diaper Lover/DL/Plastic Fetishist M4F
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
Hello! I'm a straight, mature, honest guy looking to share thoughts and, maybe more, with a straight DL woman. But, I'm also open to communicating with anyone from this community. Love music. Good food and red wine. I'm educated, well-travelled. Working professional. I've been a DL and plastic enthusiast for a very long time. Still seeking to understand what drives my desire and how it began... No matter at this stage. Would love to share these special, uncommon, needs and desires with like-minded. Stay wet and have fun in whatever you enjoy, my friends! Score1pio

Reactions: Sidewinder
Hello Score1pio and welcome to the group.

Very nice introduction.

Egor

Reactions: ScorepioDL
Hello Score1pio, glad you are a diaper lover and want to share. I am Eva and I am a diaper lover supreme you can say. Lets chat when you can. I love a good messy diaper and love to share stories with like minded people. When you say long time, I would love to compare notes, so to say. Hugs and welcome sweetie.

Hello, and welcome. I am new here myself! I am just south of you in Pa. I am a big DL myself as well as a working professional.

Hey Score1pio! From one east coast diaper loving musician to another welcome!!

Hey, welcome! I happen to be on Long Island too, they just call it Queens! I see the Bronx is represented here, Brooklyn anyone?

Hi and welcome to the site. I'm a professional musician, originally from the Jersey Shore, but now live in Virginia.

Welcome! I am a profession computer nerd living in Baltimore. Glad you are here. 😁

Such a wonderful welcome! Thank you all for your warm greetings and kind words. It's nice not to feel so alone. Glad to be a part of this special world of DL. I find it interesting that there may be many many more of us DLs that are probably living in the shadows, for fear of negative judgement or worse. Here's the rhetorical question I ask myself all the time: What drives us to our need/desire; what is at the root cause? It is a mystery to many, if not all of us. So until we find the reasoning, if such is even possible, let us enjoy our lives as Diaper Lovers. I sense that I am in the company of caring, sensitive and good hearted people. I look forward to mutually expanding on and sharing thoughts... Life's experiences. Please know that I may not always be able to respond on a consistent basis and I apologize for that but, I will do my best to stay connected to this superb website and its exquisite forum. Thank you everyone! Stay wet and happy in your diape (hey, I may be a poet and, you now know it... 😉). Score1pio

Evahasgone2 said:
Hello Score1pio, glad you are a diaper lover and want to share. I am Eva and I am a diaper lover supreme you can say. Lets chat when you can. I love a good messy diaper and love to share stories with like minded people. When you say long time, I would love to compare notes, so to say. Hugs and welcome sweetie.

Hi! Evahasgone2, I see we're practically neighbors, geographically speaking. In regards to wearing diapers, it sounds like you are totally carefree and, you enjoy them to their full extent. Sounds like my kind of fun! How long have you been a DL?

As for me, I was a bed wetter until about 4-5. In those days, my bed was covered by a large rubber sheet. Whenever I had an extra wet accident, I found that the combination of the soft, wet rubber and the excess liquid brought out a sweet and enticing odor that was exciting. As time went by, I grew out of wetting my bed. But, an "uncommon" desire started when I was about 8 or nine - it began with the urge to wear plastic pants (my baby sister's). Strangely, they had that familiar sweet smell that was so exciting to me. That, unfortunately, didn't last long. However, the desire remained deeply etched in my mind. I found other ways to artificially mimic the feeling that stayed with me and, as I got older and independent I pursued and fulfilled the need but always in secret. I once had a wife who was willing to play along with my fantasies but that faded quickly. I found myself single again and decided to try wearing a diaper under my plastic pants. Well, it didn't take long before I wore to bed and found myself fully drenched in the morning! The rest is history... So, there you have it in a nutshell. Unlike you, I only wear on occasion but when I do it's a great, comforting and even sensual feeling.

I hope to be able to share more thoughts about this common " uncommon" desire with you and our community friends. Stay wet, my friend! Score1pio

egor said:
Hello Score1pio and welcome to the group.

Very nice introduction.

Egor
Hello Egor, Thanks for the warm reception. I have purused this website for some time but, never had the courage to take part. So far, everyone appears to be very friendly and caring. That is a nice environment to be in.

May I ask, how/when did you start and acknowledged your DL lifestyle? As for me, you can look at a post I placed today in response to Evahasgone2. I hope to communicate further with members of this wonderful community. Until then, stay wet my friend. P.S. Cute kitty cat!

Score1pio said:
Hello Egor, Thanks for the warm reception. I have purused this website for some time but, never had the courage to take part. So far, everyone appears to be very friendly and caring. That is a nice environment to be in.

May I ask, how/when did you start and acknowledged your DL lifestyle? As for me, you can look at a post I placed today in response to Evahasgone2. I hope to communicate further with members of this wonderful community. Until then, stay wet my friend. P.S. Cute kitty cat!

All my life for as long as I can remember. As for gaining and understanding and self acceptance that was not until 1-30-13 when I joined here.

Hello and welcome aboard neighbor :)

Hello! I just joined today and I live in the city and I’m around NJ a lot. I’ve been a DL my whole life and I’ve been studying the psychology of this fetish for a long time. Let me know if you have any questions!

Last edited:
CoolDL25 said:
Hello! I just joined today and I live in the city and I’m around NJ a lot.

Hello to you too! :)

Reactions: CoolDL25
Thank you!

CoolDL25 said:
Thank you!
I have to ask :)
When you say you live in the city, does that mean Manhattan or one of the other boroughs?

Superb! May I ask you, when did you feel the need to be an DL? If you would, please, enlighten us all who, most likely, still seek to know what drives this insanely rooted but uncommon desire! Thank you in advance for sharing your insight and accumulated knowledge with this wonderful community.

Score1pio said:
Superb! May I ask you, when did you feel the need to be an DL?

Me? lol Here is the short version.
I've always been a "little" I guess. Just didn't realize it, or knew it was a thing for the longest time.
IC lead to wearing diapers.
Love/Hate relationship lead to acceptance of them.
Acceptance, lots of feels, emotional attachment lead to liking them.
They make my (Adult & little sides) feel safe, secure, protected, comfy, calm.

Reactions: Deleted member 40109 and CoolDL25
Hi Score1pio

I’m a bit like you as I’m a freelance self-employed professional, but I live and work in the United Kingdom, on the other side of the pond.

I’m also a DL, but like MandyBear, I wear because I’m IC, in my case due to chronic illness. It’s been a rocky journey to self-acceptance, but now I don’t mind being diapered 24/7, most of the time I enjoy it 😊. Becoming a DL was a big part of that journey.

Good to meet you, hope you have a great time here.

Breathe Deep, Seek Peace
Dinotopian2002

Back