Littleington University ABDL Video Game

Have You Played Littleington University?

• Total voters
Gauche Cheeks, the creator of LU, said before they got nuked that they were going to consider their options over the next couple of months. I have been supporting the game's development for years so as you can imagine this is very sad for everyone involved. I personally hope that Gauche Cheeks finds an alternative but I can totally understand how something like this must make you feel totally burned out as it's a real kick in the teeth.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-12-03 221248.jpg
    Screenshot 2023-12-03 221248.jpg
    315.7 KB · Views: 31
  • Sad
Reactions: PrincessNozomi, ABDElsa and michaelmc
Video and link have been terminated :(

• Sad
Reactions: PrincessNozomi and ABDElsa
MakABDL said:
The problem is it is ABSOLUTELY targeted, there's worse shit on Patreon and they go after ABDL's who are mostly supporting themselves
Yeah, it's clearly an act of discriminations/bigotry; it's the same reason a lot of ABDL artists left DeviantArt because they appear to be getting targeted harder than ever. But Patreon's bluntness is even worse; bunch of trolls reporting mercilessly and staff decided to believe their propaganda.

But good to know Cheeks made some kind of response, but sad they had to remove the YouTube trailer too. Was looking forward to the possible post game stuff and additional character arc side quests (I love having Claire as my caretaker, but would like to see relationships with Belle and Taylor too) And I know glitches to fix since
Doctor Amanda should be one of the doctors listed as being arrested due to working with Monroe. And would think Caspar and the director would be people you could talk to in the labs. But all the labs are deserted save for the ones who teach you techniques, and Amanda is still in the medical center.

Last edited:
By the way, I stumbled upon a game called, "The Pacifier Project". It's another Unity based ABDL game; and while it has sneezy graphics/art style similar to Littleington University, it does probably have better overall visuals. Running around the city has a nicer view at least even if hard to navigate. There's also no combat and sadly is not as diaper friendly as a lot of people kick you out of stores for not covering up the diaper. But at least there is more customization for the character's hair style and other side effects. The characters also have various ages and sizes unlike like Littleington basically making every single character the exact same height. Still work in progress though.

But I wish what happens when you talk to someone or shop with your diaper showing is something like the rules saying "No shirt, no shoes, no service" and saying nothing about pants.

• Love
Reactions: ABDElsa
I also recently discovered the Pacifier Project. Red Sparrow just moved from Patreon to SubscribeStar. Like PricessNozami said, the graphics models of the game are of a higer quality, although there are some clipping issues with the meshes for certain clothes. The game just recieved an update and there is now an end boss and sequence. LU feels more refined in terms of narrative and being intuitive and seems to have less bugs but the Pacifier Project is still being atively worked on, and while there is no combat system the game encourages you to consume food / drinks which triggers continence issues by giving you a pentalty if you don't. Your run speed is based on how much energy you have and the decline in speed is pretty drastic if you don't eat or drink.

Reactions: PrincessNozomi
Littl3Luk3 said:
I also recently discovered the Pacifier Project. Red Sparrow just moved from Patreon to SubscribeStar. Like PricessNozami said, the graphics models of the game are of a higer quality, although there are some clipping issues with the meshes for certain clothes. The game just recieved an update and there is now an end boss and sequence. LU feels more refined in terms of narrative and being intuitive and seems to have less bugs but the Pacifier Project is still being atively worked on, and while there is no combat system the game encourages you to consume food / drinks which triggers continence issues by giving you a pentalty if you don't. Your run speed is based on how much energy you have and the decline in speed is pretty drastic if you don't eat or drink.
I think most of the worst glitches happen due to full screen mode I noticed. Another thing is saving the game and reloading tends to cause too many issues for Pacifier Project. So I hope that is something to be fixed. Does Red Sparrow have Discord and/or anyone know if there is a Discord server for the game?

• Love
Reactions: ABDElsa
PrincessNozomi said:
I think most of the worst glitches happen due to full screen mode I noticed. Another thing is saving the game and reloading tends to cause too many issues for Pacifier Project. So I hope that is something to be fixed. Does Red Sparrow have Discord and/or anyone know if there is a Discord server for the game?
No, Nozomi But I do have Red's Email if you want it.

Reactions: PrincessNozomi
I'd rather not publicly give out my Email Address, so I avoid asking for others.

But thanks for the offer though.

Back