• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

It's time to introduce myself even if a bit late ...

PaKo66

ABDL should be legitimate lifestyle.
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Carer
I'm more used to introducing myself in communities and groups of a different kind. But I'll try. I am 55 DL with some aspects of Sissy and AB. I found out that something was wrong with me when I was about eighteen, but I discovered AB in myself and in general around 1993. I first had discovered sites on the Internet and then I received a free sample of a disposable diaper in the mailbox and I wanted to try it . I like disposable diapers, but I don't despise cloth all-in-ones either. I like onesies, pacifiers and drink special mix from a baby bottle. My inner child is the opposite sex, so I like pink and dolls. The origin of my AB/DL is apparently in my childhood. Lots of engaging psychology around the ABDL phenomenon. Sometimes I can play a daddy or mum, a caregiver, when I'm asked to because I love to help to the others. Questions?

Reactions: PaigeCherubiel and Edgewater
It is nice to read your intro, I can see myself in your post. I'm younger but my little self is also the opposite sex, so its nice to not be alone there.

Reactions: Edgewater and PaKo66
Welcome inside and be welcomed to this great World of ADISC!
A truly wonderful place as near everyone here is wearing a diaper!
Enjoy!

Reactions: PaKo66
Back