Little For Big “Baby Parade”

K00paTr00pa

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Just received these today and I gotta say they’re really cute. I just wish the material was as good as ABUs Little Kings. The Baby Parade diapers feel similar to a depends pullup. Size wise, I got a medium though it fits like a small (I’m a 32 inch waist) I think for the price I’ll stick with ABU for future purposes.

Has anyone else tried these?

• Sad
Reactions: JaberandCamgar and DLJosie
Thanks for the review.
While I've not tired LFB , the reviews certainly don't seem great. I'm a 33" waist and the Med ABUs for perfectly ... Can't imagine needing to get a Large but it sounds like LFB size down.
Appreciate your honesty
Thanks 😁

Reactions: K00paTr00pa
PullUpsBoy8 said:
Thanks for the review.
While I've not tired LFB , the reviews certainly don't seem great. I'm a 33" waist and the Med ABUs for perfectly ... Can't imagine needing to get a Large but it sounds like LFB size down.
Appreciate your honesty
Thanks 😁
To be honest some of the Abu mediums are a little all over the place for me as well. Like Peekaboos fit like a dream, but medium alpha gator tabs stick right over my hip bones. So far the best consistent medium has been “Sunkiss Masterpiece” that have very generous wing width.

I actually wish the baby parade were in plastic like the potty pants are. Can’t wait for them to release a diaper wrap in the print though.

Back