It happened 😬

ShyGirl91

A sweet & innocent who just wants to be held
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
  2. Other
For the past week, the littles have been out more which means I've been wearing more.

For the past two nights, my 2 year old part and 10 month old part wet in their sleep.

We've all been struggling and the littles have been very needy and they have been more forward and present lately.

I'm usually co-conscious and can monitor them. If I'm not co-conscious enough to take care of them, another adult actually needs to supervise them. They won't eat unless I or another older alter fixes food for us, the littles would stay in a wet and/or messy diaper, and they could get hurt.

Case in point:
A few months ago, I was smoking a cigarette with their adopted-by-heart mommy whom they call "Ema" (means "momma" in Hebrew), and one of the littles fully fronted and nearly burned herself until I was able to "gain control of the wheel".
There have also been times where I don't remember driving from point A to point B but I assume it was Kat, the 13 year old protector alter because we always made it in one piece to our destination. Lol.

I try to remain co-conscious so I can help my littles and at least give them some comfort as I care for them until we move to be with their Ema.

Since they have wanted to front more lately, I've been sure to keep them diapered. I was still surprised, though, when I slightly stirred in my sleep and vaguely remember feeling myself peeing.
Our adult parts hold our bladder during sleep but not lately because the littles are more forward, and being more forward is nice for them.

They feel happy getting to front more. For a while they didn't want to at all. I had even packed up their stuff, keeping a few pieces out that wouldn't fit in storage.
I think they've been depressed, missing the love and affection they'd gotten used to from Ema. Angry that she moved away.
I think it's a good sign they want to come out and play and be present. 🩷

Questions:
🍼Was there a day when you woke up wet and were surprised about it?

🍼What do you think (or know) caused you to start wetting in your sleep?

• Love
  • Angry
Reactions: diaperdude, Wolfman69, Cottontail and 5 others
ShyGirl91 said:
Case in point:
A few months ago, I was smoking a cigarette with their adopted-by-heart mommy whom they call "Ema" (means "momma" in Hebrew), and one of the littles fully fronted and nearly burned herself until I was able to "gain control of the wheel".
There have also been times where I don't remember driving from point A to point B but I assume it was Kat, the 13 year old protector alter because we always made it in one piece to our destination. Lol.
I think that you should consider stopping smoking because that's unhealthy and un-little. I didn't like how you decided to smoke in the first place at that time.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen and KBoy
bigtoddler96 said:
I think that you should consider stopping smoking because that's unhealthy and un-little. I didn't like how you decided to smoke in the first place at that time.
the littles don't smoke. the adult part of me did.

Reactions: geka and michaelmc
Not during sleep, but my syskids / Littles have definitely fronted and wet and then I’ve fronted and been like ??? I peed??? Lol

Reactions: ChrisChris and ShyGirl91
PaddedCub said:
Not during sleep, but my syskids / Littles have definitely fronted and wet and then I’ve fronted and been like ??? I peed??? Lol
Never a dull moment! ☺️

Reactions: michaelmc and PaddedCub
I think it was 2-3 weeks ago now. I had a dream I was in the shower and couldn’t hold it. But it was a strong stream I was trying to control so I stopped and started. I know peeing in the shower is ok. Then I realized I wasn’t in the shower and I wet my bed! Not diapered and without my bed pad! The mattress protector was still on though! Thankfully!

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen, theancientmariner and ShyGirl91
Sound like (DID). I'm border line (DID) I am always at the steering wheel, but my other parts can take over my emotions and talk to me in my head though thought and images "Or plays as i call them", they all got their own voices and self-images if it makes since. I know (DID) is not the same for everyone but that's how it is for me. While working with my childhood trauma therapist I've learned a lot about my other sides and am trying to currently bond them to myself by bringing them into my "inner self's" inner circle. Ive made some progress with my little and big side. :) part of my strategy for bonding my little parts and big parts was creating boundaries where all parts big and small have their own time. My big self has the daytime, and my little self has the late afternoon and night. I have nighttime accidents often and i think its because of the little side. Im ok with it because i can provide for it and my big side likes being able to provide for it, and in a way father's this little side. My therapist thinks my bed wetting and urinary issues might be Psychosomatic. Im starting to think the might be. ive spent 1000's on testing and the doctors cant find anything wrong with me. But overall im ok because i dont hate my little side anymore and my big side is leading me to become a good man :)

Last edited:
Reactions: BBBen, PaddedCub and ShyGirl91
DiaperedG said:
I think it was 2-3 weeks ago now. I had a dream I was in the shower and couldn’t hold it. But it was a strong stream I was trying to control so I stopped and started. I know peeing in the shower is ok. Then I realized I wasn’t in the shower and I wet my bed! Not diapered and without my bed pad! The mattress protector was still on though! Thankfully!
Ahh man!!! Those kinds of dreams will get ya! But that's good the mattress protector was on!

I have woken up wet a few times. I think it is because I sort of wake up to wet, but not enough to remember it. Fortunately I have been diapered in all instances except one.

Reactions: ShyGirl91
ChrisChris said:
Sound like (DID). I'm border line (DID) I am always at the steering wheel, but my other parts can take over my emotions and talk to me in my head though thought and images "Or plays as i call them", they all got their own voices and self-images if it makes since. I know (DID) is not the same for everyone but that's how it is for me. While working with my childhood trauma therapist I've learned a lot about my other sides and am trying to currently bond them to myself by bringing them into my "inner self's" inner circle. Ive made some progress with my little and big side. :) part of my strategy for bonding my little parts and big parts was creating boundaries where all parts big and small have their own time. My big self has the daytime, and my little self has the late afternoon and night. I have nighttime accidents often and i think its because of the little side. Im ok with it because i can provide for it and my big side likes being able to provide for it, and in a way father's this little side. My therapist thinks my bed wetting and urinary issues might be Psychosomatic. Im starting to think the might be. ive spent 1000's on testing and the doctors cant find anything wrong with me. But overall im ok because i dont hate my little side anymore and my big side is leading me to become a good man :)
you are correct! I was diagnosed with DID in 2021.
It's been a journey! I have come to love my parts and myself more and am learning how to communicate with them more and we have become closer. My littles are usually present to some degree but my adult parts are typically more in the driver's seat during work. Once we are home, they are bursting at the seams to front.
Thank you for sharing.

Last edited:
Reactions: PaddedCub and ChrisChris
I got into dipers because of my littles, particularly a baby. I found myself wetting randomly for no reason both day and night. So did a bit of searching and asking the others and yeh. It was a shock to discover the culprit was a baby who would be co con and I didn't realise. It happens when she gets upset because the rest of us are stressed so I've learn to diper up and let her be.
Sometimes some of the older littles will wet at night but that's rarely.

Reactions: BBBen, PaddedCub and ShyGirl91
PassiveRenegade said:
I got into dipers because of my littles, particularly a baby. I found myself wetting randomly for no reason both day and night. So did a bit of searching and asking the others and yeh. It was a shock to discover the culprit was a baby who would be co con and I didn't realise. It happens when she gets upset because the rest of us are stressed so I've learn to diper up and let her be.
Sometimes some of the older littles will wet at night but that's rarely.
🩷🩷 makes sense!!

ShyGirl91 said:
🍼Was there a day when you woke up wet and were surprised about it?
It hasn't happened to me since I was eight years old and had a single random bedwetting accident after years of staying dry. I wasn't wearing a diaper, so there was nothing pleasant about it! These days, when I do sleep in diapers, I imagine how validating it would be to wake up wet, and yet I don't want to be a bedwetter. Bit of a contradiction!

Reactions: theancientmariner and ShyGirl91
Cottontail said:
It hasn't happened to me since I was eight years old and had a single random bedwetting accident after years of staying dry. I wasn't wearing a diaper, so there was nothing pleasant about it! These days, when I do sleep in diapers, I imagine how validating it would be to wake up wet, and yet I don't want to be a bedwetter. Bit of a contradiction!
I totally understand what you mean!!

Cottontail said:
Indeed a contradiction. I’d like to wake up wet or wake up mid accident while padded but if that does happen, it’ll make me a bed wetter. It’s never happened to me while padded, but whenever I am padded, I wet in my bed, but that’s because I do it subconsciously because I know I’m protected. But I’ve never had a genuine accident in my diaper not knowing I’m wearing one. The idea is very contradicting, I know, but you know what I mean. I’d like that to happen to me, but don’t want it to become a regular occurrence. But I think if it ever did, I’d be in trouble.

Reactions: ShyGirl91 and Cottontail
Back