Let’s get to know one another a little better!

Copy/paste, then modify the response.

Reactions: Edgewater
1. Is your incontinence urinary, bowel, both, or neither?
Occasional diarrhea and many small daily bms.

2. Are your diapers disposables (tab) , cloth, pull-ups, pads, combination (with percentage), or none?
Pull-uos - NorrhShore Supreme have protected well.

3. Is your incontinence due to an accident, illness, birth defect, child birth, other?
Side effect from prostate radiation therapy. Also increasing urinary urgency.

4. Have you been treated by medical doctors for your incontinence? Tests, drugs, surgery, etc? Status?
Yes, they are not surprised nor concerned. Drink cranberry juice, I do mixture with water. Not severe enough symptoms to warrant any prescriptions. I am half way through radiation and symptoms will likely continue for a while.

5. Does your incontinence (only) limit you from living a full and happy life?
No, The other symptom of fatigue does mean an afternoon nap helps.

6. Are you single, married, engaged, sharing your life with a partner? Children?
Married, adult children.

7. Are your immediate family members and/or close friends aware of your incontinence? Generally accepting?
Yes to the extent of the symptoms but not the pull-up issue except my spouse.

8. What part of the world do you reside?
USA

9. Do you find that this forum helps you deal with and/or manage your incontinence?
The Forum has been informative.

1. Is your incontinence urinary, bowel, both, or neither?
Urinary only

2. Are your diapers disposables (tab) , cloth, pull-ups, pads, combination (with percentage), or none?
Mine are disposable 4 Tabs, I’m lucky to be day time only, I have no night time issues. also I know I’m wetting but due to my job I just can’t make it so i decided to ware pull up to start with they leaked to often so found a medical disposable nappy was having to change x2 a day which was tuff being completely new to nappy’s put one one change mine field anyway now I’ve realised I can use ABDL nappies which I’m not keen on the print at all, but I ware a onesie so, it’s just the Mrs and me know. not in ABDL stuff but the product works for me, no changes, odd leak and I have a mega active job, I’m a Engineer go from plant room to plant room

3. Is your incontinence due to an accident, illness, birth defect, child birth, other?
I have an other active bladder, I never considered myself incontinent until I changed job, now I need nappies to control my bladder issue's, been a6month roller coaster of emotions and huge learning curves. But I’m doing it and not letting my bladder get in my way

4. Have you been treated by medical doctors for your incontinence? Tests, drugs, surgery, etc? Status?
Many tests, Bloods. im healthy, I have a day time bladder that does what it pleases

5. Does your incontinence (only) limit you from living a full and happy life?
Not in any way I just have to plan my nappy route into my lifestyle

6. Are you single, married, engaged, sharing your life with a partner? Children?
Married with children

7. Are your immediate family members and/or close friends aware of your incontinence? Generally accepting?
Yes and yes. Obviously, it’s impossible to hide incontinence from those in your household, including children. I’m Very careful to keep my personal issues private around most others. A have a few work colleagues know because of the type of work I do , it helps with questions like “why’s that guy doing long bathroom breaks” and so on.

8. What part of the world do you reside?
Midlands UK

9. Do you find that this forum helps you deal with and/or manage your incontinence?
YES!

10. I can’t think of anything else to ask. What else would you like to add?
I have been incontinent only 6months of my life. I’m lucky to have the luxury of choice. I continue to try REAL HARD to normalize diapers in my life, else I get a feeling of inadequately. I’m not AB or DL. I’m okay with nappies as they allow me to live a nearly normal life. Loving this site it’s made every thing very clear and a lot more normal. Brilliant post

• Love
Back